1046 users online (192 members and 854 guests)  

Websleuths News

SF Bay Area, CA

Man Allegedly Has Sex With Pit Bull On Front Lawn, Neighbors Beg Him To Stop

A Florida man has been accused of having sex with a pit bull in his front yard as neighbors plead with him to stop. The Florida man has been identified as 57-year-old Bernard Marsonek.
    According to the Huffington Post, horrified neighbors flagged down Tampa Florida police with reports of a man, Marsonek, who was engaging in sexual acts with a pit bull on the front lawn of his home. The neighbors reportedly had begged Marsonek to stop the mistreatment of the pit bull, and when he ignored their pleas, neighbors began flagging the police down.

Read more at http://www.**************/1161446/man...45u3k5eFi53.99

This is the year to locate Mark Dribin http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...ht=Mark+Dribin NamUs MP#876 and Ilene Misheloff http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sho...lene+Misheloff NamUs MP#6410 and bring them home to their families!

Parents watch your children. Free-range parenting leads to more child victims.

Cruelty to humans begins with cruelty to animals.

I believe in closure, not forgiveness. I'm also unapologetically judgemental.

Sick Psycho!
    Unless I provide a link, every one of my posts are to be considered rumor, Speculation, or simply MY OWN OPINION.

“It is better to remain silent at the risk of being thought a fool, than to talk and remove all doubt of it.”

The missing and murdered cannot cry out for Justice. It is the duty for the living to do so for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Tulessa View Post
    Sick Psycho!
    You're so right! And ... just look at the whites of his eyes! You can see then all the way around!

I don't understand it, and don't want to understand it! I am woefully ignorant about animal bodies, how can people do this! I mean How can they and how Can they, and don't want to know either. He needs to be locked away.

It's disgusting to hear about this sort of thing. More so that it happens.

Gross! And that man's stare...

LOCK HIM UP! Buh-bye
    “Every day that they don’t find something is good for me.“ Billie Dunn

63° 22'N 32° 17'W (It's In The Abyss.)

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

Too bad one of the neighbors didn't have a Louisville Slugger handy!

I would have knocked his head clean off his shoulders

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

Oh.My.God. Somebody needs to put that man down.

Poor dog.

Georgia -- Redneck Country
    Sadly this seems to happen more than one would think (but usually not in front of a group of screaming witnesses).

Some dogs die from internal injuries as a result. Seems pits are often the targeted victims too. If this man has a dime to his name they should force him to pay big bucks to a rescue agency that will care for and find a home the dog (I would prefer a far more brutal punishment but that won't happen).

What in the world is wrong with people?