Found Deceased TX - D'Lisa Kelley, 24, pregnant, Dallas, 7 March 2014

Jacie Estes

Medical Marijuana Advocate
Reaction score
24944205_BG1.jpg

Pregnant Dallas mom disappears after leaving relative's house

DALLAS -

Dallas police are following up on a strange phone call made by a missing 24-year-old woman.

D'Lisa Kelley was last seen Friday night leaving her grandmother's house in the Oak Cliff area in the 2700 block of Prosperity Boulevard, near Sunnyvale Street and Overton Road. She was walking to a wake for her best friend, who was recently killed in a car wreck, but she never made it there.

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24944205/dallas-mom-disappears-after-leaving-friends-house

1926681_680707338635341_439357888_n.jpg

D'Lisa's sister is now a friend on my FB page and this is from FB:

D'LISA MICHELLE KELLEY
AGE- 24
BORN-JULY 24, 1989
HEIGHT- 5'4
WEIGHT- 120lbs
RACE- AFRICA AMERICAN
EYE COLOR- BROWN
HAIR COLOR- BROWN
2 MONTHS PREGNANT

My sister D'Lisa was last seen wearing a pair of leopard print tights, a long sleeve black shirt, and a blue jean(denim) vest. Her hair was up in a high bun. She has several tattoos. One on the right side of her neck that says DATANYA: the one on her chest says MARQUISE its connected to a vine that goes down her right side and has roses: a lion on her right thigh with the words LEO underneath: another on her hip, her stomach, both of her calf muscles, both forearms, DUNYAE on her hand, and praying hands holding a rosary on her back right shoulder. She was last seen leaving my grandma house (Oak Cliff area Sunnyvale and Overton) on her way to her best friends wake March 7,2014 about 5:30pm she never made it. At 6:45pm my sister Jasmine received a call from Lisa and she was in the background screaming for her life saying " STOP! STOP! GET OFF ME!" A man's voice was heard saying "SHUT UP! STOP SCREAMING! YOU WANT TO BE HARDHEADED! The call lasted for 1minute 11seconds. After the call was disconnected my sister Jasmine attempt to call back several times, there was no answer. At 6:51pm she received a text from Lisa which stated l, "CALL YOU IN A MINUTE."

D’Lisa Kelley
attachment.php

Dallas police seek help in locating missing pregnant mother -

DALLAS —
Authorities are asking for help in locating a pregnant Dallas mother who disappeared nearly a week ago. D’Lisa Kelley, 24, hasn’t been seen or heard from since last Friday. Police unsuccessfully tried to trace her phone, indicating it’s either turned off or ran out of battery. “Ms. Kelley has a 2-year-old child and it is uncharacteristic (for her) to leave him for any extended period of time,” said Maj. Rob Sherwin, who oversees the missing persons squad.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/local/Dall...ating-missing-pregnant-mother--249913821.html

Attachments

• 0312missing_mom.jpg
    0312missing_mom.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 717
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/dlisa.kelley1/

Some details:
A short time later, Kelley's other sister received what appeared to be an unintentional phone call from Kelley, who could be heard screaming in the background.

"Telling someone to ‘Stop! Stop! Get off of me! Stop!' and it was a dude in the background saying ‘Shut up,' ‘Stop screaming,' ‘You don't listen,' and things like that," said Steward.

The call lasted just longer than a minute. Kelley's sister, Jasmine, began calling Kelley repeatedly, and then a text came through.

"She got a text from my sister, Lisa, and she was like, ‘I'm going to call you in a minute,'" said Steward. "After that, Jasmine replied, ‘No, what's going on? I heard you screaming and yelling…did he hit you?'"

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/story/24944205/dallas-mom-disappears-after-leaving-friends-house

Dallas police are looking for a woman who left her friends house on Friday to attend a wake but did not show up.

http://thescoopblog.dallasnews.com/...oman-last-seen-friday-in-east-oak-cliff.html/

Could someone been on top of her trying to get her to miscarry?

Anything is possible. Her family is desperate for answers.

wow, how terrifying.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

D'Lisa's sister is a friend on my FB page and this is from FB:

D'LISA MICHELLE KELLEY
AGE- 24
BORN-JULY 24, 1989
HEIGHT- 5'4
WEIGHT- 120lbs
RACE- AFRICA AMERICAN
EYE COLOR- BROWN
HAIR COLOR- BROWN
2 MONTHS PREGNANT

My sister D'Lisa was last seen wearing a pair of leopard print tights, a long sleeve black shirt, and a blue jean(denim) vest. Her hair was up in a high bun. She has several tattoos. One on the right side of her neck that says DATANYA: the one on her chest says MARQUISE its connected to a vine that goes down her right side and has roses: a lion on her right thigh with the words LEO underneath: another on her hip, her stomach, both of her calf muscles, both forearms, DUNYAE on her hand, and praying hands holding a rosary on her back right shoulder. She was last seen leaving my grandma house (Oak Cliff area Sunnyvale and Overton) on her way to her best friends wake March 7,2014 about 5:30pm she never made it. At 6:45pm my sister Jasmine received a call from Lisa and she was in the background screaming for her life saying " STOP! STOP! GET OFF ME!" A man's voice was heard saying "SHUT UP! STOP SCREAMING! YOU WANT TO BE HARDHEADED! The call lasted for 1minute 11seconds. After the call was disconnected my sister Jasmine attempt to call back several times, there was no answer. At 6:51pm she received a text from Lisa which stated l, "CALL YOU IN A MINUTE."

1926681_680707338635341_439357888_n.jpg

Shown as engaged on Facebook. What does the fiancé say? Man heard saying, "You want to be hardheaded." What male says that except a dad (uncle, father figure, etc) or a significant other that treats his parter like a child. What man would want to hit her? Sister Jasmine asked, "Did HE hit you?" Who is the HE that she is referring to? Was this common?

I wish she had yelled, "(Insert name) is attacking me."

Shown as engaged on Facebook. What does the fiancé say? Man heard saying, "You want to be hardheaded." What male says that except a dad (uncle, father figure, etc) or a significant other that treats his parter like a child. What man would want to hit her? Sister Jasmine asked, "Did HE hit you?" Who is the HE that she is referring to? Was this common?

I wish she had yelled, "(Insert name) is attacking me."

I suspect she either didn't know the phone had dialed (aka the buttdial) or didn't want the person attacking her to know she had dialed the phone. That would have been a big tip off.

But yeah, definitely sounds like someone close to her is involved.

I suspect she either didn't know the phone had dialed (aka the buttdial) or didn't want the person attacking her to know she had dialed the phone. That would have been a big tip off.

But yeah, definitely sounds like someone close to her is involved.

only weird part is the sister said it was an "unknown" male. i think she would recognize any family member or her sisters fiance's voice, ya know?

definitely look at the males she had contact with.
saying an unknown male could conly the person did get a good enough listen to give a name.

Darn - and it's been so long...

I imagine the family has checked all the usual places. I can't imagine a mom leaving her child, so heartbreaking!

It seems her sisters do not like D'Lisa's fiance, or his Mother for that matter, very much. They've posted a couple things on their FB. Also noted is that she may have been afraid of him... all hearsay of course...

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Drury Lane
Back