832 users online (174 members and 658 guests)  

Websleuths News

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    los2188 is offline North Carolina Tar Heels..your NCCA Champs!!

CA - Travis Stratton, 4, Santa Clarita, 21 March 2014

A missing 4-year-old autistic child is being sought by Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff's Station officials. -

A missing 4-year-old autistic child is being sought by Santa Clarita Valley Sheriff’s Station officials. The child, named Travis Stratton, was last scene heading northbound on The Old Road, near Castaic. He was last scene near 32521 N. The Old Road. He went missing around 2 p.m., according to Sheriff’s Station officials.
    http://hometownstation.com/santa-cla...ng-child-41000
    Last edited by los2188; 03-21-2014 at 06:31 PM.
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

The child has reddish-blond hair, and he was wearing a blue long-sleeve shirt and jeans. The child reportedly does not always respond to his name. A photo is not available.
    http://hometownstation.com/santa-cla...ng-child-41000
    Before you criticize someone, you should walk a mile in their shoes. That way, when you criticize them, you're a mile away and you have their shoes.

"When from a long distant past nothing persists, after the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone, more persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence the vast structure of recollection."

Here is another article with the same picture but closer and with better color.

http://scvnews.com/2014/03/21/child-missing/

One more... this one states that authorities believe he wandered away from his home.

http://abclocal.go.com/kabc/story?se...les&id=9475723

Oh No!

Missing Child Found in Pool

http://scvnews.com/2014/03/21/child-missing/

FRI 3:45PM – MISSING CHILD RETRIEVED FROM SWIMMING POOL, BEING RUSHED TO HENRY MAYO, CONDITION UNKNOWN
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

4-Year-Old Boy With Autism Reported Missing In Santa Clarita Found Unconscious In Pool

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...cious-in-pool/
    No temptation has overtaken you except what is common to mankind. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can endure it. - 1 Corinthians 10:13 (NIV)

We are all one poor choice from being a subject on this forum. Think twice.

These kill me

NO!!!

Quote Originally Posted by iamnotagolem View Post
    These kill me
    Me too. My first reaction is to just slam the parents or whoever was "watching" him, but then I realize....There but for the grace of God go I.
    "Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the Devil says "Oh crap. She's up."

Quote Originally Posted by FlamingoLady View Post
    Me too. My first reaction is to just slam the parents or whoever was "watching" him, but then I realize....There but for the grace of God go I.

"Thanks" button doesn't even begin to suffice.

Just saw the update on KCAL News that he was found in a pool DOWN THE BLOCK! There's something about water and autistic children that just ends up in tragedy ( By all accounts this family was very loving and always taking good care of him. Poor sweet boy and poor family. Absolutely devastating
    "Be the kind of woman, that when your feet hit the floor each morning, the Devil says "Oh crap. She's up."

Ohhhh....my heart is hurting....this is so tragic. ��
    One person can make a difference, and everyone should try.
    John F. Kennedy

Sheriff: Missing Boy, 4, With Autism Drowns In Santa Clarita Pool

Damn. This is why I had to walk away from Websleuths not long ago....

Sheriff: Missing Boy, 4, With Autism Drowns In Santa Clarita Pool -

SANTA CLARITA (CBSLA.com) —
    Authorities said a missing 4-year-old boy with autism — who had gone missing Friday afternoon — is dead.
    http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2014/...cious-in-pool/

Rest in peace, Travis. Now your struggles are over, little man.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast