View Poll Results: Was Burke involved in JB's death?

Voters
634. You may not vote on this poll
  • Burke was involved in the death of JBR

377 59.46%
  • Burke was totally uninvolved in her death

257 40.54%
Page 11 of 189 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by narlacat

In your theory then, the Ram's deserve more than an Oscar for the performance on the morning of the 26th then, because they wouldn't have had much time to collaborate, if he woke to Patsy screaming and handing him the note, or however it went!...
    The Boulder PD was the audience. Lawrence Olivier wasn't needed. Soupy Sales could have done the job.

John said he was getting dressed when he heard Patsy scream...so he was in the process of putting his drawers on when he heard Patsy scream...

Great timing by Patsy in that she waited until he got out of the shower before "screaming".

Patsy said she didn't shower because her shower was broken, so she went to her bathroom, put on her make-up, brushed her hair and got dressed in the same clothes she wore the night before. She recalled what her mother said..."never go anywhere without your makeup on.".

Patsy knew she would be calling her friends over and heaven forbid they see her with a robe, mussed hair and no makeup.

Patsy timed it perfectly...while John was showering, she put her plan into action.
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

Quote Originally Posted by Toltec
    John said he was getting dressed when he heard Patsy scream...so he was in the process of putting his drawers on when he heard Patsy scream...

Great timing by Patsy in that she waited until he got out of the shower before "screaming".

Patsy said she didn't shower because her shower was broken, so she went to her bathroom, put on her make-up, brushed her hair and got dressed in the same clothes she wore the night before. She recalled what her mother said..."never go anywhere without your makeup on.".

Patsy knew she would be calling her friends over and heaven forbid they see her with a robe, mussed hair and no makeup.

Patsy timed it perfectly...while John was showering, she put her plan into action.
    I don't think so. "Patsy" was supposed to be up by a certain time. So "Patsy" came to at that time. John just happened to be dressing or in the shower. He could just as well have been asleep. But "Patsy" had to be present and in charge before anyone else had the chance.

Wellll

I donut know about your husbands BUT mine woulda said, "Honey you use my shower in the morning, since yers is bustilated."

Yep, her plan needed her to get dressed and 'ready' as soon as JR was discombooberated and almost done with his shower. She getting dressed while he was 'IN' the shower or mightily asleep.

They were in fact, 'family' and IF it was a disastrous climax to an emotional 'breakdown' on PR's part, I do believe he would continue to preserve the remnants of their life. The same holds true if the older son has a manufactured alibi, and protective legal representation for the 'entire' family in GA, provided by JR.

This is my PET theory. The SBTC and the victory expressed in the Ransom note, also point to PR finding JonBenet being sexually manipulated at 12A.M. (the nightly bed check/potty trip), by a family member and taking a swing at the perp, and hitting JonBenet instead. This may sound lame to some, but since we don't know, it is as good a thought as many others. Plus it was expressed early and often in the first years after the death of JonBenet.

Victory in thought that JonBenet would never have to endure this perversion by a known family member, who was ________ fill in the blank.

A certain fact is that WE do not know ALL of the facts of that night. All the fingers stuck into the holes of the Ramsey Dam are still holding the waters in place.

Opinions expressed by me, are mine, based on life experience, and known facts of any given case.

"""I am just a pixel in the universal plan."""

I just think it is homegrown too. It would be better if it wasnt but I can't get away from what I have read and what I have seen and how I can relate it. Sorry, this is an opinion board for the most part and this is just MOP.

Quote Originally Posted by ellen13
    I have to agree with Narla and Dingo. Remember thatjust 3 years prior, he hit her with a golf club in the head and she was in the emergency room when he was just 6 and she was 3 (accident, maybe). One of my theories is that he got his idea about killing her when he was 6, which might even be worse-premeditated! Maybe Patsy got questioned so much when she took JBR into that ER, that she knew to cover it up if something like this happened again. We don't know if a social worker got involved at that point.
    To me, that's important "past behavior" knowledge.
    And, yes, I know that most sociopaths do start out hurting animals and don't show remorse, but to my knowledge, Scott Peterson never killed an animal.
    I still believe it's possible that BR could have had something to do with this.
    I'm not sure if he could do the elaborate cover-up in that manner (but that is where the other 2 people in the house might have gotten involved), but he could have definitely strangled her or hit her in the head. Even a 6 year-old could do that, as he showed 3 years prior to her death.
    Burke "accidently hit JonBenet in the face AND LEG! Two "accidental swings"???
    ...We have said to ourselves, look, there is never going to be a victory in this, there is no victory...John Ramsey: 6/24/98

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Toltec For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    This is my PET theory. The SBTC and the victory expressed in the Ransom note, also point to PR finding JonBenet being sexually manipulated at 12A.M. (the nightly bed check/potty trip), by a family member and taking a swing at the perp, and hitting JonBenet instead. This may sound lame to some, but since we don't know, it is as good a thought as many others. Plus it was expressed early and often in the first years after the death of JonBenet.

A certain fact is that WE do not know ALL of the facts of that night. All the fingers stuck into the holes of the Ramsey Dam are still holding the waters in place.
    That was my pet theory for a long time, then after a bit, I moved to the Steve Thomas theory of what happened. Either way, someone in that family knows exactly what happened that night.

I am also a believer that Bruke had nothing to do with JonBenet's death. I personally feel that his life ended the same night that JonBenet's did...poor kid. I have always felt so sad for him. Maybe when John passes (or before), Burke will finally be able to shed light on what really happened that night. I think he heard things, and maybe saw a few things.

LOL...Yes, the Ramsey Dam is still holding...for now.

Quote Originally Posted by luvbeaches
    That was my pet theory for a long time, then after a bit, I moved to the Steve Thomas theory of what happened. Either way, someone in that family knows exactly what happened that night.

I am also a believer that Bruke had nothing to do with JonBenet's death. I personally feel that his life ended the same night that JonBenet's did...poor kid. I have always felt so sad for him. Maybe when John passes (or before), Burke will finally be able to shed light on what really happened that night. I think he heard things, and maybe saw a few things.

LOL...Yes, the Ramsey Dam is still holding...for now.
    Your opinions are so close to mine in this case and many others. I think sometimes we are speaking from the same viewpoint.

I wonder if (assuming they are guilty of SOMETHING) they feel that the dam is now stronger with one less person to talk, or weaker now that they have only loyalty to ONE living person?

Cold, I know, but one does wonder.
    Above is my opinion only

Quote Originally Posted by Camper
    I donut know about your husbands BUT mine woulda said, "Honey you use my shower in the morning, since yers is bustilated."

Yep, her plan needed her to get dressed and 'ready' as soon as JR was discombooberated and almost done with his shower. She getting dressed while he was 'IN' the shower or mightily asleep.

They were in fact, 'family' and IF it was a disastrous climax to an emotional 'breakdown' on PR's part, I do believe he would continue to preserve the remnants of their life. The same holds true if the older son has a manufactured alibi, and protective legal representation for the 'entire' family in GA, provided by JR.

Victory in thought that JonBenet would never have to endure this perversion by a known family member, who was ________ fill in the blank.

That was my original theory, too. It seemed to be the only thing that made sense. I imagined Patsy walking in on John molesting her daughter, and Jonbenet getting caught in the middle of a fight over it.

As time went by, though - that theory faded for me. I think that John was suspicious when he first saw the note, but couldn't confront Patsy at a time like that. I think that the "look" that Linda Arndt saw when they were both leaning over Jonbenet's body was a combination of John's realization that Patsy had, indeed, killed Jonbenet - and his decision to save Patsy.

I agree with Steve Thomas about it being a rage killing. I don't really believe that Jonbenet was sexually molested. It sounded like John wasn't even home much, let alone having long periods of time spent alone with Jonbenet. I tend to believe that the vaginal injuries were from rough wiping by Patsy when she was in a semi-rage.

Quote Originally Posted by wenchie
    That was my original theory, too. It seemed to be the only thing that made sense. I imagined Patsy walking in on John molesting her daughter, and Jonbenet getting caught in the middle of a fight over it.

As time went by, though - that theory faded for me. I think that John was suspicious when he first saw the note, but couldn't confront Patsy at a time like that. I think that the "look" that Linda Arndt saw when they were both leaning over Jonbenet's body was a combination of John's realization that Patsy had, indeed, killed Jonbenet - and his decision to save Patsy.

I agree with Steve Thomas about it being a rage killing. I don't really believe that Jonbenet was sexually molested. It sounded like John wasn't even home much, let alone having long periods of time spent alone with Jonbenet. I tend to believe that the vaginal injuries were from rough wiping by Patsy when she was in a semi-rage.
    Sounding like a broken record but I have seen her rage.It will stay with me forever. I have also seen it in my birth family.So, in a strange way Patsy has saved me. To actually see what rage will do and the consequences and coverup has defined me for the last few years.I spend my time talking about this and hoping someone else will see it too.

Rage

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    Sounding like a broken record but I have seen her rage.It will stay with me forever. I have also seen it in my birth family.So, in a strange way Patsy has saved me. To actually see what rage will do and the consequences and coverup has defined me for the last few years.I spend my time talking about this and hoping someone else will see it too.
    ConcernedPerson: You don't sound like a broken record to me. What do you mean you have seen Patsy's rage??????

Quote Originally Posted by concernedperson
    Your opinions are so close to mine in this case and many others. I think sometimes we are speaking from the same viewpoint.
    Sometimes I think we are are the same person! I've read many of your posts and thought they were mine...

In the Federal Witness Protection Program
    Not sure why this poll and thread popped up, but I can't vote completely on either choice. There needed to be a third option- that he knows what happened.
    I can't commit to his total and solitary involvement, but there are a lot of things he is keeping secret.
    I believe JAR was still in Boulder Christmas Day and night. He is proven to have been at the R party on the 23 (he appears in a photo of the party). I believe JR hired lawyers for him and his mother to prevent them from having to provide photographic proof of his presence in Atlanta Christmas Day. The ATM photo is unclear and does not show his face (hidden by a cap) and was not from that day anyway. The theater ticket purporting to show he had been in a movie in Atlanta could have belonged to anyone.
    THIS time, we get it RIGHT!

This post is my constitutionally-protected opinion. Please do not copy or take it anywhere else.

16. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to DeeDee249 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by DeeDee249 View Post
    Not sure why this poll and thread popped up, but I can't vote completely on either choice. There needed to be a third option- that he knows what happened.
    I can't commit to his total and solitary involvement, but there are a lot of things he is keeping secret.
    I believe JAR was still in Boulder Christmas Day and night. He is proven to have been at the R party on the 23 (he appears in a photo of the party). I believe JR hired lawyers for him and his mother to prevent them from having to provide photographic proof of his presence in Atlanta Christmas Day. The ATM photo is unclear and does not show his face (hidden by a cap) and was not from that day anyway. The theater ticket purporting to show he had been in a movie in Atlanta could have belonged to anyone.
    I know I've seen that photo of JAR at the ATM machine...is it still around?

Page 11 of 189 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 21 61 111 ... LastLast