778 users online (115 members and 663 guests)  

Websleuths News

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha

True Crime Radio Sunday 3/9/14

WE HAVE A GREAT SHOW FOR SUNDAY MARCH 9TH 8 PM EASTERN

IT'S OLD HOME WEEK ON TRICIA'S TRUE CRIME RADIO. WE WELCOME BACK SHERYL MCCOLLUM FROM THE COLD CASE INVESTIGATIVE RESEARCH INSTITUTE. SHERYL'S AMAZING STUDENTS HAVE RECEIVED A VERY SPECIAL RECOGNITION AND SHE WILL TELL US ALL ABOUT THIS SPECIAL HONOR.

THEN LEVI PAGE JOINS US TO FILL US IN ON ALL THE DEEP INTERESTING SCOOP HE HAS ON TRUE CRIME. ROUNDING OUT THE SHOW IS CATHY FROM COURTCHATTER.COM WHO CAN TELL US EVERY SINGLE DETAIL ABOUT THE OSCAR PISTORIUS AND MORE.

CLICK HERE AT 8 PM EASTERN MARCH 9TH FOR THE LIVE SHOW WITH OODLES OF TRUE CRIME

Thank you Tricia ! I am always lost on Sunday evenings when you have no show.... My family knows to leave me alone , as this is my time to listen to the show, do my nails, or take a bubble bath while listening to your show.... I was lost last week !!!!

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth. Buddha
    Quote Originally Posted by cubbeegirl View Post
    Thank you Tricia ! I am always lost on Sunday evenings when you have no show.... My family knows to leave me alone , as this is my time to listen to the show, do my nails, or take a bubble bath while listening to your show.... I was lost last week !!!!
    Thank you Cubbeegirl. What a sweetheart you are.

The great thing about my iHeart Radio situation is I can still do blogtalk. I will always do my blogtalk radio show until I die or get a full time radio job somewhere else. Right now it's looking like when I die will win out. LOL
    Websleuths is TEMPORARILY accepting donations.

CLICK HERE
    to visit our GoFundMe page

OR