834 users online (109 members and 725 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

FL - Emanuel Menz, 3, Crestview, 6 Mar 2014

Emanuel Menz

Karl Menz

Virginia Lynch

FDLE issues missing child alert for 3-year-old -

Menz is a 3-year old boy, described as biracial, 3'5", weighs 41 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes. He was last seen on March 6, 2014 wearing a blue jacket, blue denim coveralls, and a long sleeved shirt. FDLE says the child may be in the company of 50-year old Karl Menz, and 49-year old Virginia Lynch
    http://www.wtxl.com/news/fdle-issues...7a43b2370.html
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/public-s...r-old-1.287423

Emmanuel Menz was taken at about 11:15 a.m. during a supervised visit from the Department of Children and Families.

While the DCF employee was in the restroom, Emmanuel's parents, Karl R. Menz and Virginia M. Lynch, walked out with him, said police Lt. Andrew Schneider.
    His parents do not have custodial rights. Emmanuel is currently in foster care.
    The link also states that Emmanuel is autistic.
    Last edited by oushkaboo; 03-06-2014 at 04:57 PM.

Uh Oh!!

Handsome little guy. I hope they find him, and that he is not harmed.

Really? This just flashed across my television screen.....nothing other than this picture....read the rest of this thread so I feel a little bit better I am on the beach...will keep an eye out
    Last edited by ShowerSinger; 03-06-2014 at 08:15 PM. Reason: shock and awe

Isn't a supervised visit supposed to be....fully supervised? Jesus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."
    -Mark Twain

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
    Quote Originally Posted by ohhieliz View Post
    Isn't a supervised visit supposed to be....fully supervised? Jesus.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU!! Supervised is right on the money!! A lot of good that's done.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Authorities believe Menz may be with Karl Menz, 50, and 49-year-old Virginia Lynch. They may possibly be traveling in a 2009, beige Dodge Caravan, FL tag number J47FXH.
    http://www.firstcoastnews.com/story/...-menz/6129289/

If they know the make/model of the car and who he's with, why no AA?
    "The more I learn about people, the more I like my dog."
    -Mark Twain

Missing child alert issued for 3-year-old Florida boy

Posted: March 7, 2014 - 6:24am | Updated: March 7, 2014 - 7:23am

(The full story is behind a paywall )

View this story on the All-Access Members site

http://jacksonville.com/news/crime/2...ld-florida-boy
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Video segment on Emanuel Menz

UPDATE: Autistic Toddler Abducted

Updated: Friday, March 7 2014, 08:28 AM CST

Crestview police are looking for a child with autism who was abducted during a supervised visit.
    He was taken from the Burger King on South Ferdon Boulevard during a supervised visit with his parents.

(snip)
    They may be driving a tan-color Dodge Caravan, Florida tag J47FXH.

Watch embedded video report @ link:

http://www.weartv.com/news/features/...ed-42237.shtml
    findsierralamar.com
    #JusticeForSierraLaMar #JusticeForLittleChris #JusticeForSierah #JusticeForMalik #JusticeForAnGelica #JusticeForErin #JusticeForGabbi #JusticeForBecky #JusticeForKarina #JusticeForCharli #JusticeForJoshua #JusticeForCooper #JusticeForBella #JusticeForHeatherElvis #JusticeForJenise #JusticeForOmaree #JusticeForTristan #JusticeForJordyn
    #FindSierraLaMar #FindKatelin #FindRelishaRudd #FindBabyDelano #FindBabyDaphne #FindMyraLewis #FindDeOrr

#LongLiveWebSleuths
    @

Never thought I'd see my hometown on here. If it was a supervised visit, how is it no one knows what vehicle they left in and what direction they went. That Burger King has windows on all sides so it would be impossible for them to have left the parking lot without being seen. That's assuming they were being properly supervised of course. That Burger King is also practically on top of the Interstate 10/ SR 85 intersection. They could be anywhere.

Crestview Police have located a van believed tied to a couple being sought in Thursday’s kidnapping of 3-year-old Emmanual Menz.

The van was found at the Cracker Barrel restaurant in the city, just south of Interstate 10 from the South Ferdon Drive Burger King from which Menz was taken.

(snip)

Taylor said Crestview police have determined that Menz and Lynch had rented a U-Haul truck from a location in Fort Walton Beach the day before the kidnapping. The U-Haul has an Arizona Tag of AE86502 and an identifying number of: BE5700R, which should be clearly displayed on all sides of the vehicle.

(snip)

http://www.nwfdailynews.com/local/va...1.288007?tc=cr

The CB is less than 1/4 block south from the 1-10 exit in Crestview. Who knows what direction they are heading. Hope Emmanuel is found soon!

That Cracker Barrel is on the other side of the interstate less than 5 minutes from the Burger King.

Ack. Scratch that. I forgot that Crestview had two Burger Kings. He was abducted from the one by the high school.
    Last edited by FragileSugar; 03-07-2014 at 05:06 PM.

so they dumped their van and got into the U-Haul? or the van they found was a U-Haul van?

Oh how I miss the good old days of real journalism.

And the "supervised" visit? - this is totally and utterly unacceptable. I am speechless.
    "A word after a word after a word is power."
    ~Margaret Atwood~

FL - Missing: EMMANUEL MENZ (3), Crestview, 6-March-2014

EMMANUEL MENZ, Age Now: 3, Missing: 03/06/2014. Missing From CRESTVIEW, FL. ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION SHOULD CONTACT: Crestview Police Department (Florida) 1-850-682-2055.

More...

Last edited by summer_breeze; 03-08-2014 at 07:29 AM.

Police: Kidnapping seems like a 'well-executed plan'

Lawmen found the vehicle in the back parking lot of the nearby Cracker Barrel. Officials are saying the couple may have planned the kidnapping prior to yesterday.

"At this point, it appears to be a well-executed plan," Police Chief Tony Taylor said.

The couple rented a U-Haul renting van in Fort Walton Beach prior to yesterday's alleged kidnapping at the South Ferdon Boulevard restaurant.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast