1328 users online (295 members and 1033 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Know? View Post
    Yeah, Autry is in the news.

Friends coming to terms with reality in Holly Bobo case

One of Adams' best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record.

But Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions.

And it's interesting to note that Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24910349/f...olly-bobo-case
    I love the photo of Holly with that article! Beautiful:

Prayers for Holly's family, friends, and loved ones.

Here a , there a , everywhere a

http://forum.akccoonhounds.org/viewt...62eb2a1ea04738

Coverage of the coon hunt holly attended before her abduction. These are just general pictures and info from the event which supported St Jude. (No pics of holly there) but it gives you an idea of what the event was like.

Is there a social media post in the basement?

Accused Holly Bobo Killer: 'You Never Was, You Stupid Wh***'

Quote Originally Posted by EstherNairn View Post
    I was wrong this morning in the other thread:

According to the felony offender lookup for TN JA has been transferred to Riverbend Maximum Security Institution
    This is where ZA will end up, all death row inmates are at this prison, in TN.

My husband has been in the prison system in TN since 1972 (Nashville). He's in administartion and always has been in charge of Fiscal Services (prison budget his main job), although for many years he was an Associate Warden and treatment and other departments fell under his supervision.

I asked him about JA, and he said it could be to separate him from ZA.

Quote Originally Posted by jggordo View Post
    Does anyone know where JA was at the time of Holly's abduction? Thanks In Advance.
    No
    All posts are my opinion only unless supported by a link
    Keep calm and carry on
    "Your out of your tree" "It's not my tree"

Quote Originally Posted by MalPal View Post

Coverage of the coon hunt holly attended before her abduction. These are just general pictures and info from the event which supported St Jude. (No pics of holly there) but it gives you an idea of what the event was like.

The video interview I posted yesterday, with family spokesman Kevin Bromley, from the 5th points out that Holly did not sing at the Coon Hunt and may not have even been there, and Karen was not at the Coon Hunt at all.
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    The video interview I posted yesterday, with family spokesman Kevin Bromley, from the 5th points out that Holly did not sing at the Coon Hunt and may not have even been there, and Karen was not at the Coon Hunt at all.
    Wonder where on earth the story came from that Holly's mother had confronted ZA about stalking her at this event?
    Just my opinion, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    Wonder where on earth the story came from that Holly's mother had confronted ZA about stalking her at this event?
    Topix?

Beats me. I never heard all of that stuff for 3 years then all of a sudden people were spouting out all kinds of stuff...
    Lashelle

"Remember, They will never buy the cow if they can get the eggs for free! " ... Kelly Bundy

Drew Scott"s family has released a statement.
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/24912847/f...ases-statement
    Clear your mind must be, if you are to discover the real villains behind this plot. Opinion only, my posts are.

Quote Originally Posted by Carla Lashelle View Post
    Topix?

Beats me. I never heard all of that stuff for 3 years then all of a sudden people were spouting out all kinds of stuff...
    I went over "there" a few minutes ago. Briefly. Then I ran back here
    Keep calm and carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Yoda View Post
    Drew Scott"s family has released a statement.
    http://www.wsmv.com/story/24912847/f...ases-statement
    Heartbreaking
    Keep calm and carry on

I wanted to comment on one issue.

I don't find it odd that Clint did not hear Holly scream. It is a known fact that sounds from the outside aren't heard nearly as much inside of homes because homes have insulation, subfloors, walls, carpet in them which can become a sound barrier/buffer.

But outside sounds in wide open spaces where the range of sound can radiate out without obstructions can be heard much more easily.

We have read about cases where a victim was shot multiple times in a home with other homes built close to them. Or an apartment complex filled with people yet no one heard a thing. Not even the people that lived on each side of the victim's home or apartment.

I remember a lady when I was a teen that lived about 1/4 mile away from us. If we were outside we could hear her peacocks screaming but if we were inside we never heard them. And at first it scared us to death because when peacocks screech it sounds just like a woman screaming.

IMO
    "Pardon Our Noise, It's the Sound of Freedom" USMC New River Air Station, Jacksonville, North Carolina

Quote Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
    Is there a social media post in the basement?

Accused Holly Bobo Killer: 'You Never Was, You Stupid Wh***'
    From this MSM link: http://www.newschannel5.com/story/24...-you-stupid-wh

"That evidence comes from accused killer Zachary Adams' own Facebook page -- and the timing could be especially critical.

Through a source, we were able to obtain access to Zach Adams' Facebook page -- and there we discovered a post apparently made within minutes of Holly's disappearance.

Bobo disappeared from her Decatur County home on April 13, 2011. Her brother told investigators he last saw his sister being pulled into the woods by a man dressed in camouflage.

That was about 7:30 in the morning.

Which makes the post on accused killer Zachary Adams' Facebook page so troubling.

His words: "You never was you stupid whore."

Even more disturbing, the date and time of the post: April 13th, 7:39 a.m.

That's within minutes of Holly Bobo's disappearance."

<eta: so this would mean he was participating in an abduction and who knows what else, while posting on fb at the same time? Was she restrained by 7:39?> <eta: or deceased?>

Quote Originally Posted by cluciano63 View Post
    If I recall correctly, the neighbor of ZA mentioned it in her TV interview.
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

Quote Originally Posted by MalPal View Post

I still don't understand 20 RSOs there...

http://www.wmctv.com/story/22157548/...-disappearance

Remind me to never go to a coon hunting event!

eta: not that I'd ever want to go to one anyway!
    Last edited by margarita25; 03-07-2014 at 02:16 PM.

Page 2 of 74 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast