1197 users online (285 members and 912 guests)  



Websleuths News


Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 470
  1. #1

    PTL (Peach Tree Landing)

    I would like to discuss what might have happened at PTL. I can see a scenario where one M was already at PTL when Heather arrived, and the other M arrived afterwards. It goes like this:

    SM really did want to run away with Heather. TM found out about it and, unbeknownst to SM took one truck to PTL, waiting for Heather to arrive. Heather got there before SM arrived in the black truck, got out and headed toward the other truck, maybe realizing it was the wrong one and heading back to her car. She is struck from behind, black truck arrives Heather is thrown in one car or the other, and they head back out two different directions.

    Just a theory. Could this be possible?
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    96
    Sounds plausible, unless both M'S were really at home for the 3:17 call, in which case both trucks would be on camera. I think the media is wrong about that, or maybe they do have both trucks on camera and haven't revealed.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    177
    I think Tammy was in the back seat floor. Heather likely would have just jumped in the truck allowing Tammy to come up from behind and strangle her as Sidney drove away. That's my theory


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post
    I would like to discuss what might have happened at PTL. I can see a scenario where one M was already at PTL when Heather arrived, and the other M arrived afterwards. It goes like this:

    SM really did want to run away with Heather. TM found out about it and, unbeknownst to SM took one truck to PTL, waiting for Heather to arrive. Heather got there before SM arrived in the black truck, got out and headed toward the other truck, maybe realizing it was the wrong one and heading back to her car. She is struck from behind, black truck arrives Heather is thrown in one car or the other, and they head back out two different directions.

    Just a theory. Could this be possible?
    How did she find out, and why were they going in different directions? And why didn't SM answer his phone?

    I'm not understanding how SM could transition so quickly from wanting to run away with Heather, to helping TM throw an injured or deceased Heather into a truck for disposal.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Where is Heather?

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by jillycat View Post
    How did she find out, and why were they going in different directions? And why didn't SM answer his phone?

    I'm not understanding how SM could transition so quickly from wanting to run away with Heather, to helping TM throw an injured or deceased Heather into a truck for disposal.
    In my theory, TM found out because Heather called the house. SM was not expecting that. He was not handcuffed to the bed, and already had some reason to go back out that TM would buy after their night out (or TM was asleep). SM did not answer his phone the first time hoping Heather would not call back. But she did, and messed up his plans. And the transition comes from Heather being accidentally deceased (killing her wasn't in TM's plan, just making her pay) and TM telling SM that this was all his fault and he would go to jail, both panicking and throwing her into a truck to get away and figure out what to do next. Something along the lines of "Why did you hit her? Heather, are you OK...OMIGOD..."

    It's just a possible theory. Obviously, if there are security cameras that have no record of any vehicle (other than Heather's) going past, it's a no go. But we don't know that yet. And LE did take two trucks for some reason.

    I'm open to other theories, and would like to see some. I can't find any without weird quirks that make me go "hmmm" in them, except for dropping her in the water (deceased or alive), and I believe LE says they don't think she is in the water.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Posts
    9
    I think the DNA is in the black truck reason it still impounded. The red truck is back in the yard. They do have the truck on camera going to and from ptl

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,294
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post
    In my theory, TM found out because Heather called the house. SM was not expecting that. He was not handcuffed to the bed, and already had some reason to go back out that TM would buy after their night out (or TM was asleep). SM did not answer his phone the first time hoping Heather would not call back. But she did, and messed up his plans. And the transition comes from Heather being accidentally deceased (killing her wasn't in TM's plan, just making her pay) and TM telling SM that this was all his fault and he would go to jail, both panicking and throwing her into a truck to get away and figure out what to do next. Something along the lines of "Why did you hit her? Heather, are you OK...OMIGOD..."

    It's just a possible theory. Obviously, if there are security cameras that have no record of any vehicle (other than Heather's) going past, it's a no go. But we don't know that yet. And LE did take two trucks for some reason.

    I'm open to other theories, and would like to see some. I can't find any without weird quirks that make me go "hmmm" in them, except for dropping her in the water (deceased or alive), and I believe LE says they don't think she is in the water.
    I just don't know how LE got malice aforethought out of an accidental killing. I don't understand why, if SM wanted to be with her, he has not, out of love and respect for Heather, told LE where she is. I don't understand why SM went back home after talking to Heather about his plan to be with her. And I personally don't buy that he was ever cuffed to the bed. But even if he is that devoid of a spine, surely after TM wiped out the woman he loved and was leaving her for, he would grow one? For the sake of giving her a funeral at the very least.

    I've tried to make the SM is innocent defense work.

    But with no act of conscience on his part after TM no longer poses a threat to him, and no signs of Heather, I think he's pretty comfortable with where she is.
    “The louder he talked of his honor, the faster we counted our spoons.” - Ralph Waldo Emerson

    Where is Heather?

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by CarmonCayman View Post
    I think Tammy was in the back seat floor. Heather likely would have just jumped in the truck allowing Tammy to come up from behind and strangle her as Sidney drove away. That's my theory


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    One of the cameras would have captured irrational driving, don't you think? If I'm being strangled, I'm kicking and flailing trying to escape. JMO

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    18
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghostwheel View Post
    In my theory, TM found out because Heather called the house. SM was not expecting that. He was not handcuffed to the bed, and already had some reason to go back out that TM would buy after their night out (or TM was asleep). SM did not answer his phone the first time hoping Heather would not call back. But she did, and messed up his plans. And the transition comes from Heather being accidentally deceased (killing her wasn't in TM's plan, just making her pay) and TM telling SM that this was all his fault and he would go to jail, both panicking and throwing her into a truck to get away and figure out what to do next. Something along the lines of "Why did you hit her? Heather, are you OK...OMIGOD..."

    It's just a possible theory. Obviously, if there are security cameras that have no record of any vehicle (other than Heather's) going past, it's a no go. But we don't know that yet. And LE did take two trucks for some reason.

    I'm open to other theories, and would like to see some. I can't find any without weird quirks that make me go "hmmm" in them, except for dropping her in the water (deceased or alive), and I believe LE says they don't think she is in the water.
    I think they were looking in the water for a weapon or her phone, not her. JMO

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by jillycat View Post
    I just don't know how LE got malice aforethought out of an accidental killing. I don't understand why, if SM wanted to be with her, he has not, out of love and respect for Heather, told LE where she is. I don't understand why SM went back home after talking to Heather about his plan to be with her. And I personally don't buy that he was ever cuffed to the bed. But even if he is that devoid of a spine, surely after TM wiped out the woman he loved and was leaving her for, he would grow one? For the sake of giving her a funeral at the very least.

    I've tried to make the SM is innocent defense work.

    But with no act of conscience on his part after TM no longer poses a threat to him, and no signs of Heather, I think he's pretty comfortable with where she is.
    I think there is a difference between my thinking of "SM wanted to go away with Heather" and your thinking of SM had " love and respect for Heather". To me, there is such a thing as running away with someone where you think things will be better, to escape somewhere else where things are not good. That doesn't always equate to love and respect. It sometimes equates to lust and escape. Just a difference of view in this one area.

    I understand your point regarding malice aforethought; my thinking, however, is that unless LE has evidence (and they might, we don't know) of plans to kill Heather, or an actual setup for Heather to go to PTL with plans to kill her, it's just a charge to work with. That happens all the time. It's the spaghetti theory: through it at the wall and see what sticks. Scare the perp(s) (or alleged perp(s) ). Bargain it down in exchange for information. Accidental is just as likely without any evidence to the contrary. But I am also using the following as a possible definition of Malice Aforethought:a general evil and depraved state of mind in which the person is unconcerned for the lives of others. Thus, if a person uses a gun to hold up a bank and an innocent bystander is killed in a shoot-out with police, there is malice aforethought.
    http://dictionary.law.com/Default.aspx?selected=1198 My interpretation of this would be if TM hit Heather with a metal pipe and didn't care if she killed her, it's malice aforethought.

    I am keeping an open mind to other possibilities that cannot be ruled out with the current facts known by the public. I can think of dozens of scenarios, most of which have both guilty, some of which have only one guilty (and the theories are thin, yes), some of which have one as an accessory after the fact. I'd like to think others have those theories, too.

    I am really curious as to what people think happened in 3-6 minutes at PTL. Was there a way for one of them to have been there first? Did both arrive in the black truck? Was Heather taken away by one M or both, and was she really deceased at that time, or was that statement more spaghetti at the wall? If they took her away, how? And could there have been a third (or fourth) person involved at PTL?

    In my ideal thread, everyone can have a theory, no matter how weird, and people will say why they do or don't think that will work in a polite and respectful way (or ignore it and move on), using both factual information and opinion, specifying which is which. I'd really like to know the kinds of theories that are out there.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.


  11. #11
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    678
    I'm more of the opinion that SM was persuaded or possibly "forced" by TM to plot Heathers demise. I don't know why...just my gut feeling that TM threatened SM, possibly his very life, to "prove" his loyalty to her by getting rid of Heather. My hunch is Heather was lured to PTL under some urgent guise, only to probably jumping into S truck and ambushed by T. I've also been disturbed by the idea that T may have "insisted" S do the actual deed... Ala Diane Zamora. While I believe TM would have relished the chance to prolong and torture poor Heather, LE's theory that Heather was murdered at PTL doesn't give allow for much time to do anything but take her life. I wanna throw in the disclaimer that even though i believe TM to have been the impetus behind Heathers demise... I'm not giving SM any passes... He could have put a stop to any plans...or if he was being forced at gunpoint, he could have turned TM in, after the fact...like when he was taken to hospital.

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    678
    One more thought that's crossed my mind, what if TM disposed of Heather somewhere on her own,specifically so SM would not know where she was.

  13. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by MvD View Post
    One more thought that's crossed my mind, what if TM disposed of Heather somewhere on her own,specifically so SM would not know where she was.
    What about the opposite, too? As a thought, either SM disposed of it so TM would not know, or TM told SM to dispose of it, and not tell here where. Definitely possible one might not know where Heather was left.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

  14. #14
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    56
    I don't know what happened at PTL, but I believe that Heather's life was ended after she was shot.

    With the gun fetish that TM clearly had, if anyone was going to get killed by her hand, a gun would have to be the weapon.

    I have been told that a shot from a low caliber gun to the head at close range would not make a huge mess.

  15. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by RoxanneRoxannaDana View Post
    I don't know what happened at PTL, but I believe that Heather's life was ended after she was shot.

    With the gun fetish that TM clearly had, if anyone was going to get killed by her hand, a gun would have to be the weapon.

    I have been told that a shot from a low caliber gun to the head at close range would not make a huge mess.
    And if you go by the "leakage" theory where guilty people reveal their guilt by their words and actions, that makes a lot of sense, too. In that case, it would have to be premeditated, as they would have needed to bring the weapon and have needed to bring something for wrapping.
    Just the facts, Ma'am.

Page 1 of 32 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast


Similar Threads

  1. Girl with black sweater wrapped around peach top
    By carbuff in forum Alcala and the Unidentified
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-07-2014, 03:59 PM

Tags for this Thread