1297 users online (233 members and 1064 guests)  

Websleuths News

Woman dedicates her life to saving orphaned elephants - beautiful photos

As she strides purposefully through an African forest in leopard-print Wellingtons, Essex girl Rachael Murton is pursued by six excitable elephants.
    Together, the lumbering animals weigh a combined 500 stone, but Chelmsford-born Rachael retains her composure.
    For these young orphaned elephants, this devoted young British woman is their surrogate mum, and each wants to be first for a cuddle.
    Tenderly, these colossal beasts years from being fully grown raise their trunks to 33-year-old Rachael's face, seeming to wrap her in an embrace.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...#ixzz2v8miQqT9

I thought I would share this story as it made me smile and the photos are excellent. It is wonderful what this lady is doing to help these beautiful creatures.
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

I am fascinated at the beauty and strength of elephants. Thank you for sharing this.

On a sad note, elephants always remind me of Travis Alexander now....
    "At Websleuths we take pride in being a notch above the rest. " Harmony2, WS
    * *. * * *. *. *. *
    Justice for Julia Niswender, murdered 12/10/2012, unsolved
    Justice for Christopher Preston 9/7/2013 - 10/10/2014; LWOP for Joseph Adams
    Chelsea Bruck, missing 10/26/2014, found 4/24/2015 ; Daniel Clay-Guilty Felony Murder/concealing body 5/16/2017
    Find Eric Franks (40) Missing from Bridgeport, MI since March 2011

Such a lovely story. What a wonderful woman.

Thank you for sharing this, gregjrichards.
    Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all.
    Emily Dickinson