Thread: Kimberly Greene-Medina

Kimberly Greene-Medina

A man charged with drowning his 16-month-old son in southern Colorado over the weekend is being investigated in connection with the disappearance of his wife in Aurora about a decade ago.

A law enforcement source says Medina told an acquaintance that he had killed his wife and buried her.

About 6 p.m. a passerby gave Medina a ride back to town and then went back to see what Medina was doing in the area, and discovered the body of the 16-month-old.

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drm...801448,00.html
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

What a loser.

I'd go out on a limb and say, HECK YES, he had something to do with the first wife's disapearance.

I am just glad that they are finally going to investigate it. All these years and it takes the murder of a child to bring it up.
    If the disappearance had been investigated, then the child would not have been murdered (or would not have born).
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

6. The Following User Says Thank You to mysteriew For This Useful Post:

Missing Mom

Dr. Phil digs further into the heartbreaking story of a father’s desperate search for his missing daughter, and the loss he felt when his grandchildren were taken away by the man who may be guilty of their mother’s disappearance. It’s a shocking story that has had a ripple effect on three generations. Don’t miss this chilling tale that will have you hugging your loved ones a little tighter.

What Did the Girls Witness?
    When Mike was named a person of interest in the disappearance of his wife, Kimberly, her best friend, Sabrina, gained temporary custody of Nekka and Marissa. Sabrina joins the show via Polycom and explains what she learned from little Nekka. Plus, how are the girls now? Dr. Phil sits down with them to revisit the past. What do they think happened to their mother? And, how do they feel about their father?

http://drphil.com/shows/show/1420

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RubyRed For This Useful Post:

I wonder if he had life insurance policies on these poor people?? This man is disgusting.
    George Eliot: "We constantly ask for God's mercy while showing none ourselves..."

10. The Following User Says Thank You to annmarie62 For This Useful Post:

Man convicted of killing toddler son found guilty of burying wife alive

http://www.coloradoan.com/article/20...ing-wife-alive
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mikkismom For This Useful Post:

Tawny is offline To deny the facts would be illogical - Spock
    Ohhhhhhhh no. Buried alive is basically my absolute worst fear of all time.
    The only thing I'm an expert at is running my mouth, so everything I post is purely JMO!