Boy injured by woman allegedly trying to steal beer

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A Brazoria woman is under arrest, accused of assaulting a boy with a shopping cart. The five-year-old boy is apparently an innocent victim who was hurt, police say, as a woman tried to rip off several cases of beer from a grocery store.

nvestigators say the suspect loaded at least two cases of beer inside a shopping cart this week at Stuart's grocery store in Brazoria, making a dash toward the door while dragging the cart behind her, not stopping when she ran over little Tyler Russell.

"She looked at him and she saw what she did, and just kept walking out of the store with all the beer," said witness Shannon Chevalier. Tyler was holding his father's hand when the cart hit him in the face. Cashier Amber Zavala saw what happened next.

"The ambulance came and he was screaming and crying, 'I don't want to die. I don't want to get needles.' He didn't really know what was going on," she said.

http://abclocal.go.com/ktrk/news/052005_local_runover.html

Poor little guy! And he thinks it's his fault. This woman is a real piece of work. The mug shot looks really sorry! If I were judge, I load up a shopping cart and run her over until she was sorry (and then not stop until I was tired).

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back