698 users online (85 members and 613 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!

20/20 Episode Friday March 21, 2014

On Friday, March 21, 2014 ABC's 20/20 Primetime Crime with John Quinones is doing a show about the murder of Janet Marie Christiansen and her unborn child committed by Raven Abaroa.

They aired a show called "Murder Mystery: What Happened to Janet Abaroa?" in 2009. This will be a follow-up to that.

http://abcnews.go.com/Primetime/murd...ory?id=8408459

No matter how emphatically Raven Abaroa stated he didn't receive a fair trial or how many times he states he didn't kill Janet, or even how Karen Abaroa Bolton wants to spin it and state that it's Janet's family fault for Raven being arrested, the facts are the facts and IMO the facts are Raven premeditated the murder of Janet and their unborn child.
    Last edited by terminatrixator; 03-17-2014 at 04:00 PM.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"Safety never takes a holiday" ~Britney Romito

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

"Right now you have the capabilities of being a God" ~Karen Abaroa Bolton

terminatrixator is offline All Posts JMO - May Godspeed Justice for Janet and her unborn child!
    https://www.facebook.com/ABC2020/pho...034934/?type=1

For those that have Facebook, there is a notification about the show on Friday night.
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." ~ Edmund Burke

"It's easier to KEEP Raven happy, than it is to MAKE Raven happy." ~Janet Christiansen (Abaroa)

http://tearsforjanet.com/index.htm

There is the announcement on the show at Janet's family tribute site.

In Utah Channel 4 is doing a report this afternoon. http://www.4utah.com/news I believe they airing a news brief on the six o'clock news.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-lucky...ry?id=22984341
    Last edited by terminatrixator; 03-21-2014 at 02:26 PM.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/husb...-wife-23001201

Good Morning America Segment regarding Janet's murder. This goes into a legal analyses of the Alford Plea.

Justice really isn't served.

Quote Originally Posted by terminatrixator View Post
    In Utah Channel 4 is doing a report this afternoon. http://www.4utah.com/news I believe they airing a news brief on the six o'clock news.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/woman-lucky...ry?id=22984341
    I just heard that it's 5:00 pm Utah Channel 4 will be doing a report this evening, not 6:00pm -

http://www.4utah.com/story/d/story/w...zkW-x8IjHfTzXA

This is the ABC 4 News in Utah edition prior to the big 20/20 episode tonight.

Pond believes she could have been his second victim.

“Absolutely,” she says. “He was already calling my friends and my family telling them that I was crazy and would hurt myself.”

She noticed Abaroa never apologized to Janet’s family.

“Mention her name, show that you loved your wife and you share their pain,” says Pond. “He didn't even mention her name. He thinks only of himself.

Pond says as part of the plea deal Abaroa will serve only three and a half years in prison and was given credit for the time he’s already been behind bars. And she says she’s learned Abaroa will return to Draper to live with his mother and son once he’s released.

“I’m aware he could still hold a grudge against me,” she says. “But that’s why I want to be vocal about this so everyone will know what he’s done (to Janice and to me). It would be foolish for him to come after me.”

-
    Note to Vanessa, Websleuths will always be here, those that care about Justice will always be here, if he steals, if he cons, if he abuses another woman, we will be here and we will know about it!

in California 20/20 is on at 10:00 PM PDT

For people new to the case, a few notes:

1. The murder occurred in the spare bedroom which was an office.

2. there was testimony in the first trial that the footprint the defense brings up which was that of a first responder to the scene of the crime. A paramedic, stepped into Janet's blood and then took ONE step back. There is no blood leading out of the room. There is just one foot print when the paramedics showed up.

3. The foreign DNA on the back door was under the blood smear on the outside of the door, Raven had blood on his sleeve. It was found to either be transfer smear or it could have been a cough or any of the friends or family.

More information. NOBODY touched on.

4. Janet and Raven had two large dogs. These dogs were house dogs. Before Raven left for soccer, he took the dogs and put them in crates, in an outside SHED.

He admitted he did this so Janet could SLEEP. These dogs NEVER slept in crates in a shed. They were HOUSE dogs.

I can go on all night long.

so Tricia's note said she had it on good authority that Raven was reading here ... I'm curious about that

I know WS doesn't reveal member's identities but wouldn't it be creepy if he was also posting here? that happened in another case I followed and it was quite interesting to see how the perp tried to spin the truth and influence opinions

anyway, who watched the show tonight? I haven't yet - just got home from work & trying to relax

Watched the show. There is so much more out there that nobody will actually get by watching this show regarding Raven Abaroa and the murder of Janet.

It was a sensational show, but there was so much more evidence against Raven.

There are also personal things nobody will get from this episode.

Things that people aren't going to get from this program is that Janet's mother, Mrs. Christiansen was diagnosed with breast cancer prior to the first trial. She had postponed treatment to get through the first trial. Then there was the mistrial. She had decided to postpone surgery and the treatments until after the second trial.

Janet was murdered in 2005. Raven was arrested in February of 2010. For those five years before Raven was arrested, he NEVER visited Janet's grave.

Not only did he not visit Janet's grave, he threatened Janet's family if they came out and spoke out about him. He also held Kaiden, their son over his head.

Five years he walked free. To be able to see Kaiden, Janet's family had to fly to Utah and then request to see their grandchild.

3 months after Janet's murder he got an underaged girl pregnant. He went through MULTIPLE women before he married Vanessa and several AFTER Vanessa and he split.

Raven stole after the first embezzlement.

People don't realize that 4 months before Janet's murder, he was arrested for embezzlement and the first thing LE took was his laptop. They don't realize that the day before the murder he backed up his entire hard drive.

A few days after the murder he claimed that his laptop was stolen as well as his knife collection during the murder. He claimed he had NO backup of his hard drive.

Before the funeral one of Janet's sisters found the backup of the harddrive in his bag. She copied it and gave it to LE. HE stillcontinued to claim he did not have this back up.

Check out his note "If I were a Bird" something posted the day before the murder.

Raven claimed that HE did the dishes...yet Janet's rings were sitting at the kitchen sink. He lied about big things, little things and all things.

He's a thief, a liar, a con-man, a cheater, a sociopath, a murderer.

On the one year anniversary of Janet's murder Raven sat in an attorney's office filing bankruptcy. On the one year anniversary of Janet's murder, Janet's family was in Durham hosting a vigil. Janet's family have a website dedicated to finding justice for Janet.

Raven spent 5 years dating, playing soccer, stealing from other companies, conning people, trying to get money so he could have power to fight us internet people. If you saw the entire tape of Raven you will see when he says he wants to fight this, he goes on to say fight the people on the internet!

Madeleine74 is offline Of course it's my opinion; who else's would it be?
    I just watched it. Very well done. Vanessa did a great job with her interviews. What a lovely woman she is; I'm sure she and her family are thankful she got away from that monster. I hope she doesn't have to look over her shoulder in fear and that her path never crosses with his again.

As for Raven, wow he is evil and unfortunately he will encounter more women after he gets out of prison. I think he's a danger to anyone who gets involved with him. And there will be women who will fall for his charms, I'm sure. Some bleeding hearts who will be more than willing to believe poor Raven was "railroaded" and everything was just a coincidence.

People don't realize that 4 months before Janet's murder, he was arrested for embezzlement and the first thing LE took was his laptop. They don't realize that the day before the murder he backed up his entire hard drive.
    I have not been following the case. Can someone tell me why he made a back up of his hard drive? What was on it? Thanks.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast