834 users online (130 members and 704 guests)  

Websleuths News

Stupid Criminal of the Year award goes to....

Awiey "Chucky" Hernandez, 20

A suspect in two taxicab robberies walked into a New York police station and failed to notice his picture in a "wanted" photo on the wall, giving cops an opportunity to make one of their easiest busts ever.

Hernandez and a companion had gone to the station on Tuesday to inquire about Huquan "Guns" Gavin, who had been arrested in another investigation, Horowitz said.

http://www.reuters.com/newsArticle.j...toryID=8604219

My favorite Dumb Criminal for the decade was the armed robber of a convenience store in Bandera, TX, who was given the money, but demanded a bottle of liquor. When the clerk insisted it was illegal because he had to see ID, the guy pulled out his driver's license and showed he was over 21. The San Antonio paper reported the cops were waiting when he got home...to the address on the ID.

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy Wood
    My favorite Dumb Criminal for the decade was the armed robber of a convenience store in Bandera, TX, who was given the money, but demanded a bottle of liquor. When the clerk insisted it was illegal because he had to see ID, the guy pulled out his driver's license and showed he was over 21. The San Antonio paper reported the cops were waiting when he got home...to the address on the ID.
    Is this for real?? *LOL*
    I always wonder if it's not just an Urban Legend or the like.

That's really funny, I've heard that one before as well.

My hubby worked in retail years ago. One stocking up night this guy breaks into the store by climbing into the ac duct work. Apparently, the dozen or so cars parked at the front door didn't clue him into the fact that they were employees in the store. The guy gets stuck and has to yell for help. The LE and fire department got a real kick out of the whole thing. My hubby got some great pics to show around.

Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight

Quote Originally Posted by Lacy Wood
    This is true. Seen it on Jay Lenos headlines.