Thread: Mom killed, Son dies- Hit And Run

Hybrid View

Mom killed, Son dies- Hit And Run

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...p-267676c.html

A hit-and-run crash that killed a Queens mom claimed a second victim yesterday - her 2-year-old son - and left their family pleading for justice. "He should pay for the lives he took," grieving dad Franklin Chimbo, 25, said of the cowardly driver who mowed down his girlfriend and their son.

A green Ford Econoline van with gold rims and a custom grille, blasting music, swerved down the road at them.

I hope they find this jerk!

I held it together until I read that the baby ask where his mommy and daddy were. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. Poor family.

Quote Originally Posted by 1986
    I held it together until I read that the baby ask where his mommy and daddy were. I'm sitting here with tears running down my face. Poor family.
    I know me too!!!
    at least they are together now..
    I feel soooooooooooo badly for the dad.

I really hope they find this person who is responsible.

Quote Originally Posted by sharon25
    A green Ford Econoline van with gold rims and a custom grille, blasting music, swerved down the road at them.

Let me see . . . I hate to "categorize" anyone, but what kind of person might have been driving that sort of vehicle????

Quote Originally Posted by Jeana (DP)
    Let me see . . . I hate to "categorize" anyone, but what kind of person might have been driving that sort of vehicle????
    I agree. I also think the chances of anyone turning that person in are slim.

"I knew I would be buying my son a suit - for baptism or something - but I didn't know I would be buying it for his funeral," said Franklin Chimbo, 25. "My son will wear all white."

A special fund has been set up at the North Fork Bank under the name Chimbo Family Fund, account No. 2094044365. Donations can be made at any North Fork branch. American Airlines also agreed to fly the bodies to Ecuador, where they will be buried.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...p-267950c.html

How sad. This story breaks my heart. I hope they are able to catch the SOB that did this !