804 users online (119 members and 685 guests)  

The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News

Teen bypasses all security in WTC

http://nypost.com/2014/03/20/teen-sn...s-104th-floor/

Scrawny 16-year-old Justin Casquejo crawled through a hole in a Ground Zero fence at about 4 a.m. Sunday and got a lift up the tower from a clueless union elevator operator, even though he had no ID.
    He was dropped off on the 88th floor and hiked the stairs up to the 104th floor — where a guard assigned to protect the top of the world’s biggest terror target was sound asleep.

More at link

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nosy by Nature and a Websleuther by choice

JMO but makes me feel very insecure in our country. Last time I went through security at an airport I was practically stripped and poked at every bodily orifice. Yet I'm a small, very pale, older blonde woman that no one could be afraid of....most of the time I spend in a wheel chair. Still, 9/11 happened and this kid manages to get through alleged stringent security. A plane is out there lost that no one can find and it could be a terrorist threat to multiple targets. Rant over.

There is no way we are ever going to guard everywhere 24/7. Even the new WTC building.

This kid amuses me, and I have to admire his chutzpah. Judging by his photos, he's something of a daredevil. If he were an adult, or lived in the mountains, he'd probably be rock climbing or something similar. As it is, he's lived his whole life in the shadow of the Manhatten skyline, so that seems to be what he's attracted to. He should become sort of stunt guy, like the French man who crossed between the old towers, as shown in the movie Man on Wire.
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

Looking on the plus side, this teen hopefully woke some people up before the bad boys try to get in!!

Union or not, if he was told everyone needed id to ride the elevator, looks like he failed to do his job! Fire him, do not reassign him!

Forgot to say - I like his chutzpah, but I'm glad I'm not his mother... I'd have a heart attack seeing those pics of him hanging on stuff lol!
    “Peace is not the product of terror or fear. Peace is not the silence of cemeteries. Peace is not the silent result of violent repression. Peace is the generous, tranquil contribution of all to the good of all." -Abp Oscar Romero

The teen tweeted out a message Friday, saying he did not mean to offend anyone:

I seriously apologize to anyone who may have been insulted or felt disrespected by my actions. It was not my intention to do so.
    — Justin (@JustinCasquejo) March 21, 2014

- See more at: http://www.610kvnu.com/national/3780....itEDIcIO.dpuf