Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Beautiful Cumberland Plateau of Tennessee
    Yes, from his FB page comments and pictures he is seeing her, does he have her full time? That I do not know, as some of his postings are just for friends, but some postings are public.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Lyric~ For This Useful Post:

Grand Jury Indicts

After reviewing the information, the grand jury charged Masciarella with premeditated first degree murder, felony murder, attempted first degree murder, especially aggravated kidnapping, abuse of a corpse and tampering with evidence.

http://www.herald-citizen.com/newsx/...to-cash-murder

His attorney still hasn't seen the first of police reports:

Doug Dennis, who is representing Masciarella, told the Herald-Citizen yesterday that he didn’t yet know what the charges are against his client.

Dennis said he has no idea when the case will go to trial and he hasn’t even seen a police report yet. “...I haven’t seen any information they have. I haven’t seen any evidence. I haven’t seen anything,” Dennis said.

The Herald-Citizen attempted to obtain the incident report from the Putnam County Sheriff’s Department and were unable to get a copy of it.
    Last edited by ~Lyric~; 07-18-2014 at 11:07 AM. Reason: to add more

4. The Following User Says Thank You to ~Lyric~ For This Useful Post:

True Justice for Courtney Cash

Those for Justice and those protesting were outside as Wayne Masciarella enters yet another Not Guilty Plea in Criminal Court...his first Not Guilty was in General Sessions.

There were some people in the courtroom wearing shirts with Cash’s picture on them. There were a few protesters outside the Putnam County Justice Center as well.

Despite the additional charges, they are not yet satisfied and they feel like the wrong man has been charged.

“Not all the facts have been brought out,” said Michael Hamilton, who said he’s known Cash since she was about seven years old and has known Masciarella for several years. Hamilton said Masciarella’s record precedes him.

When asked who else they believe was involved, Hamilton wouldn’t say.
    http://www.herald-citizen.com/newsx/...in-cash-murder

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ~Lyric~ For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by ~Lyric~ View Post
    Yes, from his FB page comments and pictures he is seeing her, does he have her full time? That I do not know, as some of his postings are just for friends, but some postings are public.
    Lyric, thank you. I'm glad they have each other. I was just worried because I remember how they didn't allow Austin to attend the burial, just the funeral service. I guess I was worried they would try to keep him from his daughter.
    Say what you mean, mean what you say, but don't say it mean.
    We are all just trying to make sense of an unimaginable crime.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Lovejac For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Lovejac View Post
    Lyric, thank you. I'm glad they have each other. I was just worried because I remember how they didn't allow Austin to attend the burial, just the funeral service. I guess I was worried they would try to keep him from his daughter.
    i found that so peculiar regarding his attendance at the service........very sad
    ~~~~~~~~~
    queenie

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Queen Bee For This Useful Post:

Judge recuses himself

Due to the recent election of judges, our former deputy DA was voted in as judge.

Written by Laura Militana, reporter Herald Citizen.

since Gary McKenzie was sworn in as criminal court judge, and with that in mind, he has knowledge of many cases currently working their way through the court system
    “I was with the DA’s office when the case came up, so I have a different side of the facts of the case,” he said. “Any case I have knowledge of, such as this one, I recuse myself.”
    The new judge will be the Honorable David Patterson.

Wayne Masciarella is schedule to appear in court Dec. 12th.

http://www.herald-citizen.com/newsx/...sh-murder-case

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4