1077 users online (268 members and 809 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Dieting boy ate dog's dinner

The parents of a dieting Italian boy have worked out why he was still putting on weight - he was stealing the dog's dinner.

They solved the mystery when the dog bit the boy on the bottom and they realised he had been eating the pet's food.

The 10-year-old from Frosinone was told to go on a diet after he tipped the scales at seven stone and 12 pounds.

The boy's father told local media they had noticed the dog was looking thin, but had not made the connection.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1407794.html?menu=

Quote Originally Posted by Casshew
    The boy's father told local media they had noticed the dog was looking thin, but had not made the connection.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1407794.html?menu=
    This line made me chuckle, though I'm not trying to make light of this boys issues.....

Please don't tell me the boy was too stupid to pick the dog's bowl up off the floor before he started to eat the food????

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Please don't tell me the boy was too stupid to pick the dog's bowl up off the floor before he started to eat the food????
    I guess that could explain the dog biting his bum. Silly boy.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986
    I guess that could explain the dog biting his bum. Silly boy.

That's the exact picture I had in my brain too!!! LOL

Have you fed any canned pet food lately to your varmits? Shredded or chopped pork, chicken or beef loaded with gravy. I joked with hubby about spreading it on toast. Seriously, the dog makes piggy noises when she eats it.

My m-i-l cooks for her dog. Chicken, sausage, bacon. The animal eats better than a lot of people.

Don't people realize that dogs are not meant to eat people food? It causes damage to their liver and kidneys.

missing

What's missing from this story is whether the dog food company realized it might be able to market the food to humans.
    This is my opinion, and change is good.