Raven's comments regarding Janet . . .

golfmom

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
pocketpcguy

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=35&perpage=15&pagenumber=10

poster name: NC_VX

NC_VX
Super VXer 99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

My wife was furious, but shortly fell in love with the VX. She still thinks of the VX as a horrible investment because of how much it has depreciated in value. I was a little disappointed too, but after thinking about it, VALUE IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER.
more at link

More misc. info to add to our collection

Interest 1 Janet is interested in the Harry Potter series. After reading all 4 books once, she is moving through again.

Interest 2 GOLF... It's a "getting older" sport : )

Interest 3 Puzzles and games anyone? While Janet is loving the very difficult puzzles both on the PC and on cardboard,

http://web.archive.org/web/20010408...om/interest.htm

Monday, January 29, 2001 :
I am so blessed to have my best friend as a wife. Janet is the most special girl. I love her so much. Today I went to play basketball. Before I left, she made me and my friend Les breakfast. What a sweat and tender young girl. I love everything there is about her!
The gospel is true. I bear testimony to you, brothers and sisters, that as you commit yourselves to the Lord and to being true to yourself, blessings will come. Remember to have faith, remember to be strong, remember that no matter who you are, or where you are, that Heavenly Father knows you. He knows your heart. He knows your name. Be kind to others, be true to yourself.
http://web.archive.org/web/20010420...RavensPerch.htm

Another expensive hobby . . .

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the specialized rockhopper I haven't been able to pin down yet.

09/05/2003, 11:56 PM

besides the vx... base price $28,900 new

2003 Specialized P.3 around $1,300
2003 Specialized Rockhopper (Wife)
2001 K2 Snowboards The snowboards range from $250-$400 each. Not including boots, straps, clothes, etc
2002 Ducati 748 Red
Piece of **** 92 Jeep Wrangler w/ 35's and Red... Hate it
Bauer Street Rollerblades whew another *expensive* brand

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?p=51209#post51209
12/10/2004, 07:41 AM
NC_VX
Super VXer 99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill, NC US

Negative Attitude Right Now

Ya know, I posted on here that I would never ever get rid of my VX.... NOw it seems I am so close to throwing in the towel. Between my job, a baby, two dogs and a need for more and more space, I'm just not sure the VX fits the bill.

I want to go out and just buy a third vehicle (or make my VX my third Vehicle), but I'm having a tough time coming up with funds to pay for it, so it seems like parting with the VX is the right way to go..... HOWEVER, even my wife is on my side now by saying I can't sell something that I've spent so much time and money on.

Ultimitly, I need to come up with some funds to keep me from selling the VX... I feel so guilty even considering selling it...

I'm ashamed!

http://web.archive.org/web/20010408184401/www.ravenstree.com/the_couple.htm

Janet and I met on August 17, 1998. It was in the Main Hall of Southern Virginia College where I (Raven) made the move that would change my life forever.

What I saw was a beautiful girl who was obviously not happy to be at this school. As she walked stubbornly in front of her family, I introduced myself to her little brother, welcoming him to the school. After a few laughs her parents said that "she" (pointing to Janet) is the new student. We talked for a little bit, the rest of my friends introduced her to the team, and only two days later we were watching the sun go down together, for the first time...

http://www.vehicross.info/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4963&perpage=15&pagenumber=1
09/19/2004, 09:50 AM
NC_VX
Super VXer

So, Janet and I would be 90% committed if it were this weekend and a little less then that if it were the following. Please let me know what everyone decides on as this is only a few days away. Hotel rates would be nice and out of town'r directions would be good too...

This happened very shortly before Kaiden was born. :(

golfmom said:
This happened very shortly before Kaiden was born. :(
Another posting from that site:

Weekend Warrior?
I was just jumping in on the post to find out the details of this event? I would like to get one more event in before the fall hits and my little tike is born!!!

This is an old cached post on the VX boards that Raven belongs to. I cannot call it up straight-out leading me to believe that it was deleted. RAVEN CLEARLY POSTS THAT HE WAS IN THE PROCESS OF A DIVORCE!

Approximate time period this was posted was early JAN. 2004

http://66.102.7.104/search?q=cache:...to=newpost&threadid=2923+NC_VX+for+sale&hl=en

NC_VX
Super Charged VXer

99, Ironman VX, 1455
Chapel Hill
Joined Jun 2003
195 Posts Post# 7
that is so perdy!!! I will keep my ears opened. Everyone wants one once they see mine, but no one really wants one, if you know what I am saying.... talk is cheap, show me some cash!!!

I one day will be in the market for VX#2, and I hope it is in as great as shape as yours. Mine will be paid off next year, and then I want to buy a street one, and get my 99 vx ready for the big stuff!!! Ya know, 4 mies to the gallon type of stuff.....

Anyway, dreams, dreams!! Maybe I will just get a 350Z, they look really nice next to the VX.. The Saint has one, cool!!!! they even match colors!

I am going through a D right now, so I know the feeling! Best of luck!

I am just reading about this case now and trying to get up to speed. This websleuths site is addictive, god.

Was there any further info regarding the emails with her coworkers? Were they in fact emails or were they IM's? I find it a bit odd that they would be alarmed if she didn't respond to emails, but if they were IM ing, yes. And they did not seize a computer? I find that weird too. I don't know that they'd need it, they can get data from the IP address and ISP to see if and when it had been used that evening.

Reading the husband's site, he does seem to allude that he's cut her out of his life, like he doesn't want anyone to think he's happily married etc. He seems to have the same arrogance as good old Peterson.

Is it possible that the wife was involved in some way with the embezzling but she agreed to testify against the husband? She worked in the accounting dept. she must have known something or been in on it.

Again, I don't know all the specifics of this but my gut tells me the husband is involved some way.

SauerKraut said:
I am just reading about this case now and trying to get up to speed. This websleuths site is addictive, god.

Was there any further info regarding the emails with her coworkers? Were they in fact emails or were they IM's? I find it a bit odd that they would be alarmed if she didn't respond to emails, but if they were IM ing, yes. And they did not seize a computer? I find that weird too. I don't know that they'd need it, they can get data from the IP address and ISP to see if and when it had been used that evening.

Is it possible that the wife was involved in some way with the embezzling but she agreed to testify against the husband? She worked in the accounting dept. she must have known something or been in on it.

Again, I don't know all the specifics of this but my gut tells me the husband is involved some way.

Hey SK! We haven't determined if it the early reports of co-workers was incorrect or what . . . interesting to note thought, reports are vague when it comes to who actually called 9-1-1 that night.

There have been some friends and co-workers who have im'd privately to share that Janet was completely unaware and shocked by Raven's embezzlement. I just have no reason to not believe that at this point as it's come from multiple sources and it fits with what we've come to know about Janet.

As for the computer, you would think LE would want to jump right on that one .... :waitasec:

That post about a "D" is very interesting. Good find golfmom!

I've got a child that was also born in October, so that had to be right around the time that Janet got pregnant.

I'm looking forward to seeing mr.ag's blog. Is there a specific time to look for it?

Jenifred said:

I've got a child that was also born in October, so that had to be right around the time that Janet got pregnant.

I'm looking forward to seeing mr.ag's blog. Is there a specific time to look for it?

Ah, I didn't catch that, so it was in January of 04 that the ad was on, okay.

As far as her knowing about the embezzlement, I bet she didn't know however, I would guess she was being called in as a witness regardless. Could she have information (unknowingly until now) that could implicate him further in the crime?

Sad story.... :mad:

How long does it take to get a divorce? If they had filed by Jan of 04, shouldnt it have been finalized already?

Doesn't Jan 04 coincide with the time period in which they were separated? Right before she found out she was pregnant?

Nemmer said:
Doesn't Jan 04 coincide with the time period in which they were separated? Right before she found out she was pregnant?
Yes, it does.

Timex said:
How long does it take to get a divorce? If they had filed by Jan of 04, shouldnt it have been finalized already?
Not if both parties don't sign the papers....

Jenifred said:

MisterAllGood's blog is up!
http://www.planethuff.com/darkside/

Hope you don't mind me posting this MisterAllGood but I just love your blogs and was anxiously awaiting this one.

Have a nice evening everyone...
PFM

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong