Thread: NY - Bobbie Jo Hatter, 40, Kanona, 19 March 2014

NY - Bobbie Jo Hatter, 40, Kanona, 19 March 2014

Bobbie Jo Hatter

Search for Missing Steuben County Woman Called Off -

The Steuben County Sheriff’s Office searched on Friday for a missing Kanona woman, Bobbie Jo Hatter, 40, who was last seen on Wednesday evening in the Town of Bath. She was last seen walking east in the middle of Chamberlain Road on Wednesday night, disoriented and confused, according to a press release from the sheriff’s office. The search for Bobbie Jo Hatter has been called off for now. The search may resume if the investigation turns up any leads.
    - See more at: http://rochester.twcnews.com/content....qiaWDWWu.dpuf
    http://www.stargazette.com/article/2...g-Kanona-woman
    "When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

I hate reading about a missing person who was last seen "dazed and confused." Why didn't the witness intervene or do something? I am sure there is a lot more to this story.

Where are you, Bobbie Jo?

4. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Annie1004 For This Useful Post:

tarabull is offline Sometimes learning is finding out what we already know.
    No Evidence Found in Search for Bobbie Jo Hatter
    March 21, 2014

... “We have not been able to find her,” said Hatter’s father, William Margeson. “We don’t know where she is. And we just want someone to tell us where she’s at.”

...Margeson says Hatter was taking bath salts.

...Police say that it initially appeared that Hatter may have gotten a ride from the area.
    http://www.mytwintiers.com/story/d/s...o0-UcJL7659Pmw

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

tarabull is offline Sometimes learning is finding out what we already know.
    Search suspended for missing woman in Bath
    March 21, 2014

"We may do a secondary search just to research some areas or further search some more areas. I feel like today we covered the possible areas a person could travel to in that time," said Steuben County Undersheriff Jim Allard.
    http://watertown.twcnews.com/content...bath/?ap=1&MP4

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tarabull For This Useful Post:

This is terrible.....
    Sleuthing....from the perch.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to shefner For This Useful Post:

I hate seeing the words "bath salts". I know of two incidents in my area, that involved that. Both were baaaad!

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

I hope she's ok, but the bath salt thing combined with the weather makes me very concerned for her.

(On a side note I HATE town names in the state of New York, I just spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how she got from Katonah to Bath, instead of Kanona to Bath. Toss in Brockport, Lockport and Rockport, Keuka and Cayuga (which sound nearly identical when said out loud), Oswego and Owego, Oneida and Oneiata… I could go on)
    Unless I've provided a link, most of what I say is my own opinion. Sometimes, I'm thinking out loud and may explore avenues I don't necessarily think are true, but I'm always aware I could be wrong, so I check other stuff out.

14. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to necco For This Useful Post:

Bobbi Jo's FB. Not a whole lot on it.

https://www.facebook.com/bobbijohatter

Where are you, Bobbi Jo? You're not alone, people DO care! Please reach out!!!
    Anything I say is always JMO and MOO.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to MaliaMansly For This Useful Post:

Bobbi Jo Margeson-Hatter -

"When from a long distant past nothing persists. After the people are dead, after things are broken and scattered, still alone. More persistent, more faithful, the smell and taste of things remain poised a long, long time like souls, ready to remind us, waiting, hoping for their moment amid the ruins of all the rest, and bear unfaltering in the tiny and almost impalpable drop of their essence. The vast structure of recollection........"

18. The Following User Says Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by necco View Post
    I hope she's ok, but the bath salt thing combined with the weather makes me very concerned for her.

(On a side note I HATE town names in the state of New York, I just spent like 5 minutes trying to figure out how she got from Katonah to Bath, instead of Kanona to Bath. Toss in Brockport, Lockport and Rockport, Keuka and Cayuga (which sound nearly identical when said out loud), Oswego and Owego, Oneida and Oneiata… I could go on)
    LoL, we just rode thru Owego yesterday and had a little argument as I tried to convince hubby that it was not the same as Oswego.

20. The Following User Says Thank You to poppygirl For This Useful Post:

22. The Following User Says Thank You to poppygirl For This Useful Post:

Missing Bath Woman Found Dead

24. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to los2188 For This Useful Post:

RIP Bobbie Jo Hatter........

26. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to sophiebelle For This Useful Post:

Odd...in a hunting blind. Probably, we'll never know what happened. Could she have climbed up there if she was paranoid? To seek refuge?
    Rest in peace, Bobbi Jo.

28. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to poppygirl For This Useful Post:

30. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to margarita25 For This Useful Post: