1016 users online (174 members and 842 guests)  

Websleuths News

Tinfoil hat time!

South Natomas Home Covered With Sheet Metal

Residents Claim Neighbors Bombarding Them With Radiation

http://www.thekcrachannel.com/news/4512146/detail.html

Hoooo kay.
    Making no mistakes is what establishes the certainty of victory, for it means conquering an enemy that is already defeated. -Sun Tzu

Tell them that it is better to wear tin foil clothing and a tinfoil hat anyway. Much more efficient at bouncing off those microwaves.
    And by the way, getting a tubal ligation helps a woman so that her body can use its energies in fighting off microwaves.
    Ohh and the micro dinged, I think that the TV dinner is ready.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Oh boy-- I keep hearing mentions of tin foil hats. Now fess up. I know MJenn is hiding around here somewhwere !!