Heather's Social Media

Salem

Former Member
Reaction score
This is the thread for discussing and linking Heather's social media.

Salem

Hey everyone. I'm new, having lurked for a couple of months. Thank you for providing so many interesting insights into this case.

Just a thought I wanted to add - On 3 Mar 2013, Heather stated on her Twitter:

Oh ****. My drunken car sex is on Google earth

I thought that was interesting. I've always wondered if that was related in any way to Tammy and Sidney's magic carpet ride which lead to the IE charges.

X-posted to 'Indecent Exposure'. Apologies if that's totally the wrong thing to do.

Hey everyone. I'm new, having lurked for a couple of months. Thank you for providing so many interesting insights into this case.

Just a thought I wanted to add - On 3 Mar 2013, Heather stated on her Twitter:

Oh ****. My drunken car sex is on Google earth

I thought that was interesting. I've always wondered if that was related in any way to Tammy and Sidney's magic carpet ride which lead to the IE charges.

X-posted to 'Indecent Exposure'. Apologies if that's totally the wrong thing to do.

Welcome!
I remember reading that! Without a doubt, after the affair began, I imagine TM posted something on one of her SM pages insinuating that HE and SM had sex in a vehicle.

Heather did not meet SM until about June of last year...JMO

Thank you!

I know it may not have anything to do with Sidney (Heather's twitter msg) but I just thought that perhaps Tammy may have read that and wanted to join in the festivities. Territorial pissing, as it were.

Thank you to everyone for your informative input. It's been such a fascinating read, albeit heartbreaking at times.

Why do you guys think they did not meet until June? Is that due to what was said in the hearing?

Why do you guys think they did not meet until June? Is that due to what was said in the hearing?

I thought in the hearing it was stated their relationship began in June but I didn't hear mention of when they actually met.

I thought in the hearing it was stated their relationship began in June but I didn't hear mention of when they actually met.

I wasn't sure when she met him. I just remember her writing about him n her Twitter in July. I thanked clu bc I didn't know until she posted that. It was spoken of n the general conversation threads that she met him in May or June. I don't know if that came from her Twitter or FB but some posters her mentioned it was said at the hearing. Hope I didn't confuse you more. :)

I wasn't sure when she met him. I just remember her writing about him n her Twitter in July. I thanked clu bc I didn't know until she posted that. It was spoken of n the general conversation threads that she met him in May or June. I don't know if that came from her Twitter or FB but some posters her mentioned it was said at the hearing. Hope I didn't confuse you more. :)

But I remember the Mrs. made the comment that Heather had met him in March when she stole his business card or something. I think it was on her FB and then was deleted. I have seen the screenshot was part of the hearing.

They may not have 'dated' until June but I think March was around the time they 'met'? Not that we can believe what the Mrs. has to say...imho

Kelly

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni
Back