Australia Australia - Tristan Daglish, 28, Carina, Brisbane, Qld, 14 Feb 2014

marlywings

Former Member
Reaction score
Appeal for information: Missing man, Carina

March 17, 2014

Police are again seeking public assistance to help locate a 28-year-old man reported missing from Carina last month. MPDaglish

Tristan Daglish (pictured) left a Carina residence at on February 14 and has not been in contact with family since.

Police have received information that Tristan may have been seen the Gold Coast and/or Tweed Heads area.

He is described as being Caucasian, about 186cm tall with a slim build, brown hair and brown eyes

It is believed that he could be driving a white 2003 Ford Falcon sedan, with the Queensland registration 869 HFB.

Anyone with information which could assist with this matter should contact Crime Stoppers anonymously via 1800 333 000 or crimestoppers.com.au 24hrs a day.

MPDaglish1.jpg

http://mypolice.qld.gov.au/blog/2014/03/17/appeal-information-missing-man-carina/

Where are you Tristan?
This is the first I've heard about this, I hope he's OK.

Hope his family finds him soon. I will share this on my Facebook page as we are local to one area and know people in the other.

any updates?

I grew up in Carina and my parents still live there.
& many of my childhood friends now live down at Tweed, I'll pass this information on.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth
Back