1018 users online (180 members and 838 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
    sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

sipping coffee at the Purple Rose Theatre

Topix.

If you haven't looked at Topix regarding this case, you might want to take a peek. You can use your brower's search engine and put in Holly's name and Topix and you'll be there. Last time I looked, there were over 7000 posts regarding this case. Some of the comments are in line with the arrests, and many (from prior) have been completely inaccurate. There's gossip, rumor, speculation and fact. How do we discern one from the other? We can't. And that's why we don't allow Topix to be a source link.

For those of us who are reading over there, please remember that when we post here, we need to keep our information focused on MSM and LE information. That's just how we roll on Websleuths.

marking... TY, Kimster.

SteveS is offline Attention: All my comments are IMO JMO MOO AFAIK etc
    It's frustrating not to know what the evidence against ZA is. But it's a fact of life that, as outsiders, we probably won't find out much (if any) more than we do right now, until his trial begins.

Thank you for the new thread, Kimster!

Ty Kimster! !!
    I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you.

Anxiety is the cousin visiting from out of town that depression felt obligated to bring to the party.

The following mugshot photo indicates ZA's height to be 6' 1 to 1.5 inches, imo.

https://twitter.com/willnunley/statu...471296/photo/1

Do we know if they're continuing the searches for Holly?
    Justice for Holly Bobo🎀

Interesting read;

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/ma...agewanted=all&

Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?

Then last spring, the psychologist treating Michael referred his parents to Dan Waschbusch, a researcher at Florida International University. Following a battery of evaluations, Anne and Miguel were presented with another possible diagnosis: their son Michael might be a psychopath.

For the past 10 years, Waschbusch has been studying “callous-unemotional” children — those who exhibit a distinctive lack of affect, remorse or empathy — and who are considered at risk of becoming psychopaths as adults.
    <sniped - read more>

Quote Originally Posted by Foxfire View Post
    Interesting read;

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/05/13/ma...agewanted=all&

Can You Call a 9-Year-Old a Psychopath?

Then last spring, the psychologist treating Michael referred his parents to Dan Waschbusch, a researcher at Florida International University. Following a battery of evaluations, Anne and Miguel were presented with another possible diagnosis: their son Michael might be a psychopath.

For the past 10 years, Waschbusch has been studying “callous-unemotional” children — those who exhibit a distinctive lack of affect, remorse or empathy — and who are considered at risk of becoming psychopaths as adults.
    <sniped - read more>

Well that was creepy! They never mentioned Michaels last name-- ya think it was MYERS, LOL!!

I never forgot that movie "The Bad Seed". I think there are children out there that are "little psychopaths" They start by torturing helpless animals. I swear if I ever see a child do that I will pull their wings off!!!!

Thanks for the new thread, pulling up my chair.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

I want to go to the trial. Is that odd? I don't even live in the state, but this case has touched me, and I want to be there for some reason when the time comes.

one I have learned from reading the topix of the area is that the people who APPEAR to be involved in the drug culture are spending a lot of time on it each calling the other a meth-head and denying that they themselves are one. There is a lot of big talk and much of it threatening violence on the other guy/gal.

Yikes. So much trash talk but an interesting view into the mindset of those involved in that culture.

As to facts, who can tell what is fact all mixed in with the blatant rumor/gossip and big talk?

But yeah, interesting reading for those who want an insight into that lifestyle/culture. The slang alone I am learning has made the visits worthwhile for me.
    Websleuths now on Facebook

Welcome to all new members. Thank you for joining the conversation. Please take a moment to become familiar with the TOS and rules, etiquette and information.

mni wiconi - Lakota for Water is Life.

Page 1 of 73 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast