*Arrest* Holly Bobo investigation- TBI press conference 5 March 2014

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 3m
Judge instructs jurors to keep all proceedings and votes confidential #hollybobo #wsmv
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 4m
Grand jury returned with a sealed indictment #hollybobo #wsmv
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 7m
Media outlets from across the state are preparing for the @TBInvestigation press conference at 4 pm #hollybobo #wsmv pic.twitter.com/xPLGbIBvIf

https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

:please: Prayers for Holly and the Bobo Family !

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Will Nunley said it will be a quick press conference, right? Wonder why it will be quick?

Prayers from Nebraska for the Bobo family and the entire community. May you find peace.

The indictment is for one person?

According to what I am seeing on twitter there are hundreds gathered for the presser. This is going to be a big announcement, IMO :twocents:

Will Nunley said it will be a quick press conference, right? Wonder why it will be quick?

BBM: If it's quick, I hope it is straight to the point ... no dilly-dallying around !

:twocents:

:seeya:

Only a guess but I am thinking they will state the charge/s and take no questions at this time or comment on the Investigation.

Taking my spot... May God wrap the Bobos in his loving arms and give them strength!

When they announced murder charges in the Heather Elvis case, it was very quick, and of course they couldn't answer many questions. I suspect this is what they are going to say. :(

melissa moon ‏@MMoon_WREG3 1m

#HollyBobo's cousin Country singer Whitney Duncan:Kevin Bromley is going to talk but none of the family. Sorry it's just a tough time on us

Could they already handed indictments for others and had this meeting today to hand another one out?

melissa moon ‏@MMoon_WREG3 1m

#HollyBobo's cousin Country singer Whitney Duncan:Kevin Bromley is going to talk but none of the family. Sorry it's just a tough time on us

That speaks volumes

Glad I made it home in time to watch the presser. Had a car accident and, needless to say, that put a wrench in my day's plans. No injuries. :)

I don't have a good feeling about this presser, but still praying for a miracle.

Chris Cannon ‏@NC5_ChrisCannon 50s

ALERT: Here is the LIVE STREAM link for the 4 p.m. TBI news conference in Decatur County. #HollyBobo http://on.nc5.co/18ybsqe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Amberraff