921 users online (179 members and 742 guests)  


Websleuths News


Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
Results 121 to 126 of 126
  1. #121
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,203
    But someone saw DAVID pull up to the store where his truck was found. I think this makes it not be suspicious on the landlord friends.
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

  2. #122
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    73
    Quote Originally Posted by nannymo View Post
    But someone saw DAVID pull up to the store where his truck was found. I think this makes it not be suspicious on the landlord friends.
    Exactly. My sense tells me the landlords having nothing to do with David's disappearance. Lets all focus elsewhere.

  3. #123
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Waaaay back Slaughter Holler
    Posts
    415
    I am local and the landlords are friends of friends. They have been nothing but cooperative with LE and have a reputation in the community for being great people. They treated David like a family member and have made every effort to find him, including renting a plane and flying over areas that were not able to be easily accessed by ground.

  4. #124
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    1,203
    Quote Originally Posted by cutter99 View Post
    I am local and the landlords are friends of friends. They have been nothing but cooperative with LE and have a reputation in the community for being great people. They treated David like a family member and have made every effort to find him, including renting a plane and flying over areas that were not able to be easily accessed by ground.
    Thank you cutter. Welcome to the thread. What do the locals think happened to David? I sure don't think he left of his own free will, but am open to ideas. Hope you can stay and spread some insight into David's disappearance.
    Why have we not seen an arrest in the Haily Dunn kidnapping and murder?
    Who murdered Hailey Dunn? Justice needs to be served this beautiful girl!

  5. #125
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    3,320
    Quote Originally Posted by nannymo View Post
    Thank you cutter. Welcome to the thread. What do the locals think happened to David? I sure don't think he left of his own free will, but am open to ideas. Hope you can stay and spread some insight into David's disappearance.
    Hi nannymo, cutter has been around for a while on this thread. Moved to the area a few years ago.

    Cutter, good to hear that you have made the place your home. I hope you never see something you are not supposed to.
    Never attribute to malice that which is adequately explained by stupidity ~ Hanlon's Razor

  6. #126
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    45
    Did they find materials regarding the job he was supposed to do for the unknown man? He took papers with him, but other things? Like drawings of what he was supposed to make. BTW, really handsome man.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9


Similar Threads

  1. LA LA - David Li, 3, Metairie, 15 Jan 2012
    By Seymour Krelborn in forum 2010's Missing
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-08-2017, 03:04 AM
  2. LA David Li (2) - Metairie LA, 2012
    By SheWhoMustNotBeNamed in forum Missing Children in America - A Profile
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-22-2014, 08:42 PM
  3. TN Facebook page for David Riemens, age 60, missing - Watertown, TN 8/8/12
    By tnhybrid in forum Facebook for the Missing
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 03:12 AM

Tags for this Thread