1299 users online (268 members and 1031 guests)  


The Killing Season - Websleuths

Websleuths News


Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1308
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    29,182

    EVIDENCE - Pro and Con

    Discuss the evidence here. Discuss both sides. Does it help? Does it hurt? Another explanation for a particular piece of evidence?

    Salem

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,318
    There has been discussion about DNA found in or on the M's property. Bodily fluids can be washed off of surfaces but blood, for instance, seeps into the piping & crevices, spatters on headliners and visors and can hide forever within the foam rubber under the seat's fabric. I suspect the same is true of other substances, too. Then there is hair, nails, touch dna, urine and saliva...if there was a struggle and she was strangled or suffocated, those substances and such could be anywhere with Heather having thrashed about. That reminds me, her fingerprints could have ended up on any surface, too.

    If Heather was shot or bashed in the head (head injuries bleed profusely and almost immediately and often spurt) in the front seat of the Ford F150 then no amount of cleaning will guarantee that all the bodily fluids are erased. With that being a nearly brand new vehicle, any bleach would discolor the fabric...in an obvious manner.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Posts
    6,318
    Maybe the $5,000 went for two new seat benches.
    The facts are now buried amongst theory, opinion and rumor.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    There has been discussion about DNA found in or on the M's property. Bodily fluids can be washed off of surfaces but blood, for instance, seeps into the piping & crevices, spatters on headliners and visors and can hide forever within the foam rubber under the seat's fabric. I suspect the same is true of other substances, too. Then there is hair, nails, touch dna, urine and saliva...if there was a struggle and she was strangled or suffocated, those substances and such could be anywhere with Heather having thrashed about. That reminds me, her fingerprints could have ended up on any surface, too.

    If Heather was shot or bashed in the head (head injuries bleed profusely and almost immediately and often spurt) in the front seat of the Ford F150 then no amount of cleaning will guarantee that all the bodily fluids are erased. With that being a nearly brand new vehicle, any bleach would discolor the fabric...in an obvious manner.
    And there should be NO Heather DNA in that truck because they purchased it after they quit seeing each other.

  5. #5
    DNA evidence: has it been confirmed to be Heather's or could it belong to TM/SM (or both). Could there be DNA evidence of the Moorer's at PTL when they say they were not there? If LE can prove Heather was at PTL and that either/both of the Ms were at PTL, when they say they were not, would that be incriminating just on it's own?
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Here, but I'd rather be at the beach
    Posts
    2,077
    I wonder if they have evidence that either TM or SM were driving the red pick up truck in the wee hours of 12/18.
    Children don't stop dancing

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Socastee, SC
    Posts
    1,836
    Quote Originally Posted by Just K View Post
    There has been discussion about DNA found in or on the M's property. Bodily fluids can be washed off of surfaces but blood, for instance, seeps into the piping & crevices, spatters on headliners and visors and can hide forever within the foam rubber under the seat's fabric. I suspect the same is true of other substances, too. Then there is hair, nails, touch dna, urine and saliva...if there was a struggle and she was strangled or suffocated, those substances and such could be anywhere with Heather having thrashed about. That reminds me, her fingerprints could have ended up on any surface, too.

    If Heather was shot or bashed in the head (head injuries bleed profusely and almost immediately and often spurt) in the front seat of the Ford F150 then no amount of cleaning will guarantee that all the bodily fluids are erased. With that being a nearly brand new vehicle, any bleach would discolor the fabric...in an obvious manner.
    The DNA was later said to have come from one of the M's vehicles (not specifically from the their home - although we [I] have no knowledge otherwise).

    Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    And there should be NO Heather DNA in that truck because they purchased it after they quit seeing each other.
    That is a good point and IMO, is one of LE's pieces of evidence.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    68,457
    Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    And there should be NO Heather DNA in that truck because they purchased it after they quit seeing each other.
    On what date did the Moorer's purchase the truck?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    96
    I've been wondering about the evidence found at PTL that leads LE to believe she died there. We know it wasn't something immediately obvious because there was no crime scene when the car was found. This is really macabre, but what if it's a tooth? Something really small that proves beyond a reasonable doubt she was murdered. (Note reasonable doubt, not beyond a shadow of a doubt.

    I know when LE said, "Was some of that evidence physical? Yes," they were referring to the search at the M's. But something leads them to conclude murder happened at PTL.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by magnolia View Post
    On what date did the Moorer's purchase the truck?
    According to Delta Dawn in Nov after the relationship ended. I would get you the link, but they are working on that section and it won't be back up til the weekend.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    68,457
    Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    According to Delta Dawn in Nov after the relationship ended. I would get you the link, but they are working on that section and it won't be back up til the weekend.
    Thank-you, on this one, I don't need a link.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,885
    I couldnt find the old link and finally found the new spot for this case. Thanks to the MODS for all the hard work separating into sections. Lets hope LE finds her soon.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,885
    Quote Originally Posted by JulesInVA View Post
    I've been wondering about the evidence found at PTL that leads LE to believe she died there. We know it wasn't something immediately obvious because there was no crime scene when the car was found. This is really macabre, but what if it's a tooth? Something really small that proves beyond a reasonable doubt she was murdered. (Note reasonable doubt, not beyond a shadow of a doubt.

    I know when LE said, "Was some of that evidence physical? Yes," they were referring to the search at the M's. But something leads them to conclude murder happened at PTL.


    Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    I am hoping enhanced video evidence shows who actually drove the vehicle and who if anyone was sitting on passenger seat and if there was a struggle goign on.

    If video is showing that and shows a fight with Heather then it is logical to believe she was in no capacity to leave the area on her own. To me, that would be enough for kidnapping.

    I do agree that it would not prove murder right at the lake area though unless they found blood evidence in the truck or at the landing area and we have not heard that yet.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    68,457
    Quote Originally Posted by SStarr33 View Post
    And there should be NO Heather DNA in that truck because they purchased it after they quit seeing each other.
    I have noticed some posters (including myself) question whether the relationship had really ended. It's hard to believe the relationship ended in October and then all of a sudden, out of the blue, Heather receives a call from Sidney on December 18th. Jurors may have doubts as well.

  15. #15
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    8,885
    The confidence and arrogance of TM concerns me. Its like whatever they did with her they felt very confident they would not be caught. This gives a clue that whatever they did with her was a devious plot. So IMO, we need to keep thinking outside the box like in a hollowed out tree type spot. Or unfortunately that comment she made about him being a chef concerns me.

Page 1 of 88 1 2 3 11 51 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Scent Evidence ... Reliable Evidence Or Junk Science?
    By Wudge in forum General Information & Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-13-2009, 11:55 AM

Tags for this Thread