1141 users online (217 members and 924 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
    This kind of reminds me of when LE started arresting all the family members in the Haleigh Cummings case here in FL. In no time flat they had half of the county in jail or being questioned.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    PURE SPECULATION:

I am thinking the timing of the start of the relationship compared to ZA's arrest is odd...

I wonder if he did threaten the "girlfriend"... Then posted on FB the start of the relationship (the next day) as a joke or mocking action...

and he returned to threaten her on Friday (2-28-14)... She called LE... And he was arrested... Again?

Just trying to make sense of this...

Sorry to quote my own post... But...

ETA... I did not see the "girlfriend" posting as being in a relationship with ZA...

though... It may be there in private... Or maybe she does not choose to post with whom she is in a relationship...

Quote Originally Posted by mck16 View Post
    Does it list her charges? tia
    Not on Vinelink; I am digging to see if I can find them elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by lillygator View Post
    has more than one arrest been made?
    supposedly yes

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre
    folks: no arrests are yet named in the media as connected to this case so TREAD LIGHTLY PLEASE... time to put your info under your cap and sit on it for a bit please and thank you... do NOT sleuth the girl friend at this time

The weather is going to be nicer on the weekend.

Quote Originally Posted by IHAVENOCLUE View Post
    PURE SPECULATION:

I am thinking the timing of the start of the relationship compared to ZA's arrest is odd...

I wonder if he did threaten the "girlfriend"... Then posted on FB the start of the relationship (the next day) as a joke or mocking action...

and he returned to threaten her on Friday (2-28-14)... She called LE... And he was arrested... Again?

Just trying to make sense of this...

No, it's pretty simple, I think.

The first arrest really was for drugs, but he bonded out.

They arrested him again on Friday for the assault charge.

We don't know why the girl is in jail, but it could be for her own protection. Or maybe she had drug charges but couldn't bond out.
    Last edited by ThoughtFox; 03-03-2014 at 03:43 PM.

I'm the proud mother of a new attorney!
    It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Usually you dont arrest someone to protect them... Never heard of that before and a lawyer would have a field day with that if it were to actually happen.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

I am confident they have the right people in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    They are searching in other counties or have been before the bad weather set in. I guess the reporters just didn't find out where.

"Early this morning, Tennessee Bureau of Investigation and the Federal Bureau of Investigation began executing search warrants in Decatur and surrounding counties," said Gwyn. "We're also conducting several interviews in Decatur and surrounding counties."

http://www.wibw.com/home/headlines/-...248225061.html
    Link above states:

Quote:"Saturdays's search included a new focus on a POND and an abandoned home near the property."

I do not remember any mention of a POND being searched... But I may have missed that....

JMO

Quote Originally Posted by ThoughtFox View Post
    No, it's pretty simple, I think.

The first arrest really was for drugs, but he bonded out.

They arrested him again on Friday for the assault charge.

We don't know why the girlfriend is in jail, but it could be for her own protection. Or maybe she had drug charges but couldn't bond out.
    The gf is NOT in jail. The woman he assaulted is.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    Usually you dont arrest someone to protect them... Never heard of that before and a lawyer would have a field day with that if it were to actually happen.
    No, I meant that she was arrested for something else but if she is talking to TBI she might be safer in jail while the perp guy was out on Bond. Now that he's in jail on a million dollars it wouldn't matter, unless there are other scary people involved in Holly Bobo's case - which we've heard there may be.

I don't think that's unprecedented, but I was merely speculating.

In the Hailey Dunn case they arrested basically the whole family for one thing or another (drugs mainly) trying to get them each to talk about the others.

It's better to know some of the questions than all of the answers. ~ James Thurber
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing ~ Edmund Burke
    Why shouldn't truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense. ~ Mark Twain

Carley Gordon ‏@WSMVCarley 24m
    If you are following the #HollyBobo case @WSMVSarahClause and I will be live at 4 @wsmv with the latest.

https://twitter.com/WSMVCarley

Quote Originally Posted by Litig8ter View Post
    The gf is NOT in jail. The woman he assaulted is.
    Thanks - I missed a post or two. Sorry.

Will Nunley ‏@willnunley 1m
    Don't fall victim to rumors, we must await facts from TBI. Generally, we are at a standstill until they speak. #HollyBobo

https://twitter.com/willnunley

Page 5 of 78 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast