1000 users online (171 members and 829 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

TM's Disney Board Posts

The Disney Boards and the postings made by Tammi Moorer are still public and may be discussed here.

Salem

Oh, boy, do I have material for this thread!

Just for clarity, I need to ask about Disboards threads that have been deleted and are only available as cached pages. Are those allowed here? If not, is it okay to post them in SM/TM's social media thread in the parking lot?

ETA: Up there ^^^^ I meant the threads I can only pull up using Google Advanced Search, but there are also some threads I can find via the search function on the Disboards but when I click the link, the Invalid Thread message pops up. Am not sure if this means the thread was deleted or if the URL was changed. Maybe archived rather than deleted? I can find cached versions of them on Google so I can still read them, but am not sure if I should link to them. Am very confused right now.
    Last edited by OkieGranny; 03-20-2014 at 08:06 PM.

Those would go in the Parking Lot thread. This thread is only for that information that remains accessible to the public.

Salem

So many rules to remember!!! And so many threads to keep track of. Thanks to everyone for all the info shared, though. Much appreciated!!

Finally found you in tapatalk since the move..yay! I could see the forum in the browser, but had to log out and back in to tapatalk if anyone else is having any issues.

Anyway..I haven't looked, but is the first parking lot social media thread back? If not is it coming back? I was just wondering that thread was really really good....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Quote Originally Posted by OtterPops View Post
    So many rules to remember!!! And so many threads to keep track of. Thanks to everyone for all the info shared, though. Much appreciated!!
    Do you know how to do the forum subscription? It helps a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by yupikgirl View Post
    Finally found you in tapatalk since the move..yay! I could see the forum in the browser, but had to log out and back in to tapatalk if anyone else is having any issues.

Anyway..I haven't looked, but is the first parking lot social media thread back? If not is it coming back? I was just wondering that thread was really really good....

It has not moved and is still in the parking lot.

Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    Do you know how to do the forum subscription? It helps a lot!
    No I don't but please tell me how! I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you very much!

Quote Originally Posted by NWLady View Post
    No I don't but please tell me how! I would GREATLY appreciate it! Thank you very much!
    OK, go to the Forum Tools just below the top of the page. click it and then hit subscribe to this forum.

Then make a bookmark to it and put it in your tool bar and all you ahve to do is click

Okay, well, let's start at the beginning. TM's first trip to Walt Disney World was in 1982; she was 10 years old:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1158.

Pics from the second part of TM/SM's honeymoon in 1998 (the first part was a Royal Caribbean cruise):

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1154.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1156.

TM was 26 and SM was 22 in these pics.
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: repair url tags.

Quote Originally Posted by OkieGranny View Post
    Okay, well, let's start at the beginning. TM's first trip to Walt Disney World was in 1982; she was 10 years old:

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1158.

Pics from the second part of TM/SM's honeymoon in 1998 (the first part was a Royal Caribbean cruise):

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1154.

http://www.disboards.com/showpost.ph...postcount=1156.
    Bless you for doing that. I started the post and never got back to it.

Here is the weird thing. I was looking at SM's youtube account and this person uses one of his photos in one of her videos and he comments on it:

Extinct WDW Attractions Tribute - YouTube
    Last edited by KateB; 04-04-2015 at 08:20 PM. Reason: repair url tag.

It has not moved and is still in the parking lot.

I see the current one. I was talking a out the first one. It was much much longer (went on for many many days) and was taken down when the second one was started. Or maybe it was replaced I don't know, but it was much bigger than the current one.

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Quote Originally Posted by yupikgirl View Post
    I see the current one. I was talking a out the first one. It was much much longer (went on for many many days) and was taken down when the second one was started. Or maybe it was replaced I don't know, but it was much bigger than the current one.

Oh, I think they are working on those and said they would be back this weekend.

Oh, I think they are working on those and said they would be back this weekend.

Yes thank you I just found that posted by Salem. But I see the second one has gotten a bit longer...off to read

~Yupikgirl (Michelle)

Last edited by Coldpizza; 03-21-2014 at 09:37 PM. Reason: Add link

Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast