1197 users online (240 members and 957 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Searches for Heather

Please discuss active searches and possible locations to be searched here.

Thanks,

Salem

Where at 3:50am +- could two locals get rid of the evidence?
    The last time they are seen is at the second camera heading home.

https://www.google.com/maps?t=h&ll=3...lassic&dg=ntvb
    It's so overt, it's covert.

I think the M's hid her body in their truck until a later time. That's the only thing I come up with.

If they took her somewhere that night I don't think they would've taken a main road. Back roads and dirt roads more likely.
    It's so overt, it's covert.

I wonder what if anything happened in this meeting.

Berkeley County sheriff's deputies to discuss Heather Elvis disappearance with state, Horry County officials

When asked if a search for Elvis' body had extended into Sidney Moorer's native Berkeley County, Berkeley County Capt. Rick Ollic said Horry County investigators had not requested to search the area. Ollic said he will meet with State Law Enforcement Division agents and Horry County investigators next week to see if there's anything the Sheriff's Office can do to assist in the investigation.

http://www.postandcourier.com/articl...PC16/140309500

Considering how 'bright' SM is....my searches would start within 100ft of where he claims he and TM had sex in their vehicles as alibis (in case caught on camera in those areas in the wee hours).
    "You are free to choose, You are not free from the consequences of your choices."

Waiting impatiently to find out more about where/when they left again in their truck after arriving home from PTL. One or both of them went to ATM for the $5000 is all we know at this time. I'm guessing the cameras prob have more evidence after that early morning on the 18th....or if any other cars came to their house that day.

I am still wondering if they had help............
    someone cleaned after these 2.
    Kyron, HALEIGH, ADJI & Gabriel NEEDS PRAYERS NOW TO FIND THEM!. Zahra & Jonathan in heaven
    Justice for Hailey!!!!
    No Justice for Caylee Marie..........

They were seen heading in the direction of their home. They could have gone passed it, correct?
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

Are we convinced they just didn't kill her quickly and drop her in the river?

Quote Originally Posted by DocBrew View Post
    Are we convinced they just didn't kill her quickly and drop her in the river?
    I think that was too risky...too public.

Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    They were seen heading in the direction of their home. They could have gone passed it, correct?

I think the definitely could've gone passed it. Or they could've gone home then left again. I have a hunch they went a lot of places in those early morning hours.
    Children don't stop dancing

Quote Originally Posted by Mahouston69 View Post
    Considering how 'bright' SM is....my searches would start within 100ft of where he claims he and TM had sex in their vehicles as alibis (in case caught on camera in those areas in the wee hours).

I agree that these locations, IF they went there after 3:41, could be key. Maybe not the tilted kilt location but definitely the other one. Very curious as to the times of these events.
    Children don't stop dancing

Remains found about an hour north of Orlando....
    http://www.mynews13.com/content/news...ins_found.html

What do you all think? It's on the way down.. They headed down on the 7th or 8th of January.

Quote Originally Posted by SharetheLight View Post
    I agree that these locations, IF they went there after 3:41, could be key. Maybe not the tilted kilt location but definitely the other one. Very curious as to the times of these events.
    I've always had a strong feeling that TM may have left heather along hwy 378 going toward I95. Her little WDW blog refers to that stretch as "roadkill hwy."

Or in Carolina Forest...or thereabouts...because of a FB post where TM said she was going to go make a visit to Carolina Forest to see, IIRC, her pretty little friend.

Page 1 of 17 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast