603 users online (65 members and 538 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Remembering Tori

Hi all... its been some time since i last posted, however always thinking of Tori.

The dreadful day she was taken away is coming up... and was wondering if anyone in Woodstock was getting together to visit Tori, or anything of the sorts. I know myself and my daughter will be releasing a purple balloon with a note to her on it.... thoughts?

LONDON, Ont. -- Five years after their beloved tomboy princess went missing, the family of Victoria "Tori" Stafford still struggles with the pain and the prospect of another trial.

But they're also showing signs of growing strength in their personal lives and remain strong in a conviction to keep alive the memory of the slain Woodstock, Ont., school girl, as well as the lessons of her disappearance.

"People keep asking us if we're ever going to be able to forgive them (the killers), because we're not going to move on until they're forgiven," Tori's mother, Tara McDonald, said.

"I just can't see it happening. Ever. How do you forgive two people who destroyed your life on a whim?"

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/04...s-went-missing

I was happy to read in a recent article that Tori's father has gone on to have another child (son) with his current partner.

Quote Originally Posted by airplanelamp View Post
    I was happy to read in a recent article that Tori's father has gone on to have another child (son) with his current partner.
    Just for the sake of keeping the record correct, Rodney's son is from a previous relationship, not from his current partner. He looks so much like Rodney and coincidentally there's a strong resemblance of Victoria in him. Blonde hair and blue eyes. IIRC he will be four years old this year. HTH.
    Rest in peace Tori, Tim and Jeremy.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

Quote Originally Posted by matou View Post
    LONDON, Ont. -- Five years after their beloved tomboy princess went missing, the family of Victoria "Tori" Stafford still struggles with the pain and the prospect of another trial.

But they're also showing signs of growing strength in their personal lives and remain strong in a conviction to keep alive the memory of the slain Woodstock, Ont., school girl, as well as the lessons of her disappearance.

"People keep asking us if we're ever going to be able to forgive them (the killers), because we're not going to move on until they're forgiven," Tori's mother, Tara McDonald, said.

"I just can't see it happening. Ever. How do you forgive two people who destroyed your life on a whim?"

http://www.torontosun.com/2014/04/04...s-went-missing
    BBM I find the choice of word a bit odd IMHO. To me from what we learnt through the trial, it doesn't seem MR the POS acted upon a "whim". Seems he had fantasized for months leading up to Victoria's abduction, rape and murder, example being the download of information found on his computer hard drive and laptop. That would be solid, direct evidence which unfortunately was not allowed into evidence. And if we are to believe what TLM stated during her testimony on the stand, MR had made indications to her on other occasions, example being parking outside of other childrens' homes and stating he knew the layout of the home and how easy it would be to go into those homes and "steal" the children/child who reside within. This statement coming from Victoria's mom makes me wonder if she now knows what many people suspect..."the more to the story". The POS did ask that she talk to him in private to hear his side, so just wondering if she did eventually hear his side (IMHO it would be lies anyhow as that is just who he is...a chronic, pathetic, liar).Then again maybe she never put too much thought into her choice of that particular word, not to mention it would be very stressful, opening up old wounds discussing the five year anniversary of her precious daughter's demise. Not meant to be taken offensively, just that that word stuck out like a sore thumb to me. JMHO.

As the sad anniversary is upon them and they are still having to deal with this POS's appeal and possible retrial (Pray it doesn't happen), I hope they continue to remain strong to continue the fight for Victoria and justice and stay strong for their other child(ren) in their lives.

Sweet, precious Tori, your suffering ended five years ago and you are at peace, heaven gained a beautiful angel. I bet you cannot wait for spring to finally show it's signs, look down upon the earth and see all the gorgeous purple flowers planted in honour and remembrance of you. We will never forgot you...never ever sweet child.

"On May 6th, the devil led the vilest form of evil down my driveway and it smiled at me before it took Tim away." Good always triumphs over evil. Keep the faith, justice will prevail. .

It's hard to believe that it's been 5 years already.

Another sad anniversary to remember a beautiful little girl who should be thinking about boys and proms now. It still brings me to tears when I think of what happened 5 years ago today.

Rest in peace Victoria. I will never forget you.

Thinking about you and your family today Princess!
    ♥♥♥ In Memory of Tori ♥♥♥

I've been thinking of Tori today. I still plant her purple garden and as soon as the weather is warm enough, I'll be at it again. Rest in peace sweet girl.

Will never forget you sweet angel.

Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Vigil in Woodstock tonight for Tori Stafford

http://www.570news.com/2014/04/08/vi...tori-stafford/

"It's a really tough day": Marking five years since Tori Stafford abduction

http://kitchener.ctvnews.ca/it-s-a-r...tion-1.1766971

Precious Angel you will never be forgotten.

Lullabies
    - Author Unknown

Papa please don't look so sad,
    Mama please don't cry.
    I am in the arms of Jesus
    and He sings me lullabies.
    Please do not try to question God,
    don't think He is unkind.
    Don't think He sent me to you and that
    He changed His mind.
    You see, I am special
    and I'm needed up above.
    I'm the special child you gave Him,
    the product of your love.
    I'll always be there with you.
    So watch the sky at night.
    Find the brightest star that's gleaming.
    That's my halo's brilliant light.
    So Papa please don't look so sad.
    Mama please don't cry.
    I am in the arms of Jesus.
    And He sings me lullabies.

Marking five-year anniversary of disappearance of Tori Stafford

Read more: http://london.ctvnews.ca/marking-fiv...#ixzz2yLvFDkuQ

Tori Has been on my mind as soon as I turned the page to APRIL..I have not forgotten ONT>angel...I had the date marked on my calendar .I had problems logging into Tori forum...I am back ..rip Tori...I keep searching for what is happening with that appeal we are funding...I will not even mention his name as it id not worth the font...I just always have Tori on my mind....Purple huge Hydrias will be blooming in my garden soon for you Tori. I also planted many other purple flowers in my new home for YOU...and listen to your fav Tune " UP" by Shania Twain often...R.I.P again OUR ONTARIO ANGEL...4 ever loved..never forgotten...robynhood
    Five years from now, when people think of Victoria Stafford they are going to think of the little girl that changed Canadian Laws and made it a safer nation for all children.
    Rodney Stafford; Victoria's Dad

**RIP Tim Bosma...
    Justice Shall Prevail

Quote Originally Posted by swedie View Post
    Precious Angel you will never be forgotten.

Lullabies
    - Author Unknown

Papa please don't look so sad,
    Mama please don't cry.
    I am in the arms of Jesus
    and He sings me lullabies.
    Please do not try to question God,
    don't think He is unkind.
    Don't think He sent me to you and that
    He changed His mind.
    You see, I am special
    and I'm needed up above.
    I'm the special child you gave Him,
    the product of your love.
    I'll always be there with you.
    So watch the sky at night.
    Find the brightest star that's gleaming.
    That's my halo's brilliant light.
    So Papa please don't look so sad.
    Mama please don't cry.
    I am in the arms of Jesus.
    And He sings me lullabies.
    That made me cry
    Though I fall, I fall like a star, streaming splendour through the sky.
    Justice has not failed Victoria... Rest in peace Angel.

Princess on Earth, Angel in Heaven

“If two points are destined to touch, the universe will always find a way to make the connection. Even when all hope seems lost, certain ties cannot be broken. They define who we are — and who we can become. Across space, across time, even across paths we cannot predict.” -Touch

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast