TX TX - Brandon Lawson, 26, San Angelo, 8 Aug 2013 - #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

BlithePlum

Reaction score
http://www.txdps.state.tx.us/mpch/mpch.htm
(Couldn't find any news articles on this, but he is listed in TXDPS Missing Persons)

Family seems to be updating this Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/helpfindbrandonlawson

1235235_654626687891002_1620320002_n.jpg

Thread#1

Quote: Psychic Sleuth, from yesterday:

"Oh I don't think it was minor. Especially with priors. LL said he had done time in the past. You don't do time on something minor. The indictment was posted upstream."

Oh yes you do!! I know someone who spent 2 weeks in jail for a minor crime. This person had never been arrested before. If you are arrested and can't afford bail, or can't afford the stiff fines, you sit in jail and wait it out. Unless you are talking about prison as doing time... but jail is considered doing time as well.

Yea a lot of people confuse prison with jail and mix up the words. There is a difference. Brandon could not have been incarcerated that long because he has 3 kids and he had to be out to make them. So maybe a year or two at the most? I'm guessing it was much shorter than that tho.

Plus he doesn't strike me as a big time drug dealer. Just maybe some guy who got a little bit to sell at the bar or to friends. I could be wrong....

"Oh I don't think it was minor. Especially with priors. LL said he had done time in the past. You don't do time on something minor. The indictment was posted upstream."

Oh yes you do!! I know someone who spent 2 weeks in jail for a minor crime. This person had never been arrested before. If you are arrested and can't afford bail, or can't afford the stiff fines, you sit in jail and wait it out. Unless you are talking about prison as doing time... but jail is considered doing time as well.

She said prison. Not jail. Two different areas I believe. My friends sister is going to jail for 60 days. But her dad was in prison for a few years.

I've been following this case..
I hear state police in the 911 call. But that doesn't make sense. I wish we could hear the rest of the tape or all of it and the next call too.

What's the difference between prison and jail over there? One and the same thing in the UK. Thanks in advance!

He did prison time not jail time. Big difference.

Here in CA where I live any sentence 12 months and under is done in the county jail. Anything over 12 months you are sent to prison. I'm not sure about TX though.

To me when people say they "did time" it's usually in prison not jail.

She said he spent time in Prison that's a big difference from a couple weeks in jail MOO

Brought over from other page:

Quote: Back to the donation accounts. According to HFBL it seems that the purpose of these accounts is to help support LL and kids NOT to help find Brandon. I've wondered why LL would release the 911 tape and push for public support then she seems to turn down all offers to help FIND BRANDON.

Is this a ploy to get public support and find legal fault in LE for not responding to the 911 call? I don't know why his parents would need a lawyer? If everyone believes B is most likely deceased then nobody needs a lawyer to take care of his legal troubles over the warrant. I say forgetaboutit. They would never win especially given the fact that K and A lied to the Deputy. Had they told the truth I'm sure there would have been efforts to find B that night. Quote

This is what has bothered me since I started looking into it. She has turned down excellent offers of information, help. I'm not sure if she is working right now, she is on fb an awful lot. I'm online a lot with school, and I do not work at this time. It sure does seem as no one wants to know what happened that night , unless it has to do with accusing LE of wrong doing. Maybe LE has backed off some because they can't get anyone to tell the truth. Lying to them was not a smart thing to do. MOO

There is a big difference between county jail and prison, especially Texas prisons. County jail is where most criminals knows almost everyone locked up with them knows their street credentials so to speak. Prison on the other hand is run by gangs within the prisons. I could see him running from Texas Prison, however the 911 call rules that out for me. Too much fear in his voice.
As far as the rumor of BL being at Walmart, that is a very very common place for drug deals to happen. Him being chased by whoever he met there is very possible, maybe he had planned on getting gas later but something happened and he had to get away fast.
One more thing I wanted to address is everyone comparing BL's alleged drug use with those 2 teenagers that hallucinated and died, that scenario is possible but I am inclined to think that BL was probably more experienced with the drug having 2 prior arrests for it makes me think that. But again this just my opinion..You may ask how I know this but as I mentioned before I loved an addict for 10+ years so I have a little insight into the drug world. When I first saw the flier of BL on fb I was like wow he looks so much like my guy- he's a handsome guy!

I've been following this case..
I hear state police in the 911 call. But that doesn't make sense. I wish we could hear the rest of the tape or all of it and the next call too.

I've listened to the call 5 million times, and this actually makes the most sense IMO. He's speaking very rapidly. Say this "STATEpolice" really really fast. I do believe you're right. And no, it doesn't make sense, but that's because nothing does in this case because IMO we are being given half truths from both sides.

STATEpolice just pulled/pushed some guys over=
Stapers just pulled/pushed some guys over (what some of us hear)

This is just speculation and only my opinion from personal experience...
If BL was in fact a meth user like so many rumors claim -he didn't use it alone, meth makes you highly sexual and sexually uninhibited. If he was using he probably had a side chick if his own woman wasn't into it. If K was a user up until recently, he too probably had a side chick if his own woman wasn't into it.

This is just speculation and only my opinion from personal experience...
If BL was in fact a meth user like so many rumors claim -he didn't use it alone, meth makes you highly sexual and sexually uninhibited. If he was using he probably had a side chick if his own woman wasn't into it. If K was a user up until recently, he too probably had a side chick if his own woman wasn't into it.

I have wondered if A uses. In her pictures she looks under UI in some of them. And she was supposedly with K that night. Makes one wonder.

jails are usually run by the counties, or sheriffs' departments, and that is where you are prior to sentencing and disposition of your case, or if you are serving a very short sentence (usually less than 12 months), or if you can not post bail. And prison is where you serve your time after sentencing.

I still hear "staters." As in state police.

I'm wondering if B truly was out there headed to Ft Worth? Could he have been at the drug bust house? If he truly was going to Ft Worth why would LL have told Kyle to go give B gas then have him stay at his house or come home? Why not just let him continue on his way to Ft Worth? Why would someone need to come back home just because of running out of gas? You just fill up and continue on your way don't you?

Where was the mysterious ping that LL couldn't explain?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member