725 users online (86 members and 639 guests)  

Websleuths News

WI - Nakul Kalra, 21, Madison (UW-Madison student), 15 March 2014

Nakul Kalra

UW-Madison student reported missing -

Madison police are currently searching for 21-year-old University of Wisconsin-Madison student Nakul Kalra, according to a Madison Police Department report by Sgt. Sarah Shimko. Kalra was last seen at Union South on UW-Madisonís campus Saturday at 3 p.m. His friends and family have not heard from him since then, which is highly uncharacteristic behavior, according to the report.
    Read more: http://host.madison.com/daily-cardin...#ixzz2wBmnoAs5
    My kids are a window to my past, a mirror of today, a door to tomorrow, and a keeper of this proud old dad's heart forever.

From article above:
    Kalra is approximately 5 feet, 5 inches tall and 175 lbs., with neck-length black hair and brown eyes, according to the report. He may be carrying a bright orange satchel containing a laptop.

BC by da beach

""A K9 picked up a tentative route Kalra may have traveled in the downtown area and MPD are reviewing surveillance cameras in the area to see if there are any sights of him, DeSpain said.
    Kalra was supposed to travel home for spring break but never arrived, DeSpain said.""

BC by da beach
    """He called me at 10:10 a.m. on Saturday just before he was his bus was due to leave and said, 'I'm getting on the bus,'" said the student's father, Sanjay Kalra. "Why he didn't get on the bus we have no idea. His phone has been off ever since.""

Looks like he was found an angel.....wonder what in the world happened to this young man?

Even though you can't go back and make a brand new start, you can start now and make a brand new end

Oh no...All these suicides of young men. RIP Nakul.