Successful Crime Free Multi-housing Program

Reality Orlando

Verified Aquaculturalist
Reaction score
It's about time. So hopeful elderly residents, students and single parents will begin to find crime free, affordable neighborhoods to live in. Wonder how long before someone sues and ruins it for those enjoying safe surrounding.

"ORLANDO, Fla. — New numbers show a program designed to reduce crime in Orlando apartment communities is working.

Orlando's Crime Free Multi-Housing Program started in 2009.
Numbers from the Orlando Police Department show crime has reduced in certain neighborhoods because of the program and residents said they feel safer.

The program allows Orlando apartment managers to evict problem tenants.

Every night, Officer Derwin Bradley gets a list of renters who’ve been arrested.

If they live in a designated crime-free community, they’re kicked out."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/local/9-investigates-successful-crime-free-multi-housing/nfJGn/

They need to build crime infested only apartment complexes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I remember reading a newspaper article some years back about a place (maybe it was this place?) where tenants could be evicted for breaking the law. A case cited was a family where the mother and baby were also kicked out because the father was caught doing something illegal. He tried holding up the baby and saying: "How can you do this to her.?" He was told that HE was the one who did it to her, and they were evicted. Hooray for policies like this one.

Note: They already have this it's gov low income housing projects.

Yes, but where will these low life's go once they are booted?

They need a special place to call their own, and enjoy each other's company.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtandSims4
Back