721 users online (75 members and 646 guests)  

Websleuths News

7 x 3 foot Apartment ~ "tiny but trendy"

A store cupboard is being rented out for 135 a week as a "tiny but trendy" flat in London's Notting Hill.

The 7ft 6in by 3ft flat comprises a kitchenette, shower and wardrobe with a bed on a raised platform which has is reached by a ladder.

The property was converted in 1980 by a businessman who used the flat while he was staying in London.

Estate agents Bruten & Co said the flat was "suitable for someone with a very active social life".

The flat, valued at 100,000, is currently let to Anny Hsu, who works for a West End advertising company, and is 5ft 2in tall.

The previous tenant gave up the flat after breaking her arm, meaning she could no longer climb the ladder to reach the bed.

Gordon Blausten of Bruten & Co, said the tenant "wouldn't want to spend too much time at the flat".

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1407622.html?menu=

I'm embarrased to say this, but I think the closet in my bedroom is bigger than this.

135 a week How much does this work out to American?
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew

about $247.21

Quote Originally Posted by mysteriew
    250.00USD

$1000.00 a month? No wonder they turned a closet into an apt.
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

limits

Having this apt. might limit your opportunities to entertain guests. It would be limited to standing, or laying down.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.

Quote Originally Posted by vicktor
    Having this apt. might limit your opportunities to entertain guests. It would be limited to standing, or laying down.
    Sadly though it sounds like one would have to lay down while the other stood and vice versa.