Holly Bobo, missing from TN 2014 discussion #1 ***ARREST***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 3m
Judge instructs jurors to keep all proceedings and votes confidential #hollybobo #wsmv
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 4m
Grand jury returned with a sealed indictment #hollybobo #wsmv
Expand Reply Retweet Favorite More
Sarah Clausen ‏@WSMVSarahClause 7m
Media outlets from across the state are preparing for the @TBInvestigation press conference at 4 pm #hollybobo #wsmv pic.twitter.com/xPLGbIBvIf

https://twitter.com/WSMVSarahClause

:please: Prayers for Holly and the Bobo Family !

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.
:tyou:

I have wanted those 911 calls from the beginning and we could never understand why LE wouldn't release them. We still don't know exactly who made the calls...or the timeline of when they came in. That would help us a lot.

I think Clint was in a deep sleep when Holly walked out to her car and was startled by ZA or an associate of his with a knife. She dropped her soft drink can and perhaps her books. She screamed loudly, causing the dog to bark and awaken Clint. Holly steps back a bit, perhaps this moment is when she bleed some...either nicked by the knife or her lip cut on the can..and her abductor kneeled down also. As Clint got up and heard the barking, he looked out and saw Holly and the man leaning down. The abductor was telling her that he was taking her...maybe she argued some. I can see the abductor asking her, "Is anyone else here?," and Holly answering, "No, why?," in an effort to protect her brother.
She probably argued and resisted somewhat at first...but maybe through shock or as has been said, fear for her life, she walked along with this camo man to the woods. I would love to know their path. Was it through the woods on the ATV and to the other side to an awaiting vehicle? If so, ZA had help (and I believe he did). A truck with a trailer and a driver awaits...they simply toss Holly in the back and load the ATV and off they go. Without quick roadblocks, they are home free. OR they walked along the edge of the woods to an awaiting vehicle on the road in front of Holly's home. Either way, without road blocks, they were well on their way before the neighbor arrived to speak with Clint.

This is my scenario. And while I do think ZA was fascinated with Holly, I don't believe he was sexually driven per se. No, he was violently driven. I said from the start that this person feels Holly has rejected him...or overlooked him....and is angry. This fits ZA's track record. He is driven by hostilities and violence. No one will overlook him...and so its pay back that is the driving force in his kidnapping and murder of Holly.

images

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...kQA02Hny9q_H_cgl0FXzLpll3kiu5Am0Wfnz25TLg8Waw

I hope they find her today, if they haven't already. :rose:

Whenever I see a photo of this lovely young lady, I get a catch in my throat. I see her as an infant...and toddler. I see her with loving parents and a brother pulling her hair. I see her at birthday parties and school dances. I see her in church with her cute dresses and patten leather shoes. I see her with friends, singing and goofing off....
If life had gone on, I see her in a long while gown on her daddy's arm, coming down the aisle as her momma beams with pride. I see her having her first home and with the man of her dreams. I see her getting her first big nursing job and helping others with a big smile. I see her holding her first bundle of joy....and her mother getting to be a grandmother for the first time. Oh what excitement that would have been.

And all of this was made impossible by a <mod snip> who should have never been allowed to walk the streets and roam the woods. What a waste. Its heart-breaking.
He didn't just steal Holly's life....he stole countless joys and dreams.

BTW, nurse and Kimster...thank y'all for allowing us to have this general discussion thread in Holly's case.

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Sarah Bleau &#8207;@sarahbleauFOX13 18h
Search warrant results from Friday's TBI search at Zachary Adams home is sealed.

Retweeted by Will Nunley
Sarah Bleau &#8207;@sarahbleauFOX13 18h
Search warrant results from Friday's TBI search at Zachary Adams home is sealed.

BBM: Oh, how I wish we knew something -- anything -- as to what they found ! The "suspense" is :tantrum:

:seeya: Thanks for this update !

Whenever I see a photo of this lovely young lady, I get a catch in my throat. I see her as an infant...and toddler. I see her with loving parents and a brother pulling her hair. I see her at birthday parties and school dances. I see her in church with her cute dresses and patten leather shoes. I see her with friends, singing and goofing off....
If life had gone on, I see her in a long while gown on her daddy's arm, coming down the aisle as her momma beams with pride. I see her having her first home and with the man of her dreams. I see her getting her first big nursing job and helping others with a big smile. I see her holding her first bundle of joy....and her mother getting to be a grandmother for the first time. Oh what excitement that would have been.

And all of this was made impossible by a monster who should have never been allowed to walk the streets and roam the woods. What a waste. Its heart-breaking.
He didn't just steal Holly's life....he stole countless joys and dreams.

I saw the arrest story the other day; haven't had time to catch up; to say my heart skipped a beat when I saw the video where they're saying kidnapping & murder.

My prayers are with Holly's family; loved ones & friends. </3

Correct news story I 1st saw today :( Holly Bobo's community stunned by murder charge in case

Police say Holly Bobo was murdered; TBI: More arrests possible after first suspect indicted

I was wrong this morning in the other thread:

According to the felony offender lookup for TN JA has been transferred to Riverbend Maximum Security Institution

Does anyone know where JA was at the time of Holly's abduction? Thanks In Advance.

Yeah, Autry is in the news.

Friends coming to terms with reality in Holly Bobo case

One of Adams' best friends, by all accounts, is Jason Autry, who is currently serving 15 years to life in prison with 26 felonies on his record.

But Autry, while he was in the Decatur County Jail, became a born-again Christian, apologizing and repenting for his sins and transgressions.

And it's interesting to note that Autry has recently been transferred for undisclosed reasons from the Decatur County Jail to the Carroll County Jail.

http://www.wsmv.com/story/24910349/friends-coming-to-terms-with-reality-in-holly-bobo-case

I love the photo of Holly with that article! Beautiful:

24910349_BG1.jpg

Prayers for Holly's family, friends, and loved ones. :please:

ygU1EQ2.gif

I was wrong this morning in the other thread:

According to the felony offender lookup for TN JA has been transferred to Riverbend Maximum Security Institution

This is where ZA will end up, all death row inmates are at this prison, in TN.

My husband has been in the prison system in TN since 1972 (Nashville). He's in administartion and always has been in charge of Fiscal Services (prison budget his main job), although for many years he was an Associate Warden and treatment and other departments fell under his supervision.

I asked him about JA, and he said it could be to separate him from ZA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CSIFLGIRL46