878 users online (172 members and 706 guests)  

Websleuths News

Delray beach, Florida

Worst mother of the year...

"A woman has been arrested after authorities say she allowed her pregnant teenage daughter to obtain an abortion without giving detectives a chance to examine the fetus and determine whether the girl's stepfather had fathered the child."

What the heck is wrong with that mother? Why not just tell the child...shut-up and put-out...it makes Daddy happy...what a sicko. Her butt should be in jail.

Well "Mom" was 16 when she had the daughter so lets assume she had a screwed up homelife and then was struggling as a teenage Mom..........here comes Mr.Wonderful to pay the bills and buy gifts etc
    She put her own economic security against her daughters safety!! **AND** this happens all too often! Women "look the other way" as their children are raped in exchange for money.
    Disgusting!!!! I wish they could charge her as an acess.to rape!
    The saints are the sinners who keep trying...

"Palm Beach County sheriff's detectives were investigating the 17-year-old daughter's claim that her stepfather had impregnated her late last year, and they told the mother they needed to test the fetus to determine conclusively whether the stepfather had sex with the teen, according to an arrest report.

But when the suburban West Palm Beach mother took her daughter to an abortion clinic in Broward County without alerting detectives, officials say she ruined the possibility of linking the pregnancy to the stepfather. Officials called her actions an apparent attempt to protect her husband from criminal charges"

Wouldn't she have been past the cutoff for an abortion? Maybe they ought to be looking at that clinic also.

I hope they are able to make the charges stick on this mother!
    Just when I think that I have seen the most depraved things a human can do to another human, somebody posts a new story...........

Why is it that when a custodial parent fails to provide for a child it is called neglect and is a criminal matter. But when a non custodial parent fails to provide it is called failure to support and is a civil matter?

"Just when the caterpillar thought its world was over, it became a butterfly" ~ Michelle Knight