Resolved TX - Houston, WhtMale 30-40, UP3953, Fake CA ID 'Richard Kelly Wordeman', had bus tickets, Sep'90 - poss. Lee Clark Leonard

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Starting a thread for WS member awhimsicalt.

*WARNING: MORGUE PHOTO AT LINKS*
https://identifyus.org/en/cases/3953
http://www.harriscountytx.gov/CmpDocuments/21/Unidentified Decedent Fliers/1990-09-09-5979.pdf

30-40 year old white male, 6'0", 272 lbs

Was found with Greyhound bus tickets from Los Angeles CA to Houston TX, then to Pensacola FL, then to Miami Beach FL.

Details: The decedent was found dead in a room of the Montague Hotel. He had checked in using the name Richard Kelly Wordeman. The decedent listed a CA driver’s license number. The driver’s license number was incorrect and the decedent’s name was never confirmed.

That last name doesn't seem like something you'd randomly make up. According to Peoplefinders and Ancestry, there are several Wordemans around his age in Cambria/San Luis Obispo, CA. Perhaps he used the last name of a friend, former classmate, coworker, etc. Hopefully, that was already explored.

Any word on how he died?

Does it say why he was headed to the hospital?

Very country style belt. I have heard that when people give a false name that they use a name that is similar to their real name. Maybe a play on the name (ex: Dick Workman)

I found two Richard Dean Wordeman that live in Oregon, age 67. if he was using someone elses name. Back in the 90's I guess motels didn't make a copy of the DL that was used.

His ticket was to finally take him all the way to Florida. I searched the California missing page with no luck. His hair looks like it has red in it.

I went ahead and submitted Joseph Rodziewicz Jr as a possiable match.... Will keep yall updated

I just got an email back from Mary Bell about the match I submitted saying:

Thank you for the suggested match. I don't show any comparison of these having been done so I will have our panel look at it. If is proven to be a positive match, I will contact you further.

I did not even notice he had any tatoos

I just got an email back from Mary Bell about the match I submitted saying:

Thank you for the suggested match. I don't show any comparison of these having been done so I will have our panel look at it. If is proven to be a positive match, I will contact you further.

I did not even notice he had any tatoos

"Multiple homemade tattoos over body but the following are known:
Left lower arm (see images) known to have a cross with JOE below it and "F.T.W." below that and then followed by DFFL in descending letters below that extending down to hand
On lower fingers of one hand had F-U-C-K and either L-O-V-E OR H-A-T-E on the other hand: one letter per finger. "

But the resemblance looks awfully strong. I'm glad you submitted it anyway.

I have some Native brothers & sisters working on that belt buckle. May help, may not. But always worth a shot.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back