Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Snipped for focus:
    Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    http://obits.nola.com/obituaries/nol...8108&fhid=9259
    "RUIZ Lucas Ruiz On Friday, January 24, 2014, God called upon Lucas to don his angel wings and return back to his forever home while cradled in the arms of his beloved mother. ...."

BBM -His beloved mother? More like his heartless killer.
    If she was trying to say she loved him, obit could have said
    'in the arms of his loving mother.'
    Maybe she did love him, except times (plural) when she poisoned him.

Obit 'beloved mother' phrasing suggests that he loved her.
    Not sure that he did.

Sad, sad, sad.

Hoping for justice for all involved.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to al66pine For This Useful Post:

keeponsearching is offline The mighty Oak was once a little nut that stood its ground.
    Crazy. He had the cutest smile in that pic. What a heartless mom she is. Bye bye to prison you go. People are so stupid, cruel and evil.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to keeponsearching For This Useful Post:

Disgusting piece of....well you know. Lucas was adorable. And she has to be a sociopath because for her to describe his murder as a "mercy killing"....that was no mercy killing, it was torture.
    All posts from me are MY OPINION ONLY

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to michmi For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by SwampMama View Post
    Oh it just gets worse. here is a link to a story from after the baby was given rum.
    http://www.wwltv.com/news/health/Tea...203304961.html

Apparently baby Lucas suffered brain damage from the rum/perfume/whatever he was given. Then Erika gave this interview and is basking in the publicity, portraying herself as such a loving mom. She even opened a bank account for people to donate to Lucas, calling it "ANewLife4Lucas".

Here is her twitter acct: https://twitter.com/ANewLife4Lucas

From her twitter, it appears she is pregnant because she references cravings and wanting October 2014 to hurry up because she is an "impatient mommy".

This is crazy! Is she some kind of sociopath? I'm thinking she poisoned the baby the first time, he lived and developed severe brain damage from it, she framed the babies daddy, gave interviews, enjoyed being the "victim" and the "loving mom", started a bank account and benefited from her crime by garnering pity from people for the damage SHE caused to her baby. Unbelievable!
    Sounds like Münchausen Syndrome By Proxy, which is a form of extreme narcissism and obsession with attention. No doubt that Erika Wigstrom is an extreme narcissist with histrionic and psychopathic tendencies.

Personality Subtypes
    http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/summary.htm

HMS Hood
    Mighty Hood
    Pennant Number: 51
    Motto: Ventis Secundis ("With Favourable Winds")
    May 15, 1920-May 24, 1941

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to HMSHood For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by HMSHood View Post
    Sounds like Münchausen Syndrome By Proxy, which is a form of extreme narcissism and obsession with attention. No doubt that Erika Wigstrom is an extreme narcissist with histrionic and psychopathic tendencies.

Personality Subtypes

http://www.millon.net/taxonomy/summary.htm

Sounds like a murderer to me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Linda7NJ For This Useful Post:

What a monster. I hope she rots.

Poor beautiful little Lucas! You deserved so much better baby boy. The world will miss you little man.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to inthedark14 For This Useful Post:

For boyfriend to confess putting rum in the feeding tube, wonder if he really did while she was out of the room? And then she was putting perfume oil in the tube without his knowledge, so poor Lucas was getting a double dose of alcohol?

I just can't even... wow...

Sounds like Münchausen Syndrome By Proxy to me too. And somebody better be keeping a close eye on any other children she has or is around.

Just... gah... no words.
    "I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day."
    - E. B. White

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to AzPistonsGirl For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by 1&2&3 View Post
    For boyfriend to confess putting rum in the feeding tube, wonder if he really did while she was out of the room? And then she was putting perfume oil in the tube without his knowledge, so poor Lucas was getting a double dose of alcohol?
    She confessed to being the one that gave him alcohol when he was 2 months old. She admitted that she lied to police when she told them she had a bottle of Bacardi in her freezer at home which she claimed disappeared when her boyfriend went home to take a shower. She framed the boyfriend and confessed that she framed him.

The bf's "confession" is now very suspect (to me). One of the articles said that the BF was still in jail and it is not yet known IF this will impact the case against him. Umm I would think it would!!
    SwampMama

GUILTY!!!

Cyrus C. convicted of 2004 arson in Harvey, La. that killed 4 people, including his 19-month-old daughter, his teenage girlfriend, the girlfriend's mom and GF's young brother (age 11). He was acquitted in 2008 (state charges) in 2008 and found GUILTY (federal charges) in 2013

http://www.nola.com/crime/index.ssf/...d_of_2004.html

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SwampMama For This Useful Post:

Surely the hospital investigation could distinguish between rum and perfume.

19. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to musicaljoke For This Useful Post:

Wow what an evil witch!

21. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JenniferTx For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by musicaljoke View Post
    Surely the hospital investigation could distinguish between rum and perfume.
    Well they couldn't do an actual autopsy, they probably saw a very high blood alcohol content, then she told that story about the Bacardi, he confessed, and they didn't look further. Why would they?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2