979 users online (152 members and 827 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    I can't take credit for this but on ZA's facebook, he posted his current relationship with a woman started on 2/7. A day after the alledged assault. hmmm

https://www.facebook.com/zachary.adams.71271?fref=ts

Great catch, Dr!
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

IMO I believe LE has their people & they are putting the story together as well as charges. The muddy backhoe, the helicopter coming in & leaving. If something such as remains were found, I believe they would want to test DNA first before releasing any info to MSM. I feel like they really found answers yesterday & the ball is rolling.
    Where is Holly? Where is Heather?

Picture of Zach in Court today -has this been posted somewhere else today? I want to be sure I'm on the right thread:

http://www.jacksonsun.com/article/20...ase-m-not-one-

The Bobo investigation was not mentioned in court, but Adams was upset as a reporter took a photograph of him as he was led from the courtroom after the arraignment.

“Don’t take pictures of me, man,” he said. “I’m not the one.”

There has been no indication from authorities that the assault charge is related in any way to the disappearance of Bobo.

According to an affidavit filed in the aggravated assault case, Adams is accused of holding a gun to a woman's head on Feb. 6 at his home and threatening to kill her. He also held a knife to the woman and threatened to "gut" her, according to the affidavit.

Judge Rick Woods set bail at $1 million, which upset Adams.

Adams was not represented by a lawyer in the arraignment. He said he needed to contact his grandfather to arrange to hire a lawyer but had not been able to make a telephone call since Saturday night.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Are we sure these search warrants relate to Holly's disappearance and not his drug issues?

Someone slap me. I'm skeptical now. Maybe he had a meth lab going.
    Imo, this has nothing to do with drugs.

This is all to do with Holly's disappearance.

LE has been interviewing those who knew ZA and have been asking them about what they know about Holly and him.

That has nothing to do with his drug charges.

Imo, they are zeroing on him and others who hung around him and it has everything to do with Holly. Even their own mother said her son was questioned about Holly.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Well if this was all over a meth lab they wouldn't have said warrantS had been issued in the Holly Bobo case...
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

Here's why JA is in jail. Looks like he's been there a while and will remain a while.
    Attached Files Attached Files

They are searching in other counties or have been before the bad weather set in. I guess the reporters just didn't find out where.

"Early this morning, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation began executing search warrants in Decatur and surrounding counties," said Gwyn. "We're also conducting several interviews in Decatur and surrounding counties."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/-...248225061.html

This articles identifies the woman who claims she was assaulted by ZA. This is regarding the charges he was arraigned on this morning.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24871331/b...search-warrant

Quote Originally Posted by Litig8ter View Post
    Here's why JA is in jail. Looks like he's been there a while and will remain a while.
    Distributing drugs?

They might come back once the weather turns better .
    TYBEE U WILL ALWAYS BE MISSED AND LOVED.

http://www.amw.com/fugitives/case.cfm?id=61288

I'll slap myself
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

I'll slap myself

Don't know why you're doing that n/t ...but it's kinda cute.
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Did he specifically say the search warrants were in connection to Holly's disappearance ?

Bring Holly home safely but yet they brought in cadaver dogs? Were they cadaver dogs or sniffer dogs?

This case is making me nuts.
    He didn't have to say that specifically n/t. He was talking about bringing Holly home safely so it just makes logical sense the SWs are to do with Holly's disappearance.

For the first time this case is NOT making me nuts.

I think many things have been going on behind the scene and feel confident now they are going to solve Holly's case. I also think they know who did it too.

Especially now that we know that ZAs and others had stalked Holly at the coon hunt shortly before she disappeared. Now that he is locked up and others as well lips are going to loosen.

They may never find Holly's body but I still feel they may charge them all if the circumstantial evidence is solid to prove the case BARD.

In fact in missing person murder trials there isn't even any forensic evidence nor do they know how the victim was murdered yet the DA supports the case by an overwhelming amount of CE and any Judge in the land will tell a jury that CE is just as compelling and maybe even more so at times than direct evidence.

I am convinced that LE is on the right track now!

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by shefner View Post
    Don't know why you're doing that n/t ...but it's kinda cute.
    Lol because earlier I doubted the searches were for Holly.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    Lol because earlier I doubted the searches were for Holly.
    article in the OP says the searches/warrants are related to the case

also this just out: (snip)

According to the arrest warrant, Adams held a black revolver to the head of Amber Bray at his Holladay home and threatened to kill her. The affidavit also said that Adams pulled a knife on her while threatening to "gut" her.
    http://www.waff.com/story/24871331/b...search-warrant

Page 3 of 78 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast