993 users online (193 members and 800 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast

Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Breaking news

Malaysia Airlines says it has lost contact with a plane travelling from Kuala Lumpur to Beijing, with 239 people on board.

The airline said in a statement that flight MH370 disappeared at 02:40 local time on Saturday (18:40 GMT on Friday).

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-26492748

I'm praying the plane is found and people on the plane survive.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=238253"]Frequently Asked Questions[/ame]

Thread #1
    Last edited by bessie; 03-17-2014 at 07:36 PM. Reason: added link per poster's request
    The man in my avatar may have killed two innocent teenagers Abigail Williams and Liberty German. If you know who he is Please call the tip line. There is a reward of $250,000 - Tel- 844.459.5786 or email: abbyandlibbytip@cacoshrf.com

The dead cannot cry out for justice. It is a duty of the living to do so for them. Lois McMaster Bujold.

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Malaysia airlines plane may have crashed 239 people on board #2

Continue here:

CNN says that the plane appeared to be turning back yet w/o radio contact, so they're thinking that whatever happened was "quick and catastrophic, most likely disintegrating in air. It is too early to speculate that terrorism is a factor."

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....g-jet.cnn.html

now I am really confused actually..............if these guys were black, we know one of the passport holders were definitely white..........these passports must have been really doctored, obviously the photo would have had to been changed, but it means also the skin colour segment on the passport would have been altered!!
    REVAMPZ

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    now I am really confused actually..............if these guys were black, we know one of the passport holders were definitely white..........these passports must have been really doctored, obviously the photo would have had to been changed, but it means also the skin colour segment on the passport would have been altered!!
    Exactly
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

The Malaysian police chief speaking to media about the missing Malaysia Airlines MH370 flight has likened two passengers travelling on board on fake passports to AC Milan and Italy striker Mario Balotelli.

The investigator was trying to explain that the two men on the flight between Malaysia and China did not have an Asian appearance.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ario-balotelli

Can someone explain something to me. How can they say the plane "may" have taken a turn. Isn't it clear on radar? I would think you would be able to say definitively whether it turned or not. Any aviation people know the answer to that?

Quote Originally Posted by revampz View Post
    Who says they were black? I think the investigator was trying to say the were not Asian.
    Just my opinion

Quote Originally Posted by jjenny View Post
    Who says they were black? I think the investigator was trying to say the were not Asian.
    Refer to previous thread. Last discussions there. Balotelli is black.
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Quote Originally Posted by amberjul View Post
    CNN says that the plane appeared to be turning back yet w/o radio contact, so they're thinking that whatever happened was "quick and catastrophic, most likely disintegrating in air. It is too early to speculate that terrorism is a factor."

http://edition.cnn.com/video/data/2....g-jet.cnn.html
    if you read the flightradar24.com forum (these folks are the ones that had the flight path in the media) the plane made a similar turn to the plane that was in front of it so I am not so sure it was turning back just following the flight path.

Seeing as this was in the media we can link to flightradar24 (just no copy and paste of comments)

http://www.flightradar24.com/42.61,-83.93/7

weird way of saying they were not Asian using the example of a black football player.......its actually a stupid thing to say if they were white or even middle eastern in appearance...
    REVAMPZ

Quote Originally Posted by ~n/t~ View Post
    Refer to previous thread. Last discussions there. Balotelli is black.
    I know that. But that doesn't mean people with stolen passports were black. Investigator was just trying to explain they didn't have Asian appearance.
    Just my opinion

He knew who he was talking about, that he is black. He's very famous.

Asked if they are black, he replied: "Yes," but then said he does "not want to dwell" on the question.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...engers-3226330

I know not the best news source but I've seen it elsewhere, will look

Page 1 of 66 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast