1232 users online (197 members and 1035 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Could ZA be connected to Heather Sullivan's case? I'm hearing he is connected to another case but not via MSM, well from local news on tv being reported by locals.

This is from 2011

http://www.newser.com/story/116925/h...ck-before.html
    I think my question has been asked before regarding HS's near kidnapping...

I wonder if she was able to get a close enough look at her accoster's face to be able to identify the perp...

I wonder if she has been able to ID ZA...

And... if so... Maybe this has been tacked on to the existing charges for ZA?

Just a thought...

any word on the other searches of other properties as alleged by Cindy Adams in her interview linked upthread? The ones Mrs. Adams claims no one is making as big a deal about as the search at her son's property? Are those searches complete as well or still ongoing?
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I gotta be out and about for a bit...but I am checking in often on mobile. Thank y'all for highlighting info for those of us that can't be following as closely as we would like. You guys are the best!
    Holly...Come Home!
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Are we sure these search warrants relate to Holly's disappearance and not his drug issues?

Someone slap me. I'm skeptical now. Maybe he had a meth lab going.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    any word on the other searches of other properties as alleged by Cindy Adams in her interview linked upthread? The ones Mrs. Adams claims no one is making as big a deal about as the search at her son's property? Are those searches complete as well or still ongoing?
    the weather looks really bad there.. idk I would think they would wait a bit I would further hazard a guess that they are not done there

Quote Originally Posted by tlcya View Post
    I wish we knew...

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Are we sure these search warrants relate to Holly's disappearance and not his drug issues?

I don't know why they would have been sifting through dirt if it were just a meth lab. jmo

Good point...

Note to self: ...Good idea not to get tunnel vision here...

JMO

I wouldn't be surprised about that at all....his mother admitted he has drug problems. The community speculated about Holly's disappearance being related to her stumbling into something drug related. I always wondered about that since right after Holly's abduction, LE cracked down on a lot of drug dens in that area.
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    I don't know why they would have been sifting through dirt if it were just a meth lab. jmo

TBI director talked about Holly in his presser on Saturday. He said they hoped to bring Holly home safely, etc. jmo
    My prayers are for the innocent.

Dallas Cowboys!!!!
    Texas Rangers!!!!

I can't take credit for this but on ZA's facebook, he posted his current relationship with a woman started on 2/7. A day after the alledged assault. hmmm

https://www.facebook.com/zachary.adams.71271?fref=ts

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    TBI director talked about Holly in his presser on Saturday. He said they hoped to bring Holly home safely, etc. jmo
    Did he specifically say the search warrants were in connection to Holly's disappearance ?

Bring Holly home safely but yet they brought in cadaver dogs? Were they cadaver dogs or sniffer dogs?

This case is making me nuts.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    The effort was scaled back from the response first seen Friday, and incoming freezing rain and ice threatened to slow progress.

A small Bobcat excavator was seen being brought in on a trailer Sunday afternoon. It wasn't clear where on the property the equipment was used.

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and Federal Bureau of Investigation executed several search warrants Friday in connection with the case, but have said little else about what they are looking for.
    http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/-...248225061.html

He's not in jail right now for drugs, but for threatening a young woman with a knife and threatening to "gut her." It doesn't say who "she" is, so we probably shouldn't jump to any conclusions. But obviously if he threatened a different woman, that explains why TBI suddenly came to town.

Also we know now where he is in jail - in Memphis.

http://www.wmctv.com/Global/story.asp?S=24870941

MEMPHIS, TN -

(WMC-TV) - The man whose home was searched Friday in connection with the Holly Bobo investigation was arraigned in court Monday on assault charges.

According to the affidavit of complaint, on February 6, Zachary Adams held a black revolver to a woman's head and threatened to kill her. He also reportedly pulled a knife on her while threatening to "gut" her.

Action News 5 has not been told why investigators were searching his property in connection with the Holly Bobo case.

. . . Adams has a record. He bonded out of jail in Benton County, where he faces drug charges, a few days before Friday's arrest

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

I'm sure there is much more they are not telling us. I believe they know a lot more about ZA and the others that were arrested then they let on.

Page 2 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast