GUILTY SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 20 Feb 2014 *Arrest*

los2188

North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!
Reaction score
Nicole Goodlett
24978397_BG2.jpg

SC woman missing, authorities say -

SPARTANBURG, SC -
The Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office is trying to find a missing woman who may not be on important medication. Nicole Goodlett, 28, of Loblolly Drive was reported missing on Wednesday by her parents. Her parents tell investigators Nicole suffers from depression and may not have medication with her.

http://www.wbtw.com/story/24978397/sc-woman-missing-authorities-say

Every time I check out the missing forum, I see someone new on there from SC. What a stunningly beautiful woman. Below is her FB page.
https://www.facebook.com/alwyzz?fref=ts

There's nothing in the article about her having children, however, there is a pic on her FB page that shows two little ones. A boy and a girl. I wonder if they are her babies! Her FB also says she is in a relationship. I hope she just went off to get a breather or something. Hoping for her safe return!

She is stunning. She suffers from depression...I hope she didn't do something to herself. Hopefully off taking a break or thinking and comes home safe.

She is from my home town. I have seen a lot of coverage, but it's dwindling now, as usual.

Stunning girl. Any updates? Usually when you take off for a few days you don't consider medication or anything else - I hope in this case it's antidepressants where there is a few days before withdrawals kick in. Jmo.

Stunning girl. Any updates? Usually when you take off for a few days you don't consider medication or anything else - I hope in this case it's antidepressants where there is a few days before withdrawals kick in. Jmo.

Every article I can find, says pretty much the same. A few days ago, we had news report of a woman found dead in a motel. On the news FB page, some said they wondered if it was Nicole. So people are aware, but I have seen nothing new. The news one day showed her house, and the area, but I see nothing from family or friends at all. It's so sad because people would show up for a search if there was one.

She is beautiful. I hope she is okay

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If she has three children, and her parents live in TX, I wonder who reported her missing. I wonder where her children are and if there's a husband or bf. Just snippets of things in the news. I haven't seen anybody local speaking up.

Ok, so nothing jumps out regarding her finances but what about her last cellphone pings, texts, calls?

http://www.wjbf.com/story/25032437/a-week-later-no-sign-of-missing-spartanburg-woman

A Week Later, No Sign Of Missing Spartanburg Woman
Posted: Mar 20, 2014 5:54 PM EDT
Updated: Mar 20, 2014 6:05 PM EDT
By Mike Manzoni, Reporter - email

Snipped:
Lt. Tony Ivey, the sheriff's department spokesman, said a review of Goodlett's financial records haven't yielded any clues to her whereabouts.

Parents reported her missing... Also goes by names of Alazay or Zay... Doesn't have her car... No idea what she was wearing...

http://www.wtoc.com/story/24976684/deputies-upstate-woman-reported-missing

Deputies: Upstate woman reported missing, left home without car
Posted: Mar 14, 2014 11:24 AM EDT
Updated: Mar 19, 2014 7:26 PM EDT
By Casey Vaughn - email

Snipped:
Spartanburg County deputies said the parents of Nicole Goodlett, 28, filed the missing person's report on March 12.

Goodlett, who is known by friends as Alazay or Zay, was is missing from the family's Loblolly Drive home. Deputies said Goodlett suffers from depression and they do not think she has her medication, so her parents are concerned she may harm herself.

Snipped:
Deputies said because she does not have her car, they do not know what type, if any, car she could be in. They also said they do not know what she was wearing when she disappeared.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back