Nancy Grace: latest lawsuit against her

Toni Modrano ~ Vodka Mom who fell asleep and rolled over on her three week old asphyxiating the baby. Grace did a show railing against the woman and wondering why she had't been charged with murder. Modrano committed suicide after seeing the report. Her family sued Grace and CNN. Settlement details were sealed.

Why do they let her stay on the air? I know she does some good for missing people. But her passion gets the best of her and she isn't always accurate. Atleast we can chose not to watch her. I can't imagine how she was in a court room. She needs to learn to report the facts and leave her personal feelings aside.

Too bad Beth K. got dragged into the suit, but you can't be hanging with NG without some of it rubbing off, IMO...

Toni Modrano ~ Vodka Mom who fell asleep and rolled over on her three week old asphyxiating the baby. Grace did a show railing against the woman and wondering why she had't been charged with murder. Modrano committed suicide after seeing the report. Her family sued Grace and CNN. Settlement details were sealed.

You don't believe vodka mom should have been charged? I do.
I do not see how it's nancy graces fault if she killed herself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I simply reported "the other case". My feelings weren't expressed one way or the other so how do you get that I don't believe she should be charged? I'd really like to know.

I simply reported "the other case". My feelings weren't expressed one way or the other so how do you get that I don't believe she should be charged? I'd really like to know.

My reply was a general one. It was not directed at you specifically. I'm sorry for any confusion.

My reply was a general one. It was not directed at you specifically. I'm sorry for any confusion.

No problem. Since you quoted my post specifically I thought it was directed at me specifically so I answered.

NG excelled as a prosecutor, but her TV persona just keeps getting worse.

I don't really have anything to contribute to this discussion; I simply wanted to add another cat avatar in this thread.

NG excelled as a prosecutor, but her TV persona just keeps getting worse.

I don't really have anything to contribute to this discussion; I simply wanted to add another cat avatar in this thread.

She didn't really excel at being a prosecutor, either. When she was a prosecuting attorney, she was reprimanded three times for misconduct.

Thank you! She should have been charged.:twocents:

I'm not a NG fan, but she has a right to express her opinion that this person should have been charged. I don't believe she is to blame for the unfortunate suicide nor should she be held financially liable for this sad event.

JMHO

I'm not familiar with vodka mom's case but it seems like a woman who suffocated her baby might possibly be suicidal with or without TV personalities.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GravityHurts
Back