1498 users online (252 members and 1246 guests)  

Websleuths News

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

MA - Rosalinda Chavez, 14, Wakefield, 7 March 2014

Rosalinda Chavez

Wakefield Police Seeking Information on Missing 14-Year-Old Girl Who Ran from DCF Program -

Wakefield Police Chief Rick Smith announced Friday that Wakefield Police are searching for a 14-year-old girl who ran away from a Department of Children and Families program in town recently. Rosalinda Chavez has been missing since March 7. She was dropped off at Everett High School, where she is a student, and she has not been seen since.
    http://wakefield.patch.com/groups/po...rogram-in-town
    Last edited by Salem; 05-31-2014 at 05:32 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Police believe she may be in danger...
    http://boston.cbslocal.com/2014/03/1...g-dcf-runaway/

Article also states that 134 kids under the care of DCF are currently unaccounted for. Very sad.

I think it's so scary that these teens can run away and stay out of sight. I am an adult, and I wouldn't know how to hide out or live on the streets with no money, clothes, or shelter. It just boggles my mind! I wonder if they know where she went the last times she ran away.

They can stay out if site because no one's really looking too hard for them. In her case though, this time police believe she may be in danger.

I hope she is just hiding. No idea what they think is different this time. I wonder if the school has cameras that showed her leaving with someone.

los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

Found Safe

Wakefield Police locate missing girl

http://wakefield.wickedlocal.com/art...NEWS/140539745
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

So are any charges coming for the unidentified male? I can't see why not. This girl so needs a good home or some help. If this continues, she is putting herself in danger. She also won't finish school, and life will be so hard.