7 x 3 foot Apartment ~ "tiny but trendy"

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
A store cupboard is being rented out for £135 a week as a "tiny but trendy" flat in London's Notting Hill.

The 7ft 6in by 3ft flat comprises a kitchenette, shower and wardrobe with a bed on a raised platform which has is reached by a ladder.

The property was converted in 1980 by a businessman who used the flat while he was staying in London.

Estate agents Bruten & Co said the flat was "suitable for someone with a very active social life".

The flat, valued at £100,000, is currently let to Anny Hsu, who works for a West End advertising company, and is 5ft 2in tall.

The previous tenant gave up the flat after breaking her arm, meaning she could no longer climb the ladder to reach the bed.

Gordon Blausten of Bruten & Co, said the tenant "wouldn't want to spend too much time at the flat".

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1407622.html?menu=

I'm embarrased to say this, but I think the closet in my bedroom is bigger than this.
:waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec: :waitasec:

£135 a week How much does this work out to American?

$1000.00 a month? No wonder they turned a closet into an apt.

Having this apt. might limit your opportunities to entertain guests. It would be limited to standing, or laying down. :D

vicktor said:
Having this apt. might limit your opportunities to entertain guests. It would be limited to standing, or laying down. :D

Sadly though it sounds like one would have to lay down while the other stood and vice versa.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Starlight86
Back