Missing Since: June 26, 2010 from Forest Lakes, Coconino County, Arizona
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: October 3, 1977
Height: 4'11"-5'4"; (59"-64")
Weight: 115-130 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown
Eye Color: Brown
Race: White

Distinguishing Characteristics: Wavy, thick hair, just above shoulder.
Moustache, may be unshaven. Right eye is fake and is somewhat smaller. Very little lashes. Eye does not move. Tattoos, on his arms an alien on one and a joker on the other, a little old man smoking a pipe under a mushroom. On the back of his shoulders there was a VW man and on the other a VW women. One Nipple pierced.

Medical Conditions: Had surgery for pelvis injury. 2 large scars in front
just below the stomach. Plastic eye implant on a piece of coral. Rods and pins in his pelvis. Scoliosis - one extra rib bone. Has a history of suicide attempts.
Clothing: Clothing unknown, most likely wearing work boots, or black skate
tennis shoes.
Jewelry: None
AKA: Shorty

Details of Disappearance:
Last seen leaving his home on Blue Bird Circle with his Dog named Zero, a black and grey healer mix on Saturday, June 26th 2010. The dog came home two days later without Cameron and missing its collar.
He left behind a young daughter, it would be uncharacteristic of him to abandon his child. Sequeira had a very low income at the time of his disappearance.
It appears that nothing of his was taken, except maybe his wallet. Foul play is possible.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Coconino County Sheriff's Office
Detective Chris Deloria
(928) 774-4523

http://azdailysun.com/blogs/crimina...cle_dd33ea22-93ff-11e3-b1a3-0019bb2963f4.html

Was it suicide? Was it murder? Did he die from an accident? Did he run off? “We just don’t know,” Jones added. Although Sequeira’s mother might have suspicions about her son’s possible fate, the investigation conducted by detectives with the Coconino County Sheriff’s Office hasn’t found a course with any traction.

Jones said the area where Sequeira went missing, which is located in the far southeast corner of the county near the Mogollon Rim, was searched for several days. Volunteers with the county Search and Rescue unit conducted a grid search of the area. Tank ponds for cattle were searched. Helicopters flew overhead. “They couldn’t come up with anything,” Jones said. “But you could have half the county out there searching and not find anything.”

The area is rugged, with dense brush -- and plenty of locations where a body could go undiscovered.

Hello everyone I am the Mother of Cameron Sequeira. I just stumbled across the site and I'm Amazed. I am still still unfamiliar with what I can do and what I can't here. I would like to make some changes to the report for certain things that are stated are incorrect and I would love to give more detail on his case. I do understand that certain things need to remain silent. But what can I do to get my son's case looked at, talked and thought about. My son's has got so many questions. And dead ends, yet I know the answers are out there. I have been doing everything in my power from day one... I am now at a lost. Thank you This is an awesome site.. With awesome people. Help please

UPDATE...the current person of contact is Lieutenant Garrett Boeck Criminal Investigations Coconino County Sheriff's Office. Flagstaff Arizona. 928-226-5087

If I may, I would like to slowly start from the beginning. As it has been so long, and it as taken shape into something I never expected. I will only stick to the facts as I know them. And not add my thoughts, for I will respect others thoughts, and welcome with open arms. It's not possible to put the last 9 + years into one sitting so please be patient with me. I am still as emotional as from day one. The pain never goes away.
I would like to mention, that it has never been proven, that Cameron was suicidal, that information was provided by Cameron's ex-girlfriend and the Mother of his Baby, who was 2 years old at that time. With that said.
I will start from a phone call I received from Kelly, Cameron's ex-girlfriend and mother of his little girl. She was in Arizona I was in Oregon. It was about 6:30 P. M. or so on June 26th 2010. She stated she had checked herself in to rehab. The detectives later found she checked herself into the hospital. For Suicidal Thoughts, due to her Great Grandfather who had passed away, many many months before. She was crying and said that Cameron was supposed to have called her at 5:30 pm that day and had not, and was afraid something happened. But did not say what. She said she would not be home until that Monday the 29th. She had not called us for over a year. She made another call before she left, saying that she could not get a hold of Cam. The great grandmother who lives on the same property, (as them and two other adults and other children). I will introduce them later.. For they have a big part in this. said the last time she saw him was that Friday night when he brought the baby into the main house to sleep for the night. Something he did every night. And he was going to walk his Dog (Zero). He was never seen again. There would be 2 sightings, I will come back to that. His dog, Zero was gone the entire time. Until that Monday morning, where he was standing at the front gate. With no collar or leash.
By this time we were in fear, something happened. We began making plans to go to Arizona, when we received a call from a CPS worker out of Flagstaff, that she had custody of Cameron's little girl (Sabreena). Someone called to report. Records are sealed so I don't know who called or why. In the police report the callers name was blacked out. What I did find out later was Sabreena was taken by CPS from a well-known drug house where her Mother Kelly dropped her off. According to the Detective, so she could meet up with one of her seven boyfriends in a neighboring town . So that you can picture this place in your heads.. I'll give a short description.
No front door.. Just a blanket covering it. Windows broken, four or five dogs running in and out, eating out of dirty diapers, etc. I saw it for myself.
We..my Ex-husband, husband at that time.. and a close friend of mine got to my son's home. Where we met with Kelly and her great-grandmother. (Louise). I placed very close attention to Kelly's demeanor along with Louise's. Neither one appeared to have been crying or upset.. nervous perhaps. First thing I did was ask to see Cam's trailer that he lived in on the same property. I broke into tears finding his place completely ransacked and filthy. In the past all of Cameron Apartments when he lived by himself has been clean and neat. My ex-husband Frank myself Kelly Louise and my friends that with us Debbie sat down at the large dining table can we talked. I asked what things Cameron had taken with him when he left and she mentioned a blue and black backpack which was later found in the trailer. I asked if he had taken his medications he was born with scoliosis severe case and therefore he had pain meds and he was also on antidepressants. Kelly had told the detective on the case at that time, Chris Deloria that Cameron had taken all of his meds and his wallet with him, leaving behind his car keys and his phone. I asked Kelly when we were sitting at the table if Cam had taken his meds and she stood up walked over to the hutch opened it up where there are four or five different bottles and said no that she found them in a trailer and made a statement that some of those were Cameron's Valium that she had been taken to calm her nerves down. At that time she opened the bottle and took one. And then offered me one. I should have said yes as taken the bottle for proof. I must go for now, I will continue as soon as I can. Thanks for your time and for caring.

So sorry for not continuing my story..just have to get the strength to continue. To Relive what happened is very hard and I will get the strength.. just takes some time and at this time of the year is not helping.

So sorry for not continuing my story..just have to get the strength to continue. To Relive what happened is very hard and I will get the strength.. just takes some time and at this time of the year is not helping.

I think all of us here understand how hard all this must be for you. Sending you and your loved ones a lot of strength!

Sorry..but it never gets any better.. And in our case only worst. Part 2
While we were on the rim near Forest Lakes AZ. We searched a few of his friends.. And drove around on the streets and hit a few lakes. One of his favorite lakes he always fished at is Black Canyon Lake. We decided to drive there and it was the 4th of July weekend and of course the place was packed, after about 20 minutes, we heard screaming and yelling and all the little kids were crying and people were yelling. A man took his black stallion into the lake. The horses hoofs got caught in the mud and drowned. The horse was screaming and screaming as his head went under. I fell apart... When the man swam to shore..he was laughing and said it was no big deal.. He had 3 more at home.. The horse was only a year old. Of course we called and reported. All I could think about was this a sign.. Telling me my son died.. And was put into a lake. I still shake thinking about it. In the meantime we we're looking for him and his ex-girlfriend was according to the detective in a different town with a different boyfriend. Because I didn't realize.. How hard this would be.... I'll get to the point of where we are now almost 10 years later. I have read the police reports over and over.. And talking to detectives a lot.. A lot. The fellow that lived on the property, we're my son did.. Is a person of interest. And without looking up the dates.. I can say that this person.. Went to the Sheriff's Department in the next County and did a ride along with an officer in a car according to the police report pointing out drug houses. That night after that this is within 2 days of my son's disappearance he took his I believe it was a three or four month old baby boy time out of the crib around 2 in the morning and proceeded to get in his old truck that was not registered he had no driver's license it was no insurance took the back roads from Forest Lakes Arizona into his destination was Sky Harbor Airport his truck did break down and he had to hit check the rest of the way the cops did impound the truck where forensics went through it finding nothing this person bought a one-way ticket to Florida stating to the police later that he went to see his father you both are about 3 days or so said he couldn't find his father from there he left went to his mother's house in Medford Oregon stay there apparently talking to detectives and then went back to Forest Lakes this person was never brought in for questioning , he was only given a phone interview at that time, he has been given special treatment he has had a warrant in another County they could have picked him up at any time to question him and taking him in they did not do so. At this particular time we are trying to figure out if at the expense of my son's Justice, and our pain and suffering, they gave him Walking Papers because of the drug houses he pointed out. We have got the Attorney General, Internal Affairs and a television show involved. Can someone tell me how they can say and email me statements, that they do believe this person is responsible for my sons disappearance...and yet admit they never took him in for questioning. Also my son's ring was found in this person's home. And this person admitted he had it.. Saying he found it. This person has moved out of Arizona.. To another state.. I will not name that state yet. There is so many missing pieces to this nightmare of a puzzle. I apologize if my punctuation and sentences run together I just wanted to get through this. As I think of other facts I will not them down here. Keep safe and keep your loved ones near.

5365DMAZ - Cameron John Sequeira

5365DMAZ.jpg
5365DMAZ1.jpg
5365DMAZ2.jpg

Name: Cameron John Sequeira
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: June 26, 2010
Location Last Seen: Forest Lakes, Coconino County, Arizona

Physical Description
Date of Birth: October 24, 1977
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Dark brown Shoulder-length curling on the ends. Thick hair goatee and mustache or beard and mustache
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Born with no right eye the socket wears a prosthesis, Scoliosis, Born with one extra rib, One scar on each side of his abdomen from a hernia surgery when he was a baby. When he was a teenager he was involved in a serious accident with his friend they were on bikes and were hit by a car he has screws and bolts and plates that are holding his pelvis together, The tattoos consists of one on each shoulder of a Volkswagen stick people one male, one female, a mushroom man in the middle of his back the mushroom man is holding a cane and and smoking a long pipe he also has an alien head and face. Another one is a skin pulled back with planets on the inside on his upper forearm. He has both ears pierced and piercing on his nipple, Depression

Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Usually wearing some type of shorts and combat work boots
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Cameron John Sequeira was seen leaving his residence on June 26, 2010 with his dog. His dog returned two days later, but there was no trace of Cameron. Foul play is suspected.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Coconino County Sheriff's Department
Agency Contact Person: Lieutenant Garrett Boeck
Agency Phone Number: 928-774-4523
Agency E-Mail: gboeck@coconino.az.gov
Agency Case Number: S10-02212

NCIC Case Number: Unknown
NamUs Case Number: 8304

Information Source(s)
NamUs
Family Member

Admin Notes
Added: 1/26/20; Last Updated: 1/26/20

Sheriff's Office seeks help in case of Coconino County man missing for 9 years

CHELSEA CURTIS | ARIZONA REPUBLIC
4:22 p.m. CDT June 26, 2019

This week marks nine years since a Coconino County man went missing.

Cameron John Sequeira, of Forest Lakes, was last seen on foot with his dog at his Blue Bird Circle residence on June 26, 2010. His dog returned to the home alone two days later.

Snip

Sequeira was 32 years old at the time of his disappearance.

A press release from the Sheriff's Office states that he is white, stands 4 feet, 1 inch tall, weighs approximately 115 pounds, and has brown eyes and brown hair with a mullet style haircut and long sideburns.

Sequeira also has a healed injury to his right eye and is nicknamed "Shorty," the press release states.
#

I will never understand why law enforcement decide to not listen to the parents or close friends of the person that goes missing. I am not the kind of person that makes wild accusations . Just what Justice for my son I do have documents stating that the police named him as a suspect.. named him person of interest and yet let him walk away without even going into the office for an interview he also had an outstanding warrant they could have brought him in at any time. Something is just so wrong here.

Hi, Everyone. Thank you in advance for any input. It has been 9 1/2 years my son went to walk his dog.. And never returned. I have studied the police reports over and over again. I just put together some of the pieces. Detectives has a person of interest that they have considered for the last nine and a half years. And as I read the report I happen to see where this person was ran for a background check so that he could ride with a deputy in the County, next to the one we're my son went missing. Keep in mind he had a outstanding warrant. We're he pointed out drug houses, and and manufacturing labs and people names. and then the questioning stopped. He was never brought in for any questioning. When I asked why.. They tell us they have no reason. Why this person was not brought in for questioning? He fled to Florida. And nothing was done. He had my son's ring in his home. And nothing was done. He was my son's only enemy. He is a meth user. My son was not. He had warrants and nothing was done. At this point in time. I am thinking that this person of interest. Walked away from the murder of my son, because he gave up info they wanted. We asked why this was written in the police report on my son. Again they can't say. There's no reason why this information had to go onto a police report that concerned my son and , unless this person was involved. To become a person of interest, for the last almost ten years, yet never was questioned, or taken in for a interview.. To read body language etc. Has added more salt in to a already pain full life to the 2 year old he left behind.. To his parents. We have turned to everyone.. internal affairs FBI criminal justice the head Sheriff the person in charge of the detective. So tired of fighting for answers and justice for my son. Please, I beg to everyone that reads this. Help. Thank you.. from a family that love and misses Cameron. I don't want to die without answers. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

Hello Dori Doreen,

My heart goes out to you and your family.

I am hoping some members who have law enforcement / legal experience will chime in with their recommendations on how to address this difficult and painful situation you are facing.

1) My first suggestion would be to put down in writing what has occurred in the past 9 1/2 years in as concise as manner as possible (including dates) and send it to the director of the AZ Department of Public Safety along with a brief letter asking for assistance in this matter:

Colonel Frank Milstead

Director, Arizona Department of Public Safety
2222 W. Encanto Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85009

2) You also may want to consider sending a copy of all of this information to your congressional representative.

3) You may want to read this article which explaining the 'ambiguous' grief experienced when a loved one goes missing. Not knowing what happened can be devastating.
Ambiguous Loss

I hope you and your family will receive some answers.

Hi, Everyone. Thank you in advance for any input. It has been 9 1/2 years my son went to walk his dog.. And never returned. I have studied the police reports over and over again. I just put together some of the pieces. Detectives has a person of interest that they have considered for the last nine and a half years. And as I read the report I happen to see where this person was ran for a background check so that he could ride with a deputy in the County, next to the one we're my son went missing. Keep in mind he had a outstanding warrant. We're he pointed out drug houses, and and manufacturing labs and people names. and then the questioning stopped. He was never brought in for any questioning. When I asked why.. They tell us they have no reason. Why this person was not brought in for questioning? He fled to Florida. And nothing was done. He had my son's ring in his home. And nothing was done. He was my son's only enemy. He is a meth user. My son was not. He had warrants and nothing was done. At this point in time. I am thinking that this person of interest. Walked away from the murder of my son, because he gave up info they wanted. We asked why this was written in the police report on my son. Again they can't say. There's no reason why this information had to go onto a police report that concerned my son and , unless this person was involved. To become a person of interest, for the last almost ten years, yet never was questioned, or taken in for a interview.. To read body language etc. Has added more salt in to a already pain full life to the 2 year old he left behind.. To his parents. We have turned to everyone.. internal affairs FBI criminal justice the head Sheriff the person in charge of the detective. So tired of fighting for answers and justice for my son. Please, I beg to everyone that reads this. Help. Thank you.. from a family that love and misses Cameron. I don't want to die without answers. Any suggestions would be very much appreciated

I just read some of your earlier posts.
I am wondering how is Cameron's daughter Sabreena?
She must be 11 or 12 now.

ETA: correct

Last edited:
Hello Dori Doreen,

I am hoping some members who have law enforcement / legal experience will chime in with their recommendations on how to address this difficult and painful situation you are facing.

1) My first suggestion would be to put down in writing what has occurred in the past 9 1/2 years in as concise as manner as possible (including dates) and send it to the director of the AZ Department of Public Safety along with a brief letter asking for assistance in this matter:

Colonel Frank Milstead

2222 W. Encanto Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85009

2) You also may want to consider sending a copy of all of this information to your congressional representative.

3) You may want to read this article which explaining the 'ambiguous' grief experienced when a loved one goes missing. Not knowing what happened can be devastating.
Ambiguous Loss

Hello Dori Doreen,

Colonel Frank Milstead

2222 W. Encanto Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85009

Ambiguous Loss

Thank you so very much.. First for your kind words and the link.. And info on who we can contact. We have Tried talking detectives and Sheriff's Department's for 9 and 1/2 years. We have talked with the the elected sheriff for that County have talked to the detectives. We have begged and pleaded with them for answers. Now we have actually gone through other channels which seem to not be working either. So far... we have contacted FBI, Department of Justice, Internal Affairs, now we have a call into the Governor. Over all these years we have talked to over 100 or more people. We must not doing something right.. Or this is a well kept secret. As parents of a missing son, I would hope we would be given the whole story, no matter how much it hurts. Just one question...why was this person of interest and the 2 other people involved never brought in for questioning. No one will answer. My son is a beautiful person.. And he deserves Justice, and we need peace. Thank you again. We will take your advice. So glad your here !

I just read some of your earlier posts.
I am wondering how is Cameron's daughter Sabreena?
She must be 11 or 12 now.

ETA: correct
She is doing great she is now 10 soon to be 11. She has the same loving caring and empathy as daddy. I just pray that because she as those qualities, she will not be taken advantage of, like her Daddy. This whole thing started because, my son found her Mom in the gutter..yes in a gutter. She was wet from the rain.. Drugged out. My son brought her home.. We said she could stay. Cameron just fell in love with her and wanted her to clean up from the drugs. We cared for her for years.. The whole time on Meth. When she became pregnant with our grandchild, one of us would be with her 24/7. And our little granddaughter was born.. It was a amazing Day for Cameron.. I still see him holding her at the hospital. He fell in love with her. He did everything for her.. Dressed, changed diapers., feed, play and hold her with so much love. While trying to keep a job. We lived 2 hours away at that time. I was blessed with a reason to live and never stop looking for the answers, she will want same day.. And we need now. Sorry. I went on and on here. Helps to vent. Thanks for listening.

Hello Dori Doreen,

Colonel Frank Milstead

2222 W. Encanto Blvd.
Phoenix, AZ 85009

Ambiguous Loss

Of course.. I was reaching out.. Then he was gone..

I just reviewed a police report.. From flagstaff.. We're my son was arrested.. For braking the windows on his own home. I was told from someone who said (rex) that my son tried to hang himself in jail.. Yet he was released.. With charges dropped.. And he was not sent.. To be evaluated at a mental institution. The one girl he ever loved did him in. He became distant.. And would not talk to me or his Dad.. And according to his best friend.. He was mad at us.. And would never talk to us again. Cameron and us had parent.. Child issues.. But nothing that would cause.. Him to not ask us for help. When putting it all after this time.. When I heard.. And what I saw.. Kelly is girlfriend.. And mother of his child.. Turned him against us. You ask how does this happen.. It is ugly but it happens.. You give care and love to someone who betrays. I see it now..

5365DMAZ.jpg
5365DMAZ1.jpg
5365DMAZ2.jpg

Name: Cameron John Sequeira
Case Classification: Endangered Missing
Missing Since: June 26, 2010
Location Last Seen: Forest Lakes, Coconino County, Arizona

Physical Description
Date of Birth: October 24, 1977
Height: 4' 11"
Weight: 120 lbs.
Hair Color: Dark brown Shoulder-length curling on the ends. Thick hair goatee and mustache or beard and mustache
Distinguishing Marks/Features: Born with no right eye the socket wears a prosthesis, Scoliosis, Born with one extra rib, One scar on each side of his abdomen from a hernia surgery when he was a baby. When he was a teenager he was involved in a serious accident with his friend they were on bikes and were hit by a car he has screws and bolts and plates that are holding his pelvis together, The tattoos consists of one on each shoulder of a Volkswagen stick people one male, one female, a mushroom man in the middle of his back the mushroom man is holding a cane and and smoking a long pipe he also has an alien head and face. Another one is a skin pulled back with planets on the inside on his upper forearm. He has both ears pierced and piercing on his nipple, Depression

Identifiers
Dentals: Not Available
Fingerprints: Available
DNA: Available

Clothing & Personal Items
Clothing: Usually wearing some type of shorts and combat work boots
Jewelry: Unknown
Additional Personal Items: Unknown

Circumstances of Disappearance
Cameron John Sequeira was seen leaving his residence on June 26, 2010 with his dog. His dog returned two days later, but there was no trace of Cameron. Foul play is suspected.

Investigating Agency(s)
Agency Name: Coconino County Sheriff's Department
Agency Contact Person: Lieutenant Garrett Boeck
Agency Phone Number: 928-774-4523
Agency E-Mail: gboeck@coconino.az.gov
Agency Case Number: S10-02212

NCIC Case Number: Unknown
NamUs Case Number: 8304

Information Source(s)
NamUs
Family Member

Admin Notes
Added: 1/26/20; Last Updated: 1/26/20
http://www.charleyproject.org/cases/s/sequeira_cameron.html

nampn.org

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

Missing Since: June 26, 2010 from Forest Lakes, Coconino County, Arizona
Classification: Missing
Date Of Birth: October 3, 1977
Height: 4'11"-5'4"; (59"-64")
Weight: 115-130 lbs.
Hair Color: Brown

Distinguishing Characteristics: Wavy, thick hair, just above shoulder.
Moustache, may be unshaven. Right eye is fake and is somewhat smaller. Very little lashes. Eye does not move. Tattoos, on his arms an alien on one and a joker on the other, a little old man smoking a pipe under a mushroom. On the back of his shoulders there was a VW man and on the other a VW women. One Nipple pierced.

Medical Conditions: Had surgery for pelvis injury. 2 large scars in front
just below the stomach. Plastic eye implant on a piece of coral. Rods and pins in his pelvis. Scoliosis - one extra rib bone. Has a history of suicide attempts.
Clothing: Clothing unknown, most likely wearing work boots, or black skate
tennis shoes.
Jewelry: None
AKA: Shorty

Details of Disappearance:
Last seen leaving his home on Blue Bird Circle with his Dog named Zero, a black and grey healer mix on Saturday, June 26th 2010. The dog came home two days later without Cameron and missing its collar.
He left behind a young daughter, it would be uncharacteristic of him to abandon his child. Sequeira had a very low income at the time of his disappearance.
It appears that nothing of his was taken, except maybe his wallet. Foul play is possible.

If you have any information concerning this case, please contact:
Coconino County Sheriff's Office
Detective Chris Deloria
(928) 774-4523
Unknown who is in charge of my son's case.. Called internal affairs.. Rex was looking into it.. Now he gave up.. Went to? So wrong..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23
Back