Dieting boy ate dog's dinner

Casshew

Former Member
Reaction score
The parents of a dieting Italian boy have worked out why he was still putting on weight - he was stealing the dog's dinner.

They solved the mystery when the dog bit the boy on the bottom and they realised he had been eating the pet's food.

The 10-year-old from Frosinone was told to go on a diet after he tipped the scales at seven stone and 12 pounds.

The boy's father told local media they had noticed the dog was looking thin, but had not made the connection.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_1407794.html?menu=

Please don't tell me the boy was too stupid to pick the dog's bowl up off the floor before he started to eat the food???? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jeana (DP) said:
Please don't tell me the boy was too stupid to pick the dog's bowl up off the floor before he started to eat the food???? :confused: :confused: :confused:
I guess that could explain the dog biting his bum. Silly boy. :slap:

Have you fed any canned pet food lately to your varmits? Shredded or chopped pork, chicken or beef loaded with gravy. I joked with hubby about spreading it on toast. Seriously, the dog makes piggy noises when she eats it.

My m-i-l cooks for her dog. Chicken, sausage, bacon. The animal eats better than a lot of people.

Don't people realize that dogs are not meant to eat people food? It causes damage to their liver and kidneys.

What's missing from this story is whether the dog food company realized it might be able to market the food to humans. :D

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
archangel78100
Back