What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight370?

What do you think happened to Malaysia Flight 370?

• Total voters

Softail

Reaction score
What do you think happened?

Write in votes are allowed.

I think it was hijacked, and crashed into the ocean, or some body of water.

Hijacked, landed in an obscure place, but where are the people? That would be harder to conceal.

Are you going to set up a poll, or should we just write our opinion?

I think hijacked and is sitting on the ground somewhere- with hostages. If I had to further guess, it would be central Asia.

Are you going to set up a poll, or should we just write our opinion?

I think hijacked and is sitting on the ground somewhere- with hostages. If I had to further guess, it would be central Asia.

Poll is set-up now. So, go ahead and vote! Sheesh you guys are fast! :lol:

Wait! Emus are not even mentioned in the poll......

I thought about adding one for that, but I always get blamed for it anyway. :innocent: I figured I'd let someone else have the honor! :)

I'm thinking the theory AlwaysShocked puts forward is very likely pretty close to what happened, bar a couple of things
page 39, does anyone know how to bring the quote over, I tried and failed miserably

What do you think happened?

Write in votes are allowed.

I think it was hijacked, and crashed into the ocean, or some body of water.

Awesome - pls do it guys I am so curious about this!

I think it was hijacked, landed on land, but the passengers are deceased or being held hostage in return for something from Malaysia. Perhaps a gov't topple, demanding the PM step down, etc. whatever reason, I hope the passengers are alive and simply being held (but I doubt it). Clear as mud, eh'.

I do not think there is any signifigance to the last two words. Most of the time professionial, and courteous but, it is not a rigid as it appears to a lot of folks

some examples:

AviationAddict

Tower: "Delta 351, you have traffic at 10 o'clock, 6 miles!"
Delta 351: "Give us another hint! We have digital watches!"

Center: "TWA 2341, for noise abatement turn right 45 degrees."
TWA 2341: "Centre, we are at 35,000 feet. How much noise can we make up here?"
Center: "Sir, have you ever heard the noise a 747 makes when it hits a 727?"

From an unknown aircraft waiting in a very long takeoff queue: "I'm f...ing bored!" Ground Traffic Control: "Last aircraft transmitting, identify yourself immediately!" Unknown aircraft: "I said I was f...ing bored, not f...ing stupid!"

Control tower to a 747: "United 329 heavy, your traffic is a Fokker, one o'clock, three miles, Eastbound."
United 239: "Approach, I've always wanted to say this.... I've got the little Fokker in sight."

A DC-10 had come in a little hot and thus had an exceedingly long roll out after touching down.
San Jose Tower noted: "American 751, make a hard right turn at the end of the runway, if you are able. If you are not able, take the Guadalupe exit off Highway 101, make a right at the lights and return to the airport."

A military pilot called for a priority landing because his single-engine jet fighter was running "a bit peaked." Air Traffic Control told the fighter pilot that he was number two, behind a B-52 that had one engine shut down. "Ah," the fighter pilot remarked, "The dreaded seven-engine approach."

Allegedly, a Pan Am 727 flight waiting for start clearance in Munich overheard the following:
Lufthansa (in German): "Ground, what is our start clearance time?"
Ground (in English): "If you want an answer you must speak in English." Lufthansa (in English): "I am a German, flying a German airplane, in Germany. Why must I speak English?"
Unknown voice from another plane (in a beautiful British accent): "Because you lost the bloody war."

There are more here!

http://www.airliners.net/aviation-forums/general_aviation/read.main/2712835/

I'm voting I don't know... when in reality I think the plane MAY have been detonated with some type bomb, blew up and there is nothing left. (I tend to change my mind every few days.)

Landed safely on land to hijacked destination for later use as a bomb. Hostages either still alive and in pretty bad shape by now, or assassinated. Well planned hijacking, however I would like the Australia woman's husband looked into deeply because he left her his wedding ring and I think his wallet "in case anything were to happen". I suspect him, and would like to know if he has a pilots license or any previous job as a pilot. TV I tv wife several times and I found her statements to b of grt concern.

Landed safely on land to hijacked destination for later use as a bomb. Hostages either still alive and in pretty bad shape by now, or assassinated. Well planned hijacking, however I would like the Australia woman's husband looked into deeply because he left her his wedding ring and I think his wallet "in case anything were to happen". I suspect him, and would like to know if he has a pilots license or any previous job as a pilot. TV I tv wife several times and I found her statements to b of grt concern.

iirc the job he was going for he was not able to wear them. That is why he left them with his wife.

Lordy,

The search area doubles every 2.5 hours! Tomm headline is gonna be Planet Earth needs to be searched !

Goodness , although it was the Extended Range, it is NOT the space shuttle!!

Anyone know anything about Australia woman's husband

Lordy,

The search area doubles every 2.5 hours! Tomm headline is gonna be Planet Earth needs to be searched !

Goodness , although it was the Extended Range, it is NOT the space shuttle!!

Anyone know anything about Australia woman's husband

I do. Not sure if this is the place to discuss it? Plus, we can't sleuth passengers. But he served in the Army. Not sure when he was discharged.

Wow! So far The plane has landed safely on land is in the lead. I have to say I'm a little shocked by that! :eek:

He posted his video with sim in background on Jan 2013

Kuala Lumpur: Investigators probing the disappearance of Malaysia Airlines MH370 piloted an identical Boeing 777-200 on the missing plane's suspected flight path, in a re-enactment confirming their belief that it banked west, a senior Malaysian military official said Sunday.

The re-enactment, staged in recent days, was aimed at determining whether the radar and satellite data that it generated matches up with data on MH370's flight

"The idea of the flight was to find out the possible direction the missing plane could have gone," the official, who is closely involved in the investigation, told AFP on condition of anonymity.

The official said the new findings generated data identical to that which is believed to show the missing airliner turned from its intended flight path across the South China Sea, doubled back across Malaysia, and then veered northwest toward the Andaman Sea.

The plane was flown on the same course, including zig-zag moves possibly intended to avoid civilian radar.

"The plane was flown exactly how the missing plane flew based on military radar data. It did a turn-around, flew across the Malaysian peninsula and up north," the official said.

"That is why we can conclusively say which two possible directions the plane flew and we have now refocused our search and rescue operations to these two new areas."

http://www.ndtv.com/article/world/i...s-flight-path-official-496354?curl=1395010605

When I saw this I thought ' If this isnt taken care of by then there would be no WS site left, we all would have passed away from brain overload, Carpal tunnel syndrome, malnuitrion from not eating correctly, becoming blond (left that in ist funny) blind, crashing the server or psycotic issues from exhaustion!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back