983 users online (181 members and 802 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-lucky...ry?id=22984341

Woman 'Lucky' to Get Away from Husband Accused of Murdering 1st Wife

ust days after Raven Abaroa -- who was accused of killing his wife, Janet Abaroa, in 2005 -- agreed to plead guilty to a voluntary manslaughter charge, his second wife said she was lucky to get away from him.

"I was lucky enough to get out," Vanessa Pond told ABC News' John Quinones in an interview this week. "Janet was not. I don't want to see that again."

Raven Abaroa entered an Alford plea on March 12, acknowledging that there was evidence to convict him but not admitting guilt. A judge sentenced him to between 95 and 123 months in jail. But, with time served, he could be out in less than four years.

"I was shocked. But ... more than that, I was shocked at what the plea deal turned out to be," Pond said. "That's not justice at all. It's not justice."

snipped

Pond had advice for other women who might meet Raven Abaroa when he is released from jail.

"Please listen to what's out there, what's available on the Internet," Pond said. "Please don't be drawn in, and please get away ... as fast as you can."
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/husb...-wife-23001201

Good Morning America Segment regarding Janet's murder. This goes into a legal analyses of the Alford Plea.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14