Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 12 March 2014

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    This address is 10 minutes from my house. This is not far from a busy highway and it's 10 minutes from downtown. It's not a secluded area. There is a large creek area with a small "falls" that she could walk to in a few minutes. I would help search if there was a search going on!

Hi Sophie,

Are you talking about the creek at the end of Craig Kropf drive? Also, is that Lil Cricket still there? Maybe she hitched a ride?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Jersey*Girl View Post

OK, now I'm confused. The Loblolly Dr. I grew up near is in Wellford. But there is also one in Spartanburg itself near Chesnee Hwy. Both have a #160.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JulesInVA For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by KeepThemOnTheRadar View Post
    Only a few weeks from the 3 yr mark of Evelyn Shelton's disappearance. Pretty, petite ladies going missing seems to be a Spartanburg theme. :/

Parts of Spartanburg can be very dangerous. I hope she is just hanging low out of her own wishes right now.

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to danzn16 For This Useful Post:

Glad to see you on the case Jersey*Girl

7. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to danzn16 For This Useful Post:

Black and Missing Foundation

https://twitter.com/BAM_FI

Retweeted by Blk & Missing FDN
    BlackCelebrityGiving ‏@BlkCelebGiving Mar 28
    Still Missing: Nicole Goodlett, Age 28 of Spartanburg, SC; Last Seen March 12th via @BAM_FI! #BCGMissing

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to summer_breeze For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by JulesInVA View Post
    Hi Sophie,

Are you talking about the creek at the end of Craig Kropf drive? Also, is that Lil Cricket still there? Maybe she hitched a ride?

That one is in Wellford. My thought was this is in Spartanburg, off Hwy 9. If it's not, I have been confused on this all along.

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

Nothing new. Not even on the news now.

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

Bumping this for Nicole...remember...
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

15. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Nothing has been in the news on this. Kenneth Chad Lowe and Evelyn Shelton are also missing from my town and we hear nothing. NC SC Lostnmissing has a FB page, but no updates.

17. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

Berkeley Co. deputies searching for missing woman from Upstate

BERKELEY COUNTY, SC (WCSC) -
    Deputies in Berkeley County say they are searching for an Upstate woman they believe may have been the victim of foul play in or near Berkeley County, and say her boyfriend is a person of interest in the investigation.
    http://www.live5news.com/story/25668...n-from-upstate

"When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

19. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Ivey said deputies have identified Jerald Howard, 32, as a person of interest in the case and investigators want to talk to him.

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/256...medium=twitter

21. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to popsicle For This Useful Post:

Parents of missing mother of three plea for help in Berkeley County

The parents of an Upstate mother of three who disappeared earlier this year pleaded Monday with people in Berkeley County for help in finding her.
    http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...erkeley-county

23. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it. ~ Aristotle

The difference between fiction and reality? Fiction has to make sense.

25. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to SurfieTX For This Useful Post:

SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 12 March 2014

From my local news:

Search Continues for Missing Spartanburg Co. Mother
    Posted: Jun 02, 2014 12:03 PM EDT
    Updated: Jun 02, 2014 12:12 PM EDT

http://www.wspa.com/story/25669796/s...-county-mother

SCSO: Foul play suspected in case of missing Spartanburg mom
    From staff reports
    Published: Monday, June 2, 2014 at 11:31 a.m.
    Last Modified: Monday, June 2, 2014 at 11:31 a.m.

http://www.goupstate.com/article/201...partanburg-mom

27. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamon For This Useful Post:

My daughter called me to ask if there were any updates on this lady.
    She saw it on facebook.
    She has children, a five year old and twins.
    I will see if I can find any new news links to bring over.

ETA; I see everyone is right on it today!

jmo
    Last edited by WideOpen; 06-02-2014 at 02:26 PM. Reason: ETA
    Always do the right thing because you do enough things you think are right that end up being wrong-my dad-RIP 1/19/2013

29. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to WideOpen For This Useful Post:

31. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to popsicle For This Useful Post:

SC - Nicole Goodlett, 28, Spartanburg, 12 March 2014

Last paragraph from the statement of Nicole's parents:

Lastly, today, our entire family is asking South Carolina to please help us find our daughter, Nicole Goodlett, so we can bring her home.
    Thank you all.

Anyone with information should call the Berkeley County Sheriff's Office at (843) 719-4412, the Spartanburg County Sheriff's Office at (864) 596-2222, or Crime Stoppers at (843) 554-1111.
    I live in SC, local to Nicole's Loblolly Drive residence, and about 3 hours from the POI's possible location in Berkeley County. Her parent's plea to SC has touched my heart, and I will do whatever I can to help find her.

For the Goodlett's full statement, please see the link below:

Missing woman's family: We strongly believe she was taken by force
    Posted: Jun 02, 2014 12:13 PM EDT
    Updated: Jun 02, 2014 1:46 PM EDT

http://www.wlox.com/story/25669973/m...taken-by-force

33. The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamon For This Useful Post:

News video regarding presser (earlier today on the noon news broadcast I think):

Police investigate missing woman from Spartanburg County
    Posted: Jun 02, 2014 11:24 AM EDT
    Updated: Jun 02, 2014 2:32 PM EDT
    By News 2 Staff

http://www.counton2.com/story/256693...tanburg-county

More on the 5pm news...

35. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamon For This Useful Post:

Livestream link for WCBD News 2, (Charleston, SC):

http://www.counton2.com/category/259...s-2-livestream

ETA: They discussed Nicole's case at the top of the 5pm newscast (link above), there was a brief snippet from parents' presser. I'm not good at transcription, so I can't state word for word what was said, but what jumped out at me is: Nicole's twins were dropped off at the POI's parent's home in Berkeley County, and the twins are now in DSS custody. The older child is living with Nicole's parents in Texas. Also, it was stated that Nicole's FB page was updated on April 5th...almost a month after she was reported missing. That's all I can remember for now, will listen again later if the video is archived.
    Last edited by Cinnamon; 06-02-2014 at 05:16 PM.

37. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamon For This Useful Post:

http://www.wspa.com/story/24986931/m...is-one-of-many Sorry if this has already been posted.Way too many!

39. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to formerjerseygirl For This Useful Post:

I saw this on the local news today. This is the first I have seen for a while. I'm glad her parents are asking for help and I hope they get answers.

41. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by sophiebelle View Post
    I saw this on the local news today. This is the first I have seen for a while. I'm glad her parents are asking for help and I hope they get answers.
    Me too, sophiebelle. I was so happy to hear about these updates today! I was beginning to wonder if Spartanburg County had given up, but according to the presser, they've been searching (with assistance of Berkeley County) and they haven't disclosed anything because they don't want to jeopardize the investigation. I hope they find Nicole. The thought of her 9-month old twins in DSS and the older son praying for his mama....just breaks my heart!

43. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamon For This Useful Post:

http://www.foxcarolina.com/story/256...m-of-foul-play

According to an incident report dated March 26, the sheriff's office executed a search warrant at a home on Graymouth Drive in Spartanburg where deputies said Howard was acting "extremely nervous" and "agitated."

When deputies arrived at the home, a man later identified as Howard was approached by officer serving the warrant and asked to stop, but he went under a partially opened garage door, according to the incident report. Deputies said no more than 15 seconds passed before Howard came to the front door and was in a hurry to leave the house.

According to the incident report, he was patted down and taken into custody for "interfering with a service process." Deputies said they later found a phone similar to the one they were searching for hidden in his crotch area.

45. The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to OkieGranny For This Useful Post:

Thanks OkieGranny! Will need to look that up when I get home...not familiar with Graymouth Drive, but then I wasn't familiar with the Loblolly Drive address either until I looked it up and saw that it's not too far from me. I live here, but I'm not a native, and I rarely travel out of my work-home-shopping cirlce. IIRC earlier, there was dispute about which Loblolly Drive they were referring too, the one I am aware of is off, Highway 9 (closer to me, but apparently there's a Loblolly Drive in Wellford, SC...which is still in Spartanburg County, but on the other side of the county ?? Not sure, again, not a Spartanburg native, and I rarely visit either area, will need to research that too).

Was just about to post another news link, so I'll add it here:

Nicole's parents also filed a missing report in Greenville County (next county over from me, closer to Wellford Loblolly address IF that's the Loblolly Drive they're referring to):

Nicole Goodlett's parents first reported her missing to Spartanburg County deputies back in March.

Her parents said they also filed a missing person report in Greenville County, since she was last seen by her brother in Simpsonville.
    Deputies seeking information about Upstate missing mother
    Nicole Goodlett disappeared over the holidays

UPDATED 5:56 PM EDT Jun 02, 2014

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/man-sought...#ixzz33WYYwEUF

47. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Cinnamon For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Cinnamon View Post
    Thanks OkieGranny! Will need to look that up when I get home...not familiar with Graymouth Drive, but then I wasn't familiar with the Loblolly Drive address either until I looked it up and saw that it's not too far from me. I live here, but I'm not a native, and I rarely travel out of my work-home-shopping cirlce. IIRC earlier, there was dispute about which Loblolly Drive they were referring too, the one I am aware of is off, Highway 9 (closer to me, but apparently there's a Loblolly Drive in Wellford, SC...which is still in Spartanburg County, but on the other side of the county ?? Not sure, again, not a Spartanburg native, and I rarely visit either area, will need to research that too).

Was just about to post another news link, so I'll add it here:

Nicole's parents also filed a missing report in Greenville County (next county over from me, closer to Wellford Loblolly address IF that's the Loblolly Drive they're referring to):

Deputies seeking information about Upstate missing mother
    Nicole Goodlett disappeared over the holidays

UPDATED 5:56 PM EDT Jun 02, 2014

Read more: http://www.wyff4.com/news/man-sought...#ixzz33WYYwEUF
    Seems they are also trying to relocate the POI bf too!?

49. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sunshine95 For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast